• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Rocket Rising

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    Progress: Been working on bugs, there's a new patch out if you missed it. Keep on sending me bugs if you find them!

Found three more bugs.

In Mt. Moon, during the gauntlet, it sometimes shows messages about being spotted, even if you never did the day mission with Redra. It ends the game if you get "spotted."

Also, during the Emma wedding sidequest, it says that you have fourteen seconds, but it immediately cuts to the wedding after you click the button to stop the message screen. So it's impossible to steal the Pokémon. This wasn't a problem in the last patch, so I'm not sure what's going on with that.

Also, for some odd reason, when regular Abra evolves - at least, I think it's when it evolves; I'm not totally certain - it says spliced-Kadabra in the description, and you can't splice it, but it's exactly the same as regular Kadabra.

Mt Moon will have cops in it after the Gauntlet around checkpoint 22. I'll add in some dialogue so that players know what to do if they didn't do the Day mission.

Fixed the Emma sidequest, not sure why it decided to stop working, but moving its trigger seemed to fix it.

Oh dang, good catch on the Abra. Yeah when it evolved it was using the Spliced Kadabra class, not the regular one like it should.

Just finished the game. I have to say, I loved it. And it also fixed my Pokemon Burn-out Syndrome.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it and it helped your burn-out!

Okay,I beat the game,but I can't enter Cerulean Cave again with Isdra,she just say something like "No hesitation at all" and we don't move inside the cave or anything.

I did kill Giovanni and Oak though,so I'll try today without killing either. Where is the map again?

Cerulean cave with Idris isn't finished just yet. So that's why you can't go into the cave.

You can get to the map by pressing SHIFT.

I think there is a bug with my save file
    I got hitmonchan from fighting dojo but it didn't have commet punch.I trained it until lv 7 and learned agility but still dont have commet punch

That's strange. Hitmonchan should start at lvl 20, with Comet punch AND agility already learned. It seems to be working right in the current version.

Love the game so far but unfortunately when i tried to traverse Mt moon i got stuck in cut scene of a tremor without a chance to get out of it

This should be fixed in the most recent patch! Try downloading it and see.

the blue moviment bar is charging very slowly(it was normal).This has happen sudently and battles are taking 4x more time

is there a way to fix this?

That's strange. I know that used to happen with Muk in Cinnabar mansion a loooong time ago.
    Was there any enemy you were fighting that started it?

hey just checking out hows its going love love the game......just a suggestion increased difficulty everytime you beat the game kind of like diablo torment so its kind of never ending in a way yeah. might tackle this today to steal more pokemon and see what others are available

NewGame+ should already be a bit more difficult than the normal game! I... can't imagine people playing through it completely more than twice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Downloaded Rocket Rising Yesterday, and I have to say have had that much fun in a while. One major problem, I am unable to return to the captain after leaving to level up my team. Other than that I have had no problem. Thank you for sharing this great game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    During "The Gauntlet" I was able to skip Mount Moon by joining to Cerulean City use the teleporter there to base. Then from the base, I went teleported straight to Viridian City and did the boss there.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Glitches:
    Spoiler:

Questions:
    Spoiler:

Pros:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    I didn't even know of the glitch, but when I entered the cave for the Isilda(I think?) breakout quest, I fought the first policeman, in which during so, was the start of the super slow ATB, it has continued on so and I want to know if there is a way to fix this or am I gonna have to either restart or continue on with this slowness?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Progress: Been working on bugs, there's a new patch out if you missed it. Keep on sending me bugs if you find them!

Mt Moon will have cops in it after the Gauntlet around checkpoint 22. I'll add in some dialogue so that players know what to do if they didn't do the Day mission.

Fixed the Emma sidequest, not sure why it decided to stop working, but moving its trigger seemed to fix it.

Oh dang, good catch on the Abra. Yeah when it evolved it was using the Spliced Kadabra class, not the regular one like it should.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it and it helped your burn-out!

Cerulean cave with Idris isn't finished just yet. So that's why you can't go into the cave.

You can get to the map by pressing SHIFT.

That's strange. Hitmonchan should start at lvl 20, with Comet punch AND agility already learned. It seems to be working right in the current version.

This should be fixed in the most recent patch! Try downloading it and see.

That's strange. I know that used to happen with Muk in Cinnabar mansion a loooong time ago.
    Was there any enemy you were fighting that started it?

NewGame+ should already be a bit more difficult than the normal game! I... can't imagine people playing through it completely more than twice.

regarding the patch i did download the patch (1.0) but the same problem still occurs ....

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    Progress: Added in a new recruit near Lavender Town who holds a Mutagen, added in some phone conversations that'll appear towards end-game, and started on the last 2 recruits you'll get for Saffron City.

Downloaded Rocket Rising Yesterday, and I have to say have had that much fun in a while. One major problem, I am unable to return to the captain after leaving to level up my team. Other than that I have had no problem. Thank you for sharing this great game.

I'll throw in a Switch so that you can return there. I'm guessing you're talking about the S.S. Anne captain?

This might be a stupid question, but do you have the newest patch in your signature? And are the mutagens in Saffron, Fuchsia, and Lavender in the patch?

It should be the newest, though I know I've fumbled that before.
    Saffron's is available, and in the next patch Lavender's will be too.

During "The Gauntlet" I was able to skip Mount Moon by joining to Cerulean City use the teleporter there to base. Then from the base, I went teleported straight to Viridian City and did the boss there.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix that teleporter so it's "offline" during that portion.

Glitches:
    Spoiler:
    -Fixed the Sprite
    -Adjusted Morgen.
    -Fixed the Captain!
    -Fixed Cerulean!
    -Fixed those last two Recruits on the board
    -Fixed the picture problem at Recruitment board.
    -There are technically four versions of that event, because Idris is complicated. It'll take me a minute to check through them, but that's pretty game-breaking.

Questions:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pros:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for everything you pointed out! I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Silent Memento

Future Authoress
    Years
  • I'm guessing that the witch's house is the future Lavender mutagen location?

Also, during the Gauntlet, I was not able to enter Mt. Moon from the Cerulean side, so I had to use the Cerulean warp panel to go to Celadon and go to Pewter with another panel. I was able to enter Mt. Moon from the Pewter side, though, and there weren't any police there.

Also, when I went to the guy who's supposed to raise Pokemon on the third floor of the Rocket base (to drop off the Chansey), he didn't respond. Same with the scientist with mutagens. I don't know if it's because I'm doing the good route on the second save because I had no problems on the evil route.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you have a newer version out, because the one you have is from the beginning of June

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    Progress: Been focusing on the recruits, since once they are done and finished I can use them in different mission types.
    Sorry about the backlog of things that need to get done, it'll get hit eventually.
    Akemi near Lavender town will give you a mutagen, but refusing at first made that unattainable.
    Added in "Reed" and "Claire", siblings on the run around Kanto that you can eventually recruit.
    In the process of adding in "Ransom", who is being bullied in Viridian. Hoping to fiddle with it so that he's attainable during the Museum Day mission, so that visiting Viridian then will get you something.

Saffron has all of its recruits at this point, Celadon needs 3, Vermil needs 4.

So hey, at least I'm still alive and working on this.

Silent Memento

Future Authoress
    Years
  • "Also, when I went to the guy who's supposed to raise Pokemon on the third floor of the Rocket base (to drop off the Chansey), he didn't respond. Same with the scientist with mutagens. I don't know if it's because I'm doing the good route on the second save because I had no problems on the evil route."

Okay, now I'm having those same problems on the evil route. I can't talk to the scientist or the Daycare man on the third floor, which means I can't drop off any Pokémon or use mutagens on them - and it's been this way since the Cerulean gym mission.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0v7maa45eh662hg/RocketRising1.1.exe/file

I added in some recruits, they won't appear on the Map or on the RecruitBoard just yet, but they're in there. Ransom, Reed, Claire, and I've tested out Akemi and she seems to work fine. Ransom is available in Virdian city as early as Redra's mission there, Reed and Claire will bounce around from place to place.
    Messed with the Bike Hill and fiddled with it, it should crash less now, hopefully not at all. I've added in a kill switch so that the event that makes you "bike" should stop interfering with trainers and collisions and such.
    The scientist and Daycare guy won't help you out during Good Route, I'm not sure why they weren't working during the bad route though. Need to check that out further.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2020
    Hello

I'm currently stuck after helped Idris at Cerulean to fight scientist but now i cannot go back to Pewter , pad aren't working and i can't
    go to Mt Moon or via Diglett cave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My file has a broken script. After I did the Idris mission, I went back to speak to the lieutenants for the next quest, but their dialogue doesn't change and I'm able to restart the Idris mission. I can go back into Cerulean Cave, but she isn't there like she was the first time. Also, Seismic Toss doesn't work. I love the game so far, but I'm a bit disappointed I can't proceed because I just spent a ton of time grinding.

Edit: So, I went to the Power Plant knowing that's the next destination and I find the man who wants me to steal a Pokemon from a child. The one who wants it to be "electrifying" while I do so. He walked in and when I attempted to follow, my character says "It's sealed tight".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    I think i broke the games progression.
    Im currently just before the power plant. ive stolen my 20 pokemon and gotten meowth but all the lutenents insist that i need to go to the game corner. I saved so idk how to fix it. I really dont wanna reset....

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    lol i feel really bad about this but theres an issue with the warp to mount moon after I helped Irdis. It says the "Cirulean really beefed up security. Mt moon might also be dangerous." but it doesnt warp me into mt moon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Currently playing through the game and I was wondering if it's actually possible to complete the "fake gym" quest in lavender town? The Rocket Grunt there asked me to enter the cave and collect some stones but I went through the whole cave and it doesn't seem like I can interact with any of the rocks to pick them up and I didn't see anything else that i could interact with inside the cave.

Back