• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

right-handed or left-handed?

Are u right handed or left handed?

• right

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • left

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    *blush* Since we're so uncommon
    I'M A LEFTY! LEFTY! LEFTY! LEFTY!
    Ok..awkward! Anyway, I type with both hands and the mouse is controlled with right, but I use left for all writing and drawing.

Years
    I am right handed, though I can do some stuff with my left hand as well. At some point I could write with my left hand, but that kinda fell away when I stopped doing it. I play soccer equally good with both feet.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    I'm right-handed. I guess majority of us are...
    But I can write backwards with my left hand, even if its messy

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm a lefty, hoorah~

Though I mainly use my right hand for sports, like badminton, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I can't play for crud with my left hand o.o

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I'm somewhat ambidextrous at certain tasks, but strangely my left hand is my writing hand.

In general, I use my right hand/arm for strength based tasks and my left for percision. I actually switch hands constantly when playing some sports like badmition.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm a bit ambidextrous on some stuff I do. I can write with both hands, but my right hand was my original writing hand so it naturally looks better then my left. With sports I am varied with whichever hand. I use my left foot with soccer, my right in tennis, etc.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
    im left handed, which is a problem when playing some ds games... also, its not comfortable to use the school desks... aww, why is the world so mean with left handeds? lol jk...

one thing is still a mystery for me... i write, draw, use the stylus, type etc with the left hand, but somehow i cant use the mouse or hold a fork with the left hand... so strange...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm right handed because I write with my right hand. I can't imagine writing with my left looking any worse though. XD

But aside from pens and pencils I interchange between my left and right hands frequently. No problems grabbing things, opening things, etc.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The handwriting pic in the spoiler below should answer that question.

Spoiler:

And if it didn't... and if you think "Well, the left looks okish" then it isn't. I took like 5 times as long to write, messed up a lot more, and yes... I did try to make them two lines the same size. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I used to be able and currently trying to get back to writing with my left hand. My right hand has always been the dominate hand, but I'd like to have left too for kicks. ^^ So, I'm right-handed and excellent with it as well.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm naturally right handed, but I've been teaching myself how to write with both hands. It's a good thing to learn, incase a break my right hand or something of the sort. Luckilly for me though, although I'm right handed, I write weird so I'm still different. :p

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    I write with both, but I'm originally left-handed.
    When I was ten, I fell from a hill (not HIGH hill, obviously) and broke my left hand. So, I had to learn how to do everything with the right.
    Now I ambidextrous : D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Lol, I can't vote because I'm ambidextrious... But my right hand is a little bit better, so I guess I'll vote for right handed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back