• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Okay based on that I?d like to make the following trade:

My:
3x solgaleo
2x yveltal
1x lugia
1-2x sinnoh ash pikachu (9points total)

For:
- Atsuto ashida pikachu (2014)
- 2011 ash pikachu
- Beginner trainer shiny pikachu
- Pokemon center best wishes tie-in ash pikachu (2013)
- Satay king pikachu
- Shaymin movie
- 2008 PC eevee
- Pokemon center tohoku snivy

When would you be available for trading?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Okay based on that I?d like to make the following trade:

My:
3x solgaleo
2x yveltal
1x lugia
1-2x sinnoh ash pikachu (9points total)

For:
- Atsuto ashida pikachu (2014)
- 2011 ash pikachu
- Beginner trainer shiny pikachu
- Pokemon center best wishes tie-in ash pikachu (2013)
- Satay king pikachu
- Shaymin movie
- 2008 PC eevee
- Pokemon center tohoku snivy

When would you be available for trading?
Looks alright. It's a little confusing but I have 3 different natures of Cinema Shaymin, so let me know which you'd like.

My times have not changed, still the same as they are in the OP. Let me know what will work. c:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I did indeed SR it! The JPN one is Careful, he's just not in my list yet cuz I forgot to add him. The only thing I remember really wanting was Carlita's Hydreigon (we talked about Shiny Milotic but Haileo told me and D that ours were fine so I now have both). The original list of Shinies I decided on was:

Let me know how you wanna even out the trade. @w@

My wants:
Spoiler:

Your wants:
Spoiler:

I think we are at 8 for 7. I don't mind giving you an extra since you accidentally traded me the ENG Mimikyu event. Also, even though I have redis rules on them, that doesn't apply to other shops like yours and Soapy's, so feel free to redistribute.
I'm free to trade my Friday night/your Saturday morning-afternoon. So from about 10AM - 3PM for you.

Also, #Yipyip

Last edited:

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Looks alright. It's a little confusing but I have 3 different natures of Cinema Shaymin, so let me know which you'd like.

My times have not changed, still the same as they are in the OP. Let me know what will work. c:

as always any nature will do as im mainly a collector rather than someone who does a lot of battles.

1pm my time (GMT +1) so 9pm your time on wednesday I should be available :) ill quickly have to see if I can get someone to clone my 2 pikachu for me

Road

beyond salvation
Years
My wants:
Spoiler:

Your wants:
Spoiler:

I think we are at 8 for 7. I don't mind giving you an extra since you accidentally traded me the ENG Mimikyu event. Also, even though I have redis rules on them, that doesn't apply to other shops like yours and Soapy's, so feel free to redistribute.
I'm free to trade my Friday night/your Saturday morning-afternoon. So from about 10AM - 3PM for you.

Also, #Yipyip
Yes that is essentially 8 for 7, you're sure you don't want anything else? It's all fair game. "Accidentally" haha, it was totally on purpose! But if you really are okay with that then I won't push it. Oh cool! I probably won't put it in my shop tho, it's for my personal rebuild of my LivingDex.
Those times should work for me! Currently there's nothing going on in the day but to be save I'll say 10 AM is good.

as always any nature will do as im mainly a collector rather than someone who does a lot of battles.

1pm my time (GMT +1) so 9pm your time on wednesday I should be available :) ill quickly have to see if I can get someone to clone my 2 pikachu for me
Very well, I will send yo a decent nature nonetheless as that makes the event attractive to more people haha.

That should work! I can probably clone them back for you; that's allowed by the rules, but any extra cloning is not allowed so only those two. @w@

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Yes that is essentially 8 for 7, you're sure you don't want anything else? It's all fair game. "Accidentally" haha, it was totally on purpose! But if you really are okay with that then I won't push it. Oh cool! I probably won't put it in my shop tho, it's for my personal rebuild of my LivingDex.
Those times should work for me! Currently there's nothing going on in the day but to be save I'll say 10 AM is good.
I was about to say nah, you can get one extra until...
I didn't know you got a new Absol event, so I'll go with the Absol (Female, Lv. 35, Quirky, UT (PCNYd 00003)).

I realized that you are now 16 hours ahead of me due to Daylight Saving Time ending. I may be a little bit later closer to your 10:30 or 11AM.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I was about to say nah, you can get one extra until...
I didn't know you got a new Absol event, so I'll go with the Absol (Female, Lv. 35, Quirky, UT (PCNYd 00003)).

I realized that you are now 16 hours ahead of me due to Daylight Saving Time ending. I may be a little bit later closer to your 10:30 or 11AM.
Oh you hadn't? It's been on there for awhile haha. That's only 1 credit though, is that really enough for you? :0

Ahh yes, that makes sense. That's fine! I'll jot you down for 11 to be safe.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hello Road! I?m here to request for a trade again.
I?m interested in the ff event Pok?mon from your shop:

Beginner Trainer Pikachu
Male, Lv. 10, Modest, UT

Eevee (Male, Lv. 15, Modest, UT, ENG) #

Tanabata 2014 Shiny Jirachi
Lv. 10, Relaxed, UT

Here the mons I?m offering:

Lugia JPN
Level: 45
OT: In katakana
ID: 35429
Nature: Mild
Origin: Johto

Lugia JPN (Nicknamed, Touched)
Level: 51
OT: In hiragana
ID: 30013
Nature: Naive
Origin: Hoenn

Lugia JPN (Touched)
Level: 100
OT: in katakana
ID: 60529
Nature: Gentle

Lugia
OT: CHRIS
ID: 45990
Nature: Modest
Origin: Hoenn

Lugia JPN (Touched)
OT: In katakana
ID: 63795
Nature: Timid

Lugia (Touched)
Level: 47
OT: Vince
ID: 48546
Nature: Bold

Yveltal SPA (Touched, Nicknamed)
Level: 53
OT: Mirai
ID: 63713
Nature: Careful
Origin: Kalos

Yveltal FRE (Touched)
Level: 67
OT: PILOU
ID: 30329
Nature: Adamant

Yveltal JPN (Touched)
Level: 75
OT: In hiragana
ID: 35865

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
So as I said, those legends will total 9 credits. I've already forgotten what else you might want. I will also definitely need your Kanto, Unova and Kalos Hat Pikas, so that's another 6 credits. Let me know what you'd like!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
So as I said, those legends will total 9 credits. I've already forgotten what else you might want. I will also definitely need your Kanto, Unova and Kalos Hat Pikas, so that's another 6 credits. Let me know what you'd like!

So i have 15 credits. Then I will add the ff event mons:

Winter Counterattack Gyarados
Female, Lv. 50, Naive, UT

Chymia?s Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Timid, UT) #

Jarvis' Gengar (Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT) #

I think when I add these event mons from the first 3 event mons,
the total credit is 12. The remaining credits is for the demo Greninja
I asked from you last time. So thats 14. I?ll wave the remaining 1 credit
for the help and assistance you always offered me with trading and
hack check. Hope this will seal the deal and you accept it. Thanks!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
So i have 15 credits. Then I will add the ff event mons:

Winter Counterattack Gyarados
Female, Lv. 50, Naive, UT

Chymia?s Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Timid, UT) #

Jarvis' Gengar (Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT) #

I think when I add these event mons from the first 3 event mons,
the total credit is 12. The remaining credits is for the demo Greninja
I asked from you last time. So thats 14. I?ll wave the remaining 1 credit
for the help and assistance you always offered me with trading and
hack check. Hope this will seal the deal and you accept it. Thanks!
Sounds alright to me! I'll get that stuff ready and let you know when I'm good.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Oh you hadn't? It's been on there for awhile haha. That's only 1 credit though, is that really enough for you? :0

Ahh yes, that makes sense. That's fine! I'll jot you down for 11 to be safe.

To be honest, Absol's probably the one I would want the most because it's my favorite 'mon. So, I don't mind if everything doesn't match up exactly. I have a PCNYc from Haileo, so this will be good with a different OT.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
To be honest, Absol's probably the one I would want the most because it's my favorite 'mon. So, I don't mind if everything doesn't match up exactly. I have a PCNYc from Haileo, so this will be good with a different OT.
Alrighty, if yer sure! I'll jot down the trade and see you on Sat!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hello Road! I?m back...

I?m interested in these ff event mons from your list:

Yokohama Pikachu
Female, Lv. 10, Naughty, UT, ?????

Fall 2010 Mew
Lv. 5, Modest, UT #

I?m offering this mon for trade:

Yveltal (Touched)
Level: 82
OT: Tom
ID: 05312
Nature: Naughty

Yveltal (Touched)
Level: 62
OT: Nathan
ID: 09076
Nature: Hasty

Yveltal (Nicknamed & Touched)
OT: Emmanuel
ID: 24107

Yveltal
Level: 50
OT: Rose
ID: 24091
Nature: Bashful

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hiya! Shoot, I hadn't removed it from my list yet, but I thought I mentioned that my Yokohama Pikachu was also not okay (date is weird and I didn't notice before), so that can't be traded, sorry. @@ Also that Mew is old enough that I'd be happy to knock it down to one credit. That leaves you with 3 for other stuff. Let me know what you wanna do!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hiya! Shoot, I hadn't removed it from my list yet, but I thought I mentioned that my Yokohama Pikachu was also not okay (date is weird and I didn't notice before), so that can't be traded, sorry. @@ Also that Mew is old enough that I'd be happy to knock it down to one credit. That leaves you with 3 for other stuff. Let me know what you wanna do!

Hmm.... I?ll take mew and just look for additional mon to add another 3 credits to make
it 6 for these Pok?mon:

Shiny Sceptile (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ????, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny Blaziken (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ????)
Shiny Swampert (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ????)

Will it do? I?ll just post the other three mons later once I got them.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hmm.... I?ll take mew and just look for additional mon to add another 3 credits to make
it 6 for these Pok?mon:

Shiny Sceptile (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ????, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Shiny Blaziken (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ????)
Shiny Swampert (Male, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ????)

Will it do? I?ll just post the other three mons later once I got them.
Alrighty! I'll look forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back