• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riceeman's Sprite Showcase

Mario_Bones

Lazuli Version Creator
    Years
    They look great, although you should fix the arm on the third one, as it looks like it's his... *cough* You should probably shorten the grey part and meld it into the orange part a bit more.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I had a try at Isometric Art. Grid by Pokemole.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

OMG that is freaking sweet.

Seriously.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    IT LIVES! Wow. Anyways, for the long period this thread has been dead, I've got beter. Lots.

Savour the Kyledove inspired goodness.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh god riceman! Thanks for releasing tiles. Now that i see them im basically going to have to make a desicion. Your tiles or sauravs.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Mine. Use mine or I'll release the attempts of sprites that didn't work on you...and they shalt hunt you down til the end of days...

But yeah, they are open to the public for use. :D

And now be consumed by 64x64 size kewtness

Doduno!

AWWAGAGD!!!

I've been waiting for a Doduno, and was thinking of spriting one myself, but I didn't think about the egg bit :P

Looks a bit like Yoshi's egg :laugh:

Thumbs up!

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Yep, they are for public use, just give credit. LOTS AND LOTS OF CREDIT! Nothing else to show YET. Working on a House as we speak, and the next update will show that and a few more random Town things.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Simple plain wood house. Now let me spruce that up and bam i got me millions of houses! Nah kiddin i will never edit it if i use it. But yeah really now keep on going your good at it.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Nothing to show new. Well, i've done a REALLY cool sprite, but if I show it, I'm scared the idea may be stolen, so...You're going to have to wait!

Back