• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revolution v. PS3 v. Xbox360

The new generation

• Revolution

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Play Station 3

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Rev first, perhaps ps3

• Rev first, perhaps 360

• ps3 first, perhaps rev

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • ps3 first, perhpas 360

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 360 first, perhaps rev

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 360 first, perhaps ps3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them cause i'm just that rich!

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    lol, you provide endless entertainment for me greed. and if i'm the 12 year old, you must be 5-FYI, name calling just shows how pissed you are, so immature it doesn't even work on me anymore(also, if a 300 post "noob" knows more about game stuff, then what of a 2,700 post "pro" like you that knows less? you can only favor something if you understand all sides, as in, i know the rev, ps3, and xbox360, you don't even know the rev) and just as how you said you weren't calling me a sony fan(oh and if you didn't know, ps3 is by sony, what did you think it was by-apple?? and then, why do you direct your dissing of ps3 towards me? and you musn't have read my previous post, nedcrap, not nercrap) i never said that i'm smarter than you. if you think that, thank you :P

Greed said:
    The real problem I got with the Rev is that frigging controller. :/ Its motion sensitive and all, but I mean it progressed too fast. I mean how in the hallebait am I suppoused to control the game with a little control like that? The controller's -too- small and we already got problems with oversized controllers already. Motion sensitive is great, but it'll take me some time to get used to.

XBox260 has some kicka-ss graphics, a smaller controller, XBox Premium Live, and it has some great games coming out in the future. Such as Soul Calibur III, the next sequel to Grand Theft Auto (actually it'll go to either PS3 or the 360, depending which is more popular), and other great games. Oh, not to mention that very nice console design. <33 Besides I don't want to waste my time downloading games, I rather buy them and just play it already. :/

Its such a shame that the XBox360 is so hard to get these days. .-.; Its the first new system to come out and all these video game nerds are rushing to Best Buy to get it. lol

On Ebay bids have already gone up to $10,999,999 ._.; gee, that's a lot of money even for me :p

fear to challenge arcanine cause he's a staff member and has more posts than you or what? you can't even step on "noobs" like me :P just sit down before you embarrass yourself...again.

and yes mario, usually, the later something comes/the more you wait, the better it is..noting xbox360's super bug issues. just about all the people i know who bought one sold it back in a short time.

EDIT: hey poke-rev, i love the new kenshin doing a kata in your sig, nice addition :P

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Nedrag and Greed, unless you want a warning, I suggest you stop your bickering. Take it off of PC if its that important.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    EvilDunsparce said:
    So if you want to.....I dunno....flip a burger with your controller....buy the revolution, but if you want games where you blow the &@#&'n crap out of stuff with bazookas and 75mm artillary shells..........or if you want RPG''s......buy the PS3:P

summary: Revolution= wheeee! fun!.......with colorful characters and crazy mini games!

PS3=wheeeee! fun!.......with a 50. cal. machine gun and D-day!

Xbox 360= yay!.....error screen....

Yeah, have to back you on this one. I'm scrolling through x360 prices right now with Nabit and of the 5 core systems I'm watching, about two of them are now OVER 500 bucks!?! PS3 have been quoted for a retail of around $350. So I'll wait until they start popping up on eBay. When they do, I'll probably monitor them for a little while too. Can't believe people will pay MORe than retail on eBay lol Check out the eBay listings for these things, it's good for chuckles if nothing else, and if you want Nabit it's at download.com. Then you can watch them on the desktop and see how much people are willing to drop on the new consoles.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna' go PS3 eventually. While I don't really like sony very much, I hate blue screen death more and the 360 is pretty glitchy apparently.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    just WHY did they decide to release the 360 when it's 100% glitch? they should make it like a normal system before they release it-not even the xbox original got this screwed up.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Because the Xbox360 people are IDIOTS. Can't you understand that?

When people release a new item, they hardly ever check for glitches because they just want to sell it as soon as possible. :p

S'too bad the customers are complaining and little is done about their technical problems. lol

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    i know that 360 people are idiots. but still, even idiots should have brains..unless they were on drugs when they bought it. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back