• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hey! :)
    It's me again! I could breed you: Deino (F/M, Timid/Modest, EM Earth Power), for a shiny Dedenne
    What do you say? ^^
    Welcome back! Sounds good to me, but yer welcome to choose more since yer breeding them fer me! c: Maybe 2 normal Shinies or equivalent more? Also which would you breed, or would you aim for both? If both then a total of 6 or so is fine with me~
    Hello I am very interested in your store. I actually really like it as it has pretty much everything I want. So much so that I lack pokemon to trade....... But anyway I am interested in your Mild Shiny Charmander and Timid shiny Frogadier.
    Hi! Hahah that tends to be the issue. Those are both just normal Shinies so I'm willing to negotiate! What do you have to offer? c:
    hi, it's me again.
    i'm interested for these following Shiny Pokemon:
    Tangela (F, Lv. 30, Calm, BT) *
    Delibird (F, Lv. 30, Sassy, UT) *
    Lotad (M, Lv. 5, Rash, UT)
    Seedot (F, Lv. 1, Modest, UT, 3IV) *
    Bidoof (F, Lv. 5, Hasty, UT)
    Galvantula (M, Lv. 100, Timid, EV SpA/Spd, nickname Jitter Bug)

and also Hyadain's Landorus.

i have several shinies to offer and also Junior Champion Kotone Yasune's Shiny Tyranitar to offer for the Landorus.
    Welcome back, I missed you! xP Hmm, did we not trade Galvantula already? I feel like we did but I don't have access to the documents in my list. Anyway as they are all regular Shinies/Events that's a total of 7 (including Galvantula). I'd actually just like to take Shinies for all of them, so if it's alright I'd like these:

Stoutland (Mastouffe)
    Darmanitan (Darumacho)
    Escavalier (5IV)
    Medicham (Blueberry, 6IV)

I thiiiiiink I still need Stoutland and we didn't trade Darmanitan after all, but I'll check when I'm home. This also total 7 tho, so let me know if you do have Galvantula after all!

Years
    Welcome back! Sounds good to me, but yer welcome to choose more since yer breeding them fer me! c: Maybe 2 normal Shinies or equivalent more? Also which would you breed, or would you aim for both? If both then a total of 6 or so is fine with me~

Hi! Hahah that tends to be the issue. Those are both just normal Shinies so I'm willing to negotiate! What do you have to offer? c:

Welcome back, I missed you! xP Hmm, did we not trade Galvantula already? I feel like we did but I don't have access to the documents in my list. Anyway as they are all regular Shinies/Events that's a total of 7 (including Galvantula). I'd actually just like to take Shinies for all of them, so if it's alright I'd like these:

Stoutland (Mastouffe)
    Darmanitan (Darumacho)
    Escavalier (5IV)
    Medicham (Blueberry, 6IV)

I thiiiiiink I still need Stoutland and we didn't trade Darmanitan after all, but I'll check when I'm home. This also total 7 tho, so let me know if you do have Galvantula after all!
    it was Joltik back then. i haven't got a Garvantula from yo, that's why i ask to trade it now. they are good. i'll take them from pokebank first. how about the Landorus? do you want to take my offer? the Kotone Yasune's Shiny Tyranitar? or other? i have Serena's Pancham, Fennekin, Satosh's Pikachu, and many more. Shokotan's Shiny Pichu? i think i have that too.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    it was Joltik back then. i haven't got a Garvantula from yo, that's why i ask to trade it now. they are good. i'll take them from pokebank first. how about the Landorus? do you want to take my offer? the Kotone Yasune's Shiny Tyranitar? or other? i have Serena's Pancham, Fennekin, Satosh's Pikachu, and many more. Shokotan's Shiny Pichu? i think i have that too.
    Ah okay, I thought I remembered it on another list but maybe it was changed. That's fine then!

Oh, I included Landorus in the total! (The 7 are the 6 Shinies (Shiny Tangela, Delibird, Lotad, Seedot Bidoof, and Galvantula) and Hyadain's Landorus.) Stoutland and Darmanitan are 1 each (so 2 total), then Escavalier is 2 and Medicham is 3, totalling 7, so nothing extra is needed!

I'll have them cloned when I get home! I miiiiight have time to trade as well, depending on when I finish work, but I'll make sure to message you if so.

Years
    Ah okay, I thought I remembered it on another list but maybe it was changed. That's fine then!

Oh, I included Landorus in the total! (The 7 are the 6 Shinies (Shiny Tangela, Delibird, Lotad, Seedot Bidoof, and Galvantula) and Hyadain's Landorus.) Stoutland and Darmanitan are 1 each (so 2 total), then Escavalier is 2 and Medicham is 3, totalling 7, so nothing extra is needed!

I'll have them cloned when I get home! I miiiiight have time to trade as well, depending on when I finish work, but I'll make sure to message you if so.
    i don't think i can trade today either. i have some event at my neighborhood, which probably will end at really late night. we can trade by tomorrow, or any day you feel you can do that.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I would breed both! :D So that is 6 normal shinies for them? That is so nice :O <3 I'll get on it :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hello i would like to have a shiny riolu, i have to offer a 6iv normal riolu with prankster(i have timid, naughty, gentle and lonely) or i also have a shiny beldum (not sure you have one already)
    Thank you!

Dragonmasterxyz

King of Dragons
    Years
    Sorry changes must be made. I am now interested in the Shiny Timid Protean Greninja and Shiny Adamant Aegislash. This is for the Shiny Jirachi.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    i don't think i can trade today either. i have some event at my neighborhood, which probably will end at really late night. we can trade by tomorrow, or any day you feel you can do that.
    All good! I did end up busy yesterday after all hahah. I think I'll be home on time today if you want to try!
    I would breed both! :D So that is 6 normal shinies for them? That is so nice :O <3 I'll get on it :)
    Oh cool! Either gender for either is okay, but I do want one to be female and the other male if you can. Let me now! c:
    Hello i would like to have a shiny riolu, i have to offer a 6iv normal riolu with prankster(i have timid, naughty, gentle and lonely) or i also have a shiny beldum (not sure you have one already)
    Thank you!
    Hi! Hmm, I'm not looking for either of those (I only look for non-Shiny competitives in my Wants post), though I need to know more about the Riolus. Do they have any egg moves?
    I am willing to trade my event shiny Jirachi for the Charmander and Frogadier.
    Would need more info on that as I'm pretty sure I have all of the Shiny Jirachi events. OT/ID? Date (if you know it)?

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    All good! I did end up busy yesterday after all hahah. I think I'll be home on time today if you want to try!

Oh cool! Either gender for either is okay, but I do want one to be female and the other male if you can. Let me now! c:

Hi! Hmm, I'm not looking for either of those (I only look for non-Shiny competitives in my Wants post), though I need to know more about the Riolus. Do they have any egg moves?

Would need more info on that as I'm pretty sure I have all of the Shiny Jirachi events. OT/ID? Date (if you know it)?

They only have counter, but i have a competitive 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny charizard issue with it its named :/. I really want that Riolu xD so I'm willing to give more than one pokemon

Dragonmasterxyz

King of Dragons
    Years
    The ID is 12014 It was given out in a Japanese 2014 event that was from Dec 1- March 28, 2015. Also I changed my request to the Shiny Protean Greninja and Shiny Adamant Aegislash. That's if you don't have this Jirachi already

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    They only have counter, but i have a competitive 31/31/31/31/31/31 shiny charizard issue with it its named :/. I really want that Riolu xD so I'm willing to give more than one pokemon
    Oh I have no problem with competitives being nicknamed! I already have a near-flawless Adamant one though, so unless it's a different nature I wouldn't be interested.
    The ID is 12014 It was given out in a Japanese 2014 event that was from Dec 1- March 28, 2015. Also I changed my request to the Shiny Protean Greninja and Shiny Adamant Aegislash. That's if you don't have this Jirachi already
    Yeah I already have that one. You mean the flawless ones? Sorry, those are worth a lot, so even if I was interested in Jirachi you'd need to offer more. @@ Don't forget I also take any and all Lugia, Cobalion or Yveltal!
    sure, i'll try to be available today.
    Cool, no pressure tho! I miiiiiight have to stay later depending on what happens but I'll keep you updated.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    I have a normal Yveltal I can trade for the Greninja. And a Cobalion for Aegislash.
    Mm sorry, like I said they are expensive (flawless shinies yo), so I wouldn't do 1:1 on those. I could cut you a deal and do Yveltal and Cobalion for one of them though! Of course they can be cloned and returned to you as well~

Dragonmasterxyz

King of Dragons
    Years
    So my Yveltal and Cobalion for Greninja is fine for me. Sorry I don't have the perfect Shinies... Aegislash was just a bonus anyway. Greninja is the one I really want. Also no need to clone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Oh I have no problem with competitives being nicknamed! I already have a near-flawless Adamant one though, so unless it's a different nature I wouldn't be interested.

Yeah I already have that one. You mean the flawless ones? Sorry, those are worth a lot, so even if I was interested in Jirachi you'd need to offer more. @@ Don't forget I also take any and all Lugia, Cobalion or Yveltal!

Cool, no pressure tho! I miiiiiight have to stay later depending on what happens but I'll keep you updated.
    Jolly nature and has Solar power

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    So my Yveltal and Cobalion for Greninja is fine for me. Sorry I don't have the perfect Shinies... Aegislash was just a bonus anyway. Greninja is the one I really want. Also no need to clone.
    No problem! Sounds good to me, I'll have him cloned for ya.

To be clear, I can't trade now as I am at work. I'll be around tonight at my usual weekday times, which are listed in my OP! c:
    Jolly nature and has Solar power
    Ooo, ability is meh but I do want a Jolly one so I'll take it! Flawless Shinies entitle you to 2 other Shinies (or equivalent) besides Riolu though, so please feel free to choose other stuff too! c:

Dragonmasterxyz

King of Dragons
    Years
    We can trade tomorrow at your regular weekday time? Since it is kinda late for me. Tomorrow will be fine. Also don't worry about cloning the two mons I send you. They were extra pokemon I got. I also wanna check some things out about cloned pokemon. Are they safe for my game? I'm new to this sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    No problem! Sounds good to me, I'll have him cloned for ya.

To be clear, I can't trade now as I am at work. I'll be around tonight at my usual weekday times, which are listed in my OP! c:

Ooo, ability is meh but I do want a Jolly one so I'll take it! Flawless Shinies entitle you to 2 other Shinies (or equivalent) besides Riolu though, so please feel free to choose other stuff too! c:
    Awesome! umm i think i'd like mild charmander and is zekrom ok, or no legendaries?

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I noticed that you do not have Spring2013 Meloetta, steven's beldum(shiny), 20th anniversary Arceus and keldeo, Aura's Mew, Alexander Hoopa, happy hour meowth (germany event), I also have 2 NA volcanion codes. If you're interested in these do let me know .. I'll let you know my wish list.

I also noticed that you have listed plasma genesect as UT which is at level 50. Wasn't the UT genesect on level 15? I have a modest one if it interests you :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back