• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Revived thread~ Your Real Name

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    The name's Patrick :O But a lot of people call me Pat or Patty.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Christopher, but most people call me Chris for lack of effort to pronounce it properly.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Wow,

is this allowed?

Many people around PC know each other by their real name, at least more so closer friends than others. It isn't a revealing piece of information like it would be to give out your own number, address, or any other personal information that should not be given out on the interent, unless needed.

As for myself, my real name is Shivanan, which no one can ever seem to either pronounce or spell right at times. So, most people end up calling me by my nickname, Shivi.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My real name is Kevin.

Some people like to call me by my last name, but a lot of my close friends actually use this instead.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My name be Michael. ;D

People always mess up the 'a' and 'e' so I don't care if people call me Mike, Mikey, or my username. :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    There's a certain administrator on this site that seems to have memorized my full name despite the fact that I revealed it to him once on MSN Messenger...three years ago. XD

Until Andy shows up to spoil my fun, I'll just leave my name as Thomas, or Tommy as my family calls me. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Emma. As some call me.

But personally, I prefer being called by plenty of other nicknames, usually ones based after the usernames I've had in the past, or perhaps favorite characters of mine.

Like my current fave nickname, Lucia. Came from Lucia of Luminous Arc, because she's an awesome witch.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    My names Emily. As hinted by my boyfriend in DCC and my profile when he got on to my account.

My family just call me Em though.

As for nicknames my friends call me Bagel, just some random nickname they decided to call me. I didnt like it at first cause it sounded like a nickname for a fat person ( Witch im not at all) But ive grown to love it.

Back