• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Revived] What Are Your D/P/Pt Play Times

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
  • Yeah, so the old thread is more than a month old, and there have been a lot of new joiners in the last month, so I thought I'd bring it back up again. What are your play times in D/P/Pt?

Years
  • Not been on it that much recently, as I have been busy, but I am going to get back into it :D

And my time is currently 52:17 (Plat)

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    My Current time is 502:11:54 on Pearl. Diamond is only 111:43:33.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am not exactly sure how much hours I put into Pokemon Pearl but I do believe it's around 100 hours. For Pokemon Platinum a good estimate would be around 8 or 9 hours. I haven't put in much time for Pokemon Platinum because I don't play it as much as I wanted to before.

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    My current playtime on Platinum is 11:25 or something, and I've just left the 6th Gym.

On Diamond I've completed the game (not the pokédex, yet) and I've played about 32 hours.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    30 hours in platinum. pretty small compared to others i saw on a thread back then

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • 32:46. Not much, i know, its because i dont take advantage of the battle zone.. i dont like battling after such special rules. That time would change not much, because for wifi-battling i use english pokemon platinum-rom.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    About 20:53. I just beat the Elite 4, and since then I haven't picked up my DS;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think I've put in about 10 or 11 hours into Pokemon Platinum now. In Pokemon Pearl I am near the 130's. I don't really play my games much, but when I get the chances I try to put in at least 3 or 4 hours of play into them.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ive gotten to the battle frontier and my play time is 12 hours and a few mins

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I have like 700 hours on Diamond (Probably closer to 650), and almost 200 hours on Plat (198). ^^; I really don't know how much of that is actual game play, tho. I just leave my DS on all the time.

Edit:
    Sorry for Pt it was almost 300 hours, which I have now reach. (:

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since I have been Ev training my pokemon a lot in Pokemon Pearl recently, I've been putting in a lot of hours into my game. I'm near 150 hours of game play and I think I'll be able to reach 150 hours of gameplay pretty soon.

Back