• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RileyVace's Legend/Event/Shiny Trading + Cloning

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Dont have ANY Shinies sorry :(

All i got from your want lis are

1st gen Starters (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)
    2nd gen Starters (Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikortia)
    3rd gen Starters (Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko)

lol but i doubt that worth for a mew

I got SOME Legendary Pokemon from D/P (Not events one) Allthought i know there easy to capture

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    i have any of the kanto and hoenn starters and chickorita and tododile. i would like a normal ho-oh

i also have a pokemon ranger manaphy but i dont really want to trade it...

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Dont have ANY Shinies sorry :(

All i got from your want list are

1st gen Starters (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur)
    2nd gen Starters (Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikortia)
    3rd gen Starters (Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko)

lol but i doubt that worth for a mew

I got SOME Legendary Pokemon from D/P (Not events one) Allthought i know there easy to capture

No, dude I would love to trade Mew for the starters, how does 3 Starters for a Mew sound? I would say that 4 would be worth it, but that's an awkward amount lol. I don't trade for worth or value at the moment. I clone these things, so if I have one, ic an trade it with no hassle of losing out on it!

mate check ur pm..i posted an offer for shiny latias

I have checked, replied and offered!!

does anyone have a azura flute? at least i think thats what it is called.

Sorry mate, have no idea, I haven't played the game too in depth yet, I'm still at Victory Road!! :P

I like that shiny eevee ;)

Got anything from my want list? OR a shiny I don't have to trade for it?

i have any of the kanto and hoenn starters and chickorita and tododile. i would like a normal ho-oh

i also have a pokemon ranger manaphy but i dont really want to trade it...

Well, The Ho-oh I can sort out easy as pie, if you want to trade for the starters thats fine with me. The only thing is I am getting a lot of offers to trade for the Starters I need right now, so i think I'll wait to see how the other trades develop before I confirm what ones I'll trade with you!! I don't wanna trade duplicates too early!! Lol.

As for the Manaphy, I can clone it for you!! Whereas, you trade Manaphy to me, I quickly clone, and give him back pretty much instantly!! Takes about 3 minutes for me to clone a single trade session!! :)

DAY 3 OFFICIALLY OPEN!!

X3

I have just discovered my Shiny Deoxys was hacked, sorry to anyone I have traded that to, I will not let this happen again, if you want me to trade back any pokemon that I took for it, I'll be happy to.

Last edited by a moderator:

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    whats 'hacked' and whats the problem?

Hacked pokemon are ones created by a cheat device like AR. And I ahd a Shiny Deoxys that was Japanese, and basically it just doesn't exist. There's no problem, it's fully usable, it's just people will get annoyed if you use it in battle or anything.

Plus using a cheated pokemon isn't really good in the first place, just for morals really.

Years
    damn, he was my favourite, what do you want for a shinie charmander/charizard? And do you know if the cloning glitch works on the uk version of pearl?

would you be willing to take the shiny deoxys back in exchange for a shinie charmander?

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    would you be willing to take the shiny deoxys back in exchange for a shinie charmander?

Yes indeed that would be fine, i have 2 different Charmander Shinies, I'll give you the Egg Moveset one (has awesome moves)

Years
    ok mate let me know when your ready.

if charmander evolves will it still be shinie?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Okay, snowlock and rileyvace, there's been a lot of double posting going on in this thread. May I just remind you that this is not allowed here at PC - if you want to add something to your message, use the "Edit" button in the bottom right-hand corner of your post.

Please read the rules before posting again.

--FG

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Okay, snowlock and rileyvace, there's been a lot of double posting going on in this thread. May I just remind you that this is not allowed here at PC - if you want to add something to your message, use the "Edit" button in the bottom right-hand corner of your post.

Please read the rules before posting again.

--FG

Hey sorry about that man, didn't realize about the double posting, that I'll remember it in future! Thanks :)

EDIT; WOW I DID IT 7 TIMES!?!? I am REALLY sorry :(

Last edited:
    Back