• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I will stay quiet to avoid causing spam :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Man stop acting like I'm some kind of retard, I was not trying to get a shiny I was trying to get a regular SKUNTANk for a legit Marowak. I also had a NYPC Staryu if she wanted it, because I have three and wasn't asking for anything special but my ARCEUS, what confusion...you just keep helping and stuff and I'm sorry to the OP to cause spam here. I am taking my leave...hope you guys feel better.....

Ok, Ok, that is enough please, just post back on here tomorrow please, I will trade with you please!! :)

Every thing is good, please every one else please butt out, this is my thread!! :)
    Be Happy, live long, laugh hard and enjoy Pokemon Please!! :)

Your is your first diamond 1 right ?

Yes, I'm in there now for you please!!

Last edited:

NTJ

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    OK um can you give *ADJ* my pokes hes my brother
    Because mine isnt working right

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    My brother NTJ his ds can not connect or something so he has asked if it would be ok if i went and got them on his behalf..

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Alright just finished the last battle of my battle tower..
    And again sorry for any trouble i caused with that other guy.

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Yeah i just can not stand people like him hes like oh i read most of those rules...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Yeah i just can not stand people like him hes like oh i read most of those rules...

i am never hateful or rude, but there are times when I have to be!! I don't like it but I do it, sorry your bro couldn't see me there, I would have loved to trade with him!! :)
    But do read them all please, I don't like repeating my self please!! :)

*ADJ*

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    So i must leave goodnight.

I hope your next sunday shiny giveaway goes better :)

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    If NTJ is thanking you, does that mean you are ready for the next person? If so, I would like the shiny Vulpix in box 2 and the Shiny Lapras in box 16 pretty please. :D

Hopefully I got all the rules right - I hate this laptop! I cannot SEE!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Thank soo much and sorry about all that trouble
    It's ok, just glad I could help with out going insane this sunday!! :)
    So i must leave goodnight.

I hope your next sunday shiny giveaway goes better :)
    So do I!! :)

If NTJ is thanking you, does that mean you are ready for the next person? If so, I would like the shiny Vulpix in box 2 and the Shiny Lapras in box 16 pretty please. :D

Hopefully I got all the rules right - I hate this laptop! I cannot SEE!
    No, you have to wait til i post I'm done and who wants the next 2 please?? It will be in red please!!

You have to wait for her to ask who's next =D
    Tjhanks for the help, where have you been all night please??
    Oh - sorry! Looks like I still missed one rule. :( I didn't have this problem on my old computer. >.<

Please, just read the rules!! I know it's alot, but it will save you and me alot of time in the meantime!! :)

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    Oh my, you're back? I have to go to the dentist soon but until then I guess I'll stalk this thread and switch my router back to WEP. :D

EDIT: Oh, I just had the time to read back and saw this..
    No what do you want please?? You seem to be one of the only few that know how to read right!! :)
    If that still stands, I'd love the Marowak lv28 in box 4 and the Miltank lv1 in box 16!

Back