• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] RinYoga's Gallery

Years
    Hello and welcome my gallery!
    In this gallery you will find many stuff, such as:Drawings, Pixel Art, Signatures and many more.
    I have such a variety of arts because overall I love Digital Art, sometimes I feel doing a Signature and sometimes Drawing or Pixel Art.
    I hope you like what you see and enjoy it!

Pixel Art
    Spoiler:

Signatures

Spoiler:

Drawings
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow. Well you already know how I feel about your pixel art (which is looking great, like I said), but I am really surprised by some of your graphic design. You have a very unique style, and it's clear that you're comfortable using many different techniques to illustrate with. Just make extra sure that you're using high quality images, since a couple of them suffer from being low quality and not reading as well as they should.

Anyway, this was a pleasant surprise for me! Keep it up! :)

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    The signatures you've made appeals to me so much. They have this distinct look to them
    Some could use better work with typography though. Some look fine already in that regard, though! I think this could be a great resource for you inin that aspect.
    I adore your pixel art! They look good. I don't know much about pixel art but it looks great :D
    You have a good start with your drawings. Something's a bit off with some of the anatomy and some of the lines need smoothing out but you have something to start off with here.

Overall, I enjoyed looking at your gallery. Keep practicing and more power to you and your artwork :D

Years
    Oh wow. Well you already know how I feel about your pixel art (which is looking great, like I said), but I am really surprised by some of your graphic design. You have a very unique style, and it's clear that you're comfortable using many different techniques to illustrate with. Just make extra sure that you're using high quality images, since a couple of them suffer from being low quality and not reading as well as they should.

Anyway, this was a pleasant surprise for me! Keep it up! :)

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

The signatures you've made appeals to me so much. They have this distinct look to them
    Some could use better work with typography though. Some look fine already in that regard, though! I think this could be a great resource for you inin that aspect.
    I adore your pixel art! They look good. I don't know much about pixel art but it looks great :D
    You have a good start with your drawings. Something's a bit off with some of the anatomy and some of the lines need smoothing out but you have something to start off with here.

Overall, I enjoyed looking at your gallery. Keep practicing and more power to you and your artwork :D

Thank you for the positive feedback! Uhhh I know, I am really nitpicky about typography. But before I would overdo it and use up most of my time for the the text rather than focusing on the actual render. I know some have awful typography( The Sub-Zero one and Edward from FMA one), most of the one with bad typography are older ones. Even now when I slap on a bad text I am like "What the heck, that's so bad" and I just leave it on because it still looks worse without a text.

About the drawings yeah I know. Anatomy and proportions of anything aren't really my thing. I just cant bring myself to read 1, 2 or even 3 books to understand them. I really haven't drawn for like 1-2 months tho, I just get sad when the drawing doesn't go too well. Ehh just gotta keep practicing I guess.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    wow dude your pixel art is very good !
    its like you just took it from the game boy video game lol..nice work :)
    If you tried to do your drawings in a funny way so you succeeded
    and i really like your signature art work..its in a comfortable size and they got good matching colors..keep up the good work !

Years
    wow dude your pixel art is very good !
    its like you just took it from the game boy video game lol..nice work :)
    If you tried to do your drawings in a funny way so you succeeded
    and i really like your signature art work..its in a comfortable size and they got good matching colors..keep up the good work !

That kinda hurt :( .(jk)

But anyway thank you for the positive feedback!

Years
    I think you've done quite well with the Pixel Art, those Gen II sprites are done well. And it seems you have a lot of signatures there, some I think look a bit less vibrant but others look pretty good. And you're putting in some effort to draw, which is nice considering I can't really draw myself.

So yeah, nice stuff so far. I like it!

Years
    Hello guys and girls! So here is a update on some stuff I made.

This is my first try at web design. It's pretty simple and probably has many mistake, but I am all open for constructive criticism.

Spoiler:

Also I made this signature yesterday. I like that it's simply, but in the near future I will be trying to make some more complex stuff.

RinYoga's Gallery

Years
    For the web one, it's fine over all, the font you used is good, it's just that it's a bit hard to read, but I think a little black drop shadow could fix!

I like the signature! It's simple but effective, and the text is in just the right spot.

Back