• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Years
    Alright, and wish me luck, lol.

My typhlosion did horribly. And I can understand the fleeing because no one likes a stalling war but why did you have to disconnect. I hated those criticals on my gengar and kingdra though. That really sucked. Of course your skarmory did get fully paralyzed and it got taken out so we both had our fair share of hax. I loved the first 3/4 of that battle richard but I just hate stalling wars.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Man, my old Kangaskh from Kanto didn't live up to my expectations. :(

But Ooka, buddy boy, using Sleep Powder on the LAST Pokemon is a total douche thing to do. Sure, doesn't break Sleep Clause (I don't think?) but it's regardless a cheap and really loser way to win a match. It has nothing to do with technicalities, it's more of a polite predicament.

AND I refuse to count this battle at all because of the two haxes at the end that were totally CRUCIAL... Meteor Mash misses, and Earthquake KOs with a Critical Hit, which otherwise would not KO.

But don't complain about me being a sore loser, it's not that at all. I always count hax losses, but not this one. Why? Simple, really... I just don't like you. And I enjoy watching you squirm and attempt to insult/flame me. ;) It's a hobby of mine to cause drama.

Take care, bud.

Years
    Well I hope that eventually you will come to be buds with me as I have finally put aside our differences. And sorry about the sleep powder thing. I thought it was better than you using softboiled but then again wouldn't softboiled be a deuce thing to do also. Well anyways i don't want to argue with you anymore richard. I just wanted to find someone better than me that I could look up to kinda like a mentor you know. Well if you ever feel that you have accepted me as a bud could you let me know. Thanks.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Oh come on, Ooka, that's no fun! The nice way is so... boring.

But either way, don't blame me for being a twisted asshat.

It's just the kind of guy I am! :)

Regardless, I'll give you a Beldum if you'd want it (I may be an ass, but I don't welch on a bet), but since you already have a shiny Metagross, I don't see why you'd want one.

On a related subject, I'm done with battles for this evening... try again tomorrow! (LATE tomorrow, since I work until closing).

Years
    Um, I am actually collecting em. I have 2 shiny metagrosses and a shiny beldum(all from the trade section). I would trade an adamant shiny beldum with yours if you'd like. But only if you'd train it. But you are probably already too comfortable with your so....

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Um, I am actually collecting em. I have 2 shiny metagrosses and a shiny beldum(all from the trade section). I would trade an adamant shiny beldum with yours if you'd like. But only if you'd train it. But you are probably already too comfortable with your so....

Yeah, I'm not really wanting to train many more Pokemon up... most of mine are transferred anyways, trained from the days before D/P. So let me know if you just plain want one, and I'll transfer it and have it for you by tomorrow. If not, no problem either.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I guess I'll just take one.

Sure, it'll have to be late tomorrow, though, because I transferred a bunch from Hoenn (mainly to get my Kangaskh into battle), and I didn't transfer any Beldums. So I'll get you one eventually, don't you worry.

Oh, and Ooka, I did count that battle on my record. I just wanted to get you steamed by *****ing and D/Cing at the end. I really do not like you, I've gotta be honest, but whatevs. Essentially, that battle was mine. The Hax Gods were smiling on you.

EDIT:

can i please battle u im bored

And I'm tired... I'll be on tomorrow for a few battles, so be sure to check back in.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Richard get online! I need to test out my new team! PM when your on.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Sorry people, I've been on a slight hiatus from battling here on PC, but I can do a few battles tonight.

Ooka, I still haven't transferred those Beldums, but I will before the night is done. Been busy with work recently, and went out with a friend today, so tonight it'll have to be, if you get on.

So Master Beaver, if you're on, I'll add you and wait on WiFi.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Well

Sorry people, I've been on a slight hiatus from battling here on PC, but I can do a few battles tonight.

Ooka, I still haven't transferred those Beldums, but I will before the night is done. Been busy with work recently, and went out with a friend today, so tonight it'll have to be, if you get on.

So Master Beaver, if you're on, I'll add you and wait on WiFi.

I have had a few battles tonight and all was well . . . but my 3+ year old router (which replaced the new one my friend just took when he moved out today) appears to have bit the dust . . . I am on Lan right now on my PC and I have no WiFi :-( . . . . . however my friend is going to bring his extra one over tomorrow so I am going to be looking foward to our match then.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Well, it has been a while. I apologize for that, but I'm up for a few battles tonight.

Any takers? I haven't battled hard in a few days, so I may be a bit rusty.

Back