• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rick & Morty - A Terrickble End

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    edit: You're right, it was two x:

I really should've been paying more attention when I read the role PM again

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    if Golgari is Snowball, Steel Master could be Gearhead and Johnnymustang could have been Evil Morty disguised as Gromflomite Glenn

so Juno is evil

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    That's playing under the assumption that you're the real Xenon Bloom.

Which is hard for me to believe since I received that vest :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would Squanch someone and reveal myself as Squanchy but if being neutered means being roleblocked idk if it'll even work. :( I suppose it depends on whether it's pernament or just when it happened, but since my role is a one time thing weellll ... yeah.

I suppose I can still try and even if it doesn't work it might still prove I'm not lying if it comes down to that. vOv

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I'm suspicious of Juno's claim because she never revealed who she gave the vest to. I would also like to point out the possibility that Juno received the vest from Daydream and gave it away to have a role to assert.
    I just thought it was obvious doof got the vest since he's the only person that's been shot and was mentioned to have a life-saving vest in a phase post. I'm still bulletproof after giving the vest away though, and we can test this if we have to, but it seems like a waste of this phase. Also, poisoner is usually not an inno role.

Ash, does squanching reveal yourself or can you reveal someone else too?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Simply put it's your 'vigilante/one-time killer' role with a little add-on. I squanch someone, killing them, but it reveals me and every post that I make then on has to say 'squanch' in it somewhere otherwise I die myself.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    lol. That sounds awful.

Try squanching steel master.

I only used my NA once, so I'm not sure if neutering permanently ****s with the NA.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    well all I can say at this point is you should watch or read about Dr Xenon Bloom and ep 3 of season 1 and see that Dr Xenon Bloom has to do with tuberculosis/disease (poison) and nothing with vests or being bulletproof

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Yeah, but Birdperson also had nothing to do with being an investigator, and I would have expected Unity to be a recruiter instead of overriding lynches - the roles need to make sense in the context of the game more than it needs to adhere to the show, and it makes more sense for an inno to be a vester than to poison people.

Plus he was a doctor and he made things, it's not that much of a stretch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Honestly my idea was to squanch juno and if they were bulletproof they should be protected from it? If my action even works. Even the bulletproof vest doesn't work to her advantage targeting either Christos or Juno would tell us which one is telling the truth.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I was going to suggest that too actually - if you squanch me and I don't die, we'd both be in the clear.

And if Christos was an inno poisoner, then we would have had like 3 vig roles, since we had KMichael/marz and apparently also Squanchy/Ash.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The poison is a one time thing and it takes two phases, and Squanchy gets one kill but is revealed, so I don't find it too much

Gearhead (Steel Master? he seemed to be mad and "gave up" so it could be because he became mafia when there was one mafia member left) could have given a vest to Golgari and since he became mafia Juno used this info to claim a "vester" role

Also if Ash squanches Juno she might have a vest from Cromulon so that doesn't really mean she's telling the truth about her role

Also I love how everyone's using the word squanch

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I could squanch you and if that ends up being a mistake then we lynch juno. twice if we have to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    But the day post said we have to find the Federation by tomorrow :( though it did say find and not kill so if Juno's vested it makes sense that we can't kill her by tomorrow, so yes you could squanch me and we could lynch Juno, hopefully that counts as "finding" her lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I suppose that would be a pain if she does have a vest. :( But if it's really the case then we're kinda at a no-win situation? Because lynching her won't work so we'd need that tomorrow to lynch her again regardless.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    You have to find the federation by tomorrow. So If you go by what christos is saying, you should kill steel master so you have more time to find the remaining federation members.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    the "tomorrow" part was in the night post though, so maybe we need to get the final Gromflomite, and not Gearhead before day 7. or maybe both

Back