• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Starter Kit for making Online Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
  • How i can setup the Server

Hey,Guys Alexandre how i can setup the server ?

i tried but it don´t work.

there stands uninitialized @@localhost...

regars -Yuzuki-

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Sorry for the lack of updates, to be honest I haven't rebegan physical work on the project. I have, however, been formulating ways in which the PvP can be implemented once the new server is complete. I think I know the best way to go about it, so it won't be long before you guys see some work on it. On the 27th I'll be off to the UK so I promise I'll use my free time to work on PE O. (if the world cup doesn't get in the way that is :P)

Years
  • i know this probably isnt the rite forum to ask this in but could someone help me with scripting i really cant script worth crap
    and can someone tell me the program you need?

TDCass

Glitch Trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    This is going to be the official Team Darkness Online game. I like it, my friend, I like it a lot.

Years
  • I wonder about one thing - will it be able to serve only as full online game, or there will be a way to add it to normal single player game as system allowing to trade with other people and battling with them, but only after entering some special room (like trade center in PokeCenter upper floor for example)?

cesa

Teh Game Developah
    Years
  • Hey, I deleted all maps, except for the intro one, so, I made tutorial route, starter town (Xanor Town), 4 houses and a proffessor's lab, BUT, when I play game.exe to see how it does, my name doesn't appear above me D: and either the chat doesn't appear, it just stays all black, could someone help me?

Also, I edited Xanor Town encounters, I used the wiki for that to know how to, but, now whenever I want to play it, this errors pops out:

Script 'PokeBattle_Trainer' line 91: NameError Occurred
    uninitalized constant PokeBattle_ Trainer::PBSpecies

Last edited:

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • I think I'll use it in my pokemon TCG game. I may have already posted but this is awesome!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    WoW very nice :) i already figured out som stuff myself yet i got a noobish question... i cant seem to figure out how to edit maps like the begin map how do i edit it like putting trees or trainers in it? Thanks to the person who explanes me this :P

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
  • So it is possible to do some form of online play!
    Cool, I've been trying to code online for my game, but I think this will prove helpful.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    basically changes the start menu in pokemon,
    for example, Change Rubys title so instead of groudon you can put any pokemon there and any letterings etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back