• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RileyVace's Legend/Event/Shiny Trading + Cloning

LatinoSoldier

Chileno De Corazon Viva Chile!
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2007
thnx for the trade man got suprised with them bonuses ur awesome! THNX!:D

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
How about a Mew and a Deoxys for SHiny Giratina and Shiny Houndoom? Doesn't really matter about natures, but you forgot to say what level Houndoom is. I'll still take it, though.

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
How about a Mew and a Deoxys for SHiny Giratina and Shiny Houndoom? Doesn't really matter about natures, but you forgot to say what level Houndoom is. I'll still take it, though.

Ahhh sorry, haha yeha i am stupid, it's uh... oh damn i have forgotten it's level myself now!! I am in WFC now, I'll chekc ina secong it's around level 50-ish I think... or it might be 30... well its between 30-50 ^^ Lol, i will list it properly in a while :P

As for the trade, yeah don't see why that would a be a problem, the Mew is Legit isn't it?

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
Yep, seems to be, it's MYSTRY, and everything matches up. It isn't untouched though, it's Lv. 50. Deoxys is untouced though.

I don't mind Mew being untouched.
Deoxys awesome, i have the shiny lvl 100 Deoxys but I wanted a Deoxys to train myself. EV's and all :P

Alright so yeha i have to do a clonign job first then I'll get round to you!!
If it gets too late, just send me a PM and I'll put you into my little "To do book" and set a time when we're both online again lol!!

I think also yours will be teh last of today's orders, I need to rest my eyes lol.
:P

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
yes now i can sleep after i trade him. thanks man.

I know how you feel dude, I am tiiiiired.
It's been almost 12 hours of clonign and trading online with pokemon!! D:

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2007
ya but now collection is this: charmander, eevee, latios, lugia, lavitar, bagon, gyarados, drifloon, deoxys, giratina, sceptile, magmar, umbreon, heracross, metagross, venasuar, gallade, ninetales, blaziken, cubone, cressesslia, luxio, zubat, zanggose, raikou, snubbull, milotic, seaking, gardevior, snorlax, golbat, cyndaquil, latias, and dratini. i really like shinies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I'll trade you Heatran for the Japanese Darkrai. I'll also trade you three random starter eggs for Phione. The starter eggs are NOT sinnoh.

Back