• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rionix PokéCenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Thanks! :)

Do you think the first three of them for your RNG'd Mienfoo would be fair?

I think so. Seems fair to me. Okay :D

Sure, I'll check them all in an hour or 2 since I'm kinda busy right now... Maybe, we could get a trade done by tonight if I can get you the list by then.

I don't think we can arrange a trade at this time cause its 12:42am here.. 5 minutes from now I'll go to bed. Let's PM each other and discuss what time would be good for both of us.

UPDATE:
    +new section (shinies)
    +new legendaries

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I don't think we can arrange a trade at this time cause its 12:42am here.. 5 minutes from now I'll go to bed. Let's PM each other and discuss what time would be good for both of us.

UPDATE:
    +new section (shinies)
    +new legendaries

Oh, this is gonna be hard to do, but I think we can manage at certain times of day. Its 12:53PM here right now, so thats a whopping 12 hour time difference. So, if you're awake in 9-10hrs, we might be able to make a trade then.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Oh, this is gonna be hard to do, but I think we can manage at certain times of day. Its 12:53PM here right now, so thats a whopping 12 hour time difference. So, if you're awake in 9-10hrs, we might be able to make a trade then.

Okay i'll try to wake up at approx. 10 hours...

update:
    +removed exclusives section
    +resulting from 2 pokemons added in legendary and 1 in RNG'ed

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Okay i'll try to wake up at approx. 10 hours...

update:
    +removed exclusives section
    +resulting from 2 pokemons added in legendary and 1 in RNG'ed

As long as you're up before noon in your time zone, just PM me and we could probably get the trade done. If not, don't worry about it, we'll get it done.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Heya I just wanted any ol Ducklett/Throh for the pokedex data.. xD

Oh i see haha XD

Well I just caught a Ducklett now. And I have a Throh. When were both online, we can do the trade. Are you going to trade for the palpitoad too for that modest flawless ditto?

Can I trade you a Shiny EV'd Magnezone for you're Shiny EV'd Venusaur?

Okay sure. As long as it is legit then fine with me.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    What items are you looking for in particular in exchange for EV training a couple pokemon?

Items? I don't think I put it in my wants list. I need pokemons. I will EV train your pokemons and the pokemon in exchange should be equivalent to how many pokemons you will have me EV trained.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    what would u want for either of ur high iv zorua?

I see many pokemons I have interest with but are you willing to partake legendaries or shinies? If not, do you have high iv normal pokemons?

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    ok good, no id be willing to trade almost anything i have listed so take ur pick
    as long as you clone it and trade it back to me
    also if theres more than 1 u want, im also interested in ur volcarona
    and ur timid or naive zorua

Last edited:

McNoob

Magikarp Enthusiast
    Years
    Items? I don't think I put it in my wants list. I need pokemons. I will EV train your pokemons and the pokemon in exchange should be equivalent to how many pokemons you will have me EV trained.

Oh, okay. I read this - "I offer my EV training services for those who are too lazy to EV train themselves, in exchange of evolution stones or other specific things that I'll PM you if ever you avail this service." and assumed you wanted items.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Oh, okay. I read this - "I offer my EV training services for those who are too lazy to EV train themselves, in exchange of evolution stones or other specific things that I'll PM you if ever you avail this service." and assumed you wanted items.

Oh haha! Forgot to change that.. Okay i'll change it soon. But for you, okay i'll take it. How many pokemons you want EV'ed? What EV spreads? The item I will take will depend how many of your pokemon you want me EV train.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2011
    can i trade for the
    shiny eved venusaur
    shiny eved steelix
    and the jolly zorua

i can trade a shiny eved togekiss
    a shiny eved gliscor
    and a shiny poochyena
    if none of these i have alot more

McNoob

Magikarp Enthusiast
    Years
    2-3 I guess. I want a team that can compete online and EV training is still new to me, so I've been looking for pokes via trading.

I can also offer UT pokemon with specific natures/egg moves, along with other various pokemon, if you'd prefer those over items.

Rionix

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    When is it possible for you to trade?

I am online right now. Just wait for me a bit as I have trade with someone.

can i trade for the
    shiny eved venusaur
    shiny eved steelix
    and the jolly zorua

i can trade a shiny eved togekiss
    a shiny eved gliscor
    and a shiny poochyena
    if none of these i have alot more

All those sounds good to me. Wait for me a lil bit.. I am trading with someone.

2-3 I guess. I want a team that can compete online and EV training is still new to me, so I've been looking for pokes via trading.

I can also offer UT pokemon with specific natures/egg moves, along with other various pokemon, if you'd prefer those over items.

That would be much appreciated. I will PM you specific pokemons I want with egg moves. maybe i'll take 2 pokemons with egg moves in exchange i will ev train 3 of your pokes. PM me too the ev spread you want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back