• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockets Rising (discussion & SU)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Ah, sorry.

Forest near Violet City, any traveling she does, unless stated otherwise, is teleportation by her pokemon. Her powers aren't strong enough that she can teleport by herself unless her pokemon are aiding her by giving her a bit of power, or there is this one-time thing that is going to appear at one point with your permission RHCP. :P

I've never really do that, although I probably should. I feel 1st POVers should for sure; otherwise no one can remember their name. =P

Also, you said earlier that we shouldn't go crazy with the TMs and such...Starmie's moves can really come from tons of TMs. :P Unless, you use Staryu's moves, which is just ridiculous. :P

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Wait, wasn't the name for this Rockets Rising, or am I just insane?

Hmm...well, I still have plenty of posts to read, but I should have them all read by tommorow.
    And it seems i'm already being targeted by Team Rocket. *Sigh*

On a very random note: I think I need to change my signature...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You're not insane xD But someone pointed out that it might sound better this way.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Noted :) If anyone else has got an opinion, please state it and I may change back ^^'

Maybe it should be called Rocket's Rising? Instead of Rockets Rising.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Name doesn't matter to me... ^^;

I hope I'm not too, too late getting my second RP post done today.
    I know there is a lot more people in Ecruteak which...I should read about. @-@;

Nakuzami

Years
    I thought Rockets Rising sounded better :3

Well, i'm going to try to post today. It may take a little while since I have a million and one other things to do in life, for once.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Glad to see you posting, Nakuzami ;)

Sorry, Jack and Kelvin, but I'll be away for the weekend and can't post until Sunday. I hope you can wait :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't worry! xD A day or two without posts is nothing. When I'm back tomorrow we can get back to playin' again.

But Miharu, Kris and everyone else can still post regardless of me being there. And hey, Chinika acted last, so any of Kelvin or Jack can act now :/ go ahead and post, guys!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey guys, Just got back...I'm still in the RP, right RHCP? I can begin posting tomorrow once I read over everything... :) Good to be back.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Glad to see you back Supervegeta! Did you have a good time?

I sort of need jackblaze and Snow Phoenix to post xD If they don't soon, I'll make Chinika skip ahead of time and maybe try to find Ray or Frederic.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Good to be back. :D It was really fun. I was in Norway, it's surprising how cold it was there considering it's summer...

If you guys are planning on having a meeting, should I be there as well?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, cold? How many celsius? In Sweden (southern) I think it's pretty warm right now. But then again, I'm not used to "european" temperatures of 35 C or something xD I can't stand such heat.

Yeah, if Jack and Kelvin like Chinika's idea, a phone call or mail or something will soon come to Ralph, asking him to join the meeting. Probably in Ecruteak, unless Jack/Kelvin thinks otherwise.

A pretty important thing: I think we should try to make Johto a pretty big place. By foot, it should take about two days to get from one city to another. Meaning it will take a couple of hours with a car and something similar with a flying pokémon, and maybe double the time for a running pokémon.

Do you guys agree?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    It was around 10-15 C in Norway, which in my book is pretty cold! I'm residing in Italy right now, so it's a big difference. :)

I totally agree. The whole, arriving instantly idea doesn't sit well with me. I like to expand the region, make it more real. So I support that idea. We should make every Route at least an hour's journey, maybe more depending on how big the Route is. Of course, this is up to you. I say that Flying would be fastest, then car, then a running Pokemon. Walking being the slowest.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh! 10-15 is really cold! It's probably 23-28 C here now. Perfect, in other words :3

I don't walk much between towns myself, lol, but a friend of mine actually does xD From what he's said, I think one or two days on foot will be good. But of course, in this RP, we aren't tiny trainers. We are Gym Leaders and most have flying or running pokémon or cars to take us wherever we want to go.

So each route should take about 1 hour with a car/pokémon? Thinking about how far apart cities I normally drive between are... Johto would be like one of Sweden's regions. Maybe that's enough. There aren't any really good roads in Johto, remember ;)

Think about the anime. It takes several episodes for Ash to get from one town to another. I think the anime mechanics but the game canon (storywise) is what this RP should follow.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Yea, it's around 27 here as well. :)

That sounds good to me. It's a good thing I at least have a flying Pokemon. :D

Nakuzami

Years
    ... ... ... ... ...All this celsius is confuzzling me :S I forgot how to convert it already, but i've only learned how to once... so I have a little bit of a right to :P'

Well, at least that means Kris still has some time before everybody attempts to maul him... blegh, time to go to hell..., uh, I-I mean school! ;)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Technically, teleporting will be the fastest, although Miharu is the only one accessed to teleporting. I love teleporting. <3

Can't do Celsius either. I think it was like 1/3F + 27 or something like that. XD Maybe that was converting C to F...D=<

Back