• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    come on, richard's just playing around with you. he actually gave you pointers too. don't use dig, and don't use ground attacks on claydol because it has levitate. take it easy dude.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Hey, Luigi, chill. He's been haxed several times today. He has the right to be mad. I'd be pretty mad if I got haxed pretty bad. You would be too.

Jibby

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    thanks for the battle richard!
    i thought i had you for a while, but then your metagross used agility, and i knew i was doomed!
    haha.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    come on, richard's just playing around with you. he actually gave you pointers too. don't use dig, and don't use ground attacks on claydol because it has levitate. take it easy dude.

.................T.T your right........i guess im just stressed out.

sorry Richard...T.T i try so hard i battle so many people but always end up as the loser...T.T
    i did better this time didn't i ?...T~T

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
    Years
    .................T.T your right........i guess im just stressed out.

sorry Richard...T.T i try so hard i battle so many people but always end up as the loser...T.T
    i did better this time didn't i ?...T~T

hey me too. I've only beaten 1 person so far and he was trying out a new team -_-

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    O_O # WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!DUD!!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSING IS NOT FUN IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NORMALLY TAKE ABUSE VERY WELL BUT THATS UNCALLED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THIS IS VERY RARE FOR ME TO SAY THIS BUT I THINK YOU DESERVE IT TONIGHT, SO HERE IT IS,F@#$% YOU B#&%$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, 18 years old, and you talk like that....real mature.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    he got haxed means he's really unlucky. an example would be tri attack having the slim chance to inflict status(though it hardly ever happens) yet it kept inflicting status repeatedly during the battle against him. it's not the norm and more of a fluke incidence. he's just having a terrible hax day.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Like, getting a low accuracy move to hit. Critical Hit. Something that doesn't happen often.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    thanks for the battle richard!
    i thought i had you for a while, but then your metagross used agility, and i knew i was doomed!
    haha.

Same here! I was nervous for a while... and your Weavile is insanely fast, I was surprised it outran Gengar. But Weavile will always be a free switch for Metagross... to be honest, you probably should have paralyzed Metagross sooner, not wait until the end. Would have given your Garchomp a chance to make dog meat of him, if Earthquake would have been an OHKO, of course. But good battle! Finally a battle where there were so few hax, it didn't even affect the game much... except Meteor Mash raising Attack, which was bound to happen eventually. After that, Blissey was done for.

And Luigi, Jesus H. Christ dude, calm down. "Nincompoop" was probably the least insulting thing I could have said, and was meant to be funny and playful, but I guess you took it the wrong way. Like c_dog said, I was merely informing you about your mistake, and considering the circumstances Dig was used, I thought it'd be helpful for you. The Dig-Earthquake combo is something very few know about (mainly because you never see Dig in competitive battling). I guess we didn't share a laugh over it, eh?

I heard a saying YEARS ago that has never left me: "Blessed be the man who can laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained."

And Shift, I'm not mad that I got badly haxed today (slightly pissy, I admit), but not full blown mad. It's the game we play, ya know? Gotta accept it sometimes. :)

EDIT: Luigi, apology accepted, but don't take things too personally. I'd think you understand my character well enough to know that I don't do insults, I play around. My sense of humour can be dark, I admit that, but I never say anything with the firm intention of hurting someone.

Shift

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Yeah, and there's no way to stop Hax either. It just, happens. Nice quote, BTW. I'll keep that in mind.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    Wow, 18 years old, and you talk like that....real mature.

......T.T was that supposed to help at all? besides i have ADHD so i mature slower than most guys okay. you got a problem with that?!!!!!!!!!

......never mind i hate being mad and upset... i am such a cod dam loser, i cant even stay mad for a minute......T.T

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Yeah, and there's no way to stop Hax either. It just, happens. Nice quote, BTW. I'll keep that in mind.

No sir! And it can go in either direction... one time my Metagross' Attack stat was raised THREE TIMES IN A ROW by Meteor Mash. But I had to switch him out to avoid being KOed... I almost cried. XD

rogersanchez12:

Sorry, but I'm done with battles for the night... it's been a pretty rough day with battles, so hopefully tomorrow will be better. I will be online early tomorrow, probably before 3:00pm, EDT. And then will be back on around 11:00pm, EDT. If anyone even keeps track of the time to catch someone online for a battle?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    ......T.T was that supposed to help at all? besides i have ADHD so i mature slower than most guys okay. you got a problem with that?!!!!!!!!!

......never mind i hate being mad and upset... i am such a cod dam loser, i cant even stay mad for a minute......T.T

not just ADHD, an inferiority complex as well...

Back