• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RileyVace's Legend/Event/Shiny Trading + Cloning

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • What did you mean Latios is isnt it? 10JAHRE??
    Sorry bit confused :P

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    What did you mean Latios is isnt it? 10JAHRE??
    Sorry bit confused :P

I don't really... know much about the anivversary edition or special edition pokemon tbh, is Latios the 10th Aniv. one?

I not sure....

Years
  • i dont mind mate, ill leave it up to you. how long till you can trade, roughly? and would you trade more than one pokemon?

Last edited:

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    and dude i have a palkia but im a bit reluctant to trade it.

Well. I can clone you it, that way i get one, and then you get yours back, takes like a minute with me. :)
    What do you say?

Oh and about 10 mins I'll be open for business again :D

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    yeh ill do it but what do you wanna trade for it?

Take your pick :D
    I will update the main page in a second!!
    Actually yeah you might even wanna re choose your Ho-oh for something better too...

Moltres + Palkia for any 2 pokemon listed that I have to clone :D

Years
  • what do you recomend? the reason i chose ho-oh is cause ive never seen it, but if there are better and rarer pokemon that you have i will listen to your advice. i also have an aslef, a umbreon. i take it you dont have a mew?

Last edited:

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    what do you recomend? the reason i chose ho-oh is cause ive never seen it, but if there are better and rarer pokemon that you have i will listen to your advice. i also have an aslef, a umbreon. i take it you dont have a mew?
    Oh I have a Mew, only thing is, it isn't an 'untouched' Mew, meaning trainers cant EV train it. It's level 50 and it's deatails are on the main page :)

Well i mean Darkrai is a rare Pokemon, everyone seems to love trading for that, it's a Japanese pokemon, but it's legit.
    Other than that there's a whole bunch of shinies, I would post pictures, cos most people choose shinies for their cool colors and bragging rights. If you visit Serebii.net, they have cool Diamond and Pearl Pokedex which shows you what all teh pokemon look like Shiny and Not. :)

I dunno what i would recommend.
    I suppose I would recommend Giratina and Latios, but that's just cos I like Dragon types adn they are legendaries...

I just say pick a couple you think sound (or loom cool if you've looked them up) and just go for it. You can always trade again after all!!

Back