• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    okay i am sorry i wont ask for battles here any more, im guessing i can say ill battle if richard wants to battle

Also, i wanna win a shiny adamant natured beldum! even if it is hacked !!! thats a cool prize!!!

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    okay i am sorry i wont ask for battles here any more, im guessing i can say ill battle if richard wants to battle

Also, i wanna win a shiny adamant natured beldum! even if it is hacked !!! thats a cool prize!!!

that request is gonna get you nowhere fast in this community. Asking for a prize isn't bad, because Richard is giving out prizes. But saying you'll use hacks is a sure-fire way of getting your pokes analyzed as hacks even if they're not.

Sir Beasty

Ace Trainer
    Years
    haha, alex you can beat him!
    he isnt battling anymore tonight though, i already challenged him...
    :\

i wanna battle the mighty prof. steel...

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude, um..I'll battle you; I worked my ass off with a new team, and I want to try it out against you because like..NoS just kicked my ass T_T

Let me know when you're ready.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I want to play you Richard. I'll be online.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    xD alright, it's over. gah, I can't get over that Skarmory-blissy thing; Whenever I brought out a special-type pokemon, your blissy came out, and whenever I would have KOed blissy, your skarmory came out, and just absorbed my attacks T_T

I reallt just don't know how else to put it, except by saying "You suck..and I hate you"

xD It was a good match, though. Um, you were kinda predictable at the end with the starmie thing =/

And it's still because of your bastard Metagross that you won! >_<

xD Good game. Um, in an honest opinion, do you think I've gotten any better at all since our first match?

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    xD alright, it's over. gah, I can't get over that Skarmory-blissy thing; Whenever I brought out a special-type pokemon, your blissy came out, and whenever I would have KOed blissy, your skarmory came out, and just absorbed my attacks T_T

I reallt just don't know how else to put it, except by saying "You suck..and I hate you"

xD It was a good match, though. Um, you were kinda predictable at the end with the starmie thing =/

And it's still because of your bastard Metagross that you won! >_<

xD Good game. Um, in an honest opinion, do you think I've gotten any better at all since our first match?

Oh, of course you got better! Donphan is something I look out for, but sadly he's walled by Skarmory no matter what. Kingdra also is something I look out for... it scares me. I was so trying to bring Dugtrio in on a Thunderbolt, because he has a secret weapon that won't OHKO Starmie, but will KO if her HP is down about 20%. That's why I switched him out the first time they came face to face.

And there were really only two choices I had to take that attack from Starmie... and both of them were weak to electric. In the end I had to bring Starmie out to take a fall, so Metagross could come out unharmed, since I needed Skarmory to take on Donphan if need be (would have ended up that way if you let Starmie die, and bring out Donphan to absorb an attack and KO with an Earthquake of his own).

haha, and stop complaining about SkarmBliss! It's been seeing very little attention these days (the Skarmory side, at least), and some consider it old news, so I take pride in knowing I use it - and use it well, I should say. ;)

Good battle, though! Well done.

EDIT: Shift, you still on?

Back