• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockets Rising (discussion & SU)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Yea, come on guys! We're waiting on you! I'll make another post if no one else does so...

Years
    Yes, and I posted (almost) right before you. Still waiting on the others.

Seriously, though? We have NINE Gym Leaders, and only three can be arsed to show up? Where is everyone? Red's gonna be so mad at us...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Well, if she needs to, Red may bunny me. I don't know when I can actually get on to post... and since Red isn't really here... Supervegeta, you may bunny me too if needed. ...I should probably go post this in the rest of my RPs...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm refraining from posting until we can say some time has passed ^^' and from tomorrow I will be gone from the Internet again, so.

If not much time passes, I can twist the thing about Chinika's parents into a devious side-story 8D

Nakuzami

Years
    Oh, by the way, I'm baaaaaa~aaaaaack ^.^ ...But you probably know since I posted. I don't know when I'll disappear again... hopefully, I don't. Butcha never know.

...So, how 'bout we just do a timeskip so that everybody is in... Olivine, was it?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Can I do that since I'm the GM? hmm...Very well, everyone's next post can describe their journey to Olivine and their arrival there. If you wish, you can do some investigating by yourself about the Team Rocket dilemma, or wait for everyone else to arrive and investigate together, although I say just begin a bit by yourself so we don't all have to wait for everyone else to begin posting...

Years
    Every time someone posts, the thread lifts its head for another feeble breath. It then goes a few days with no posts, and dies a little more inside. Heartbreaking, ain't it?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I bet if RHCP were here, she wouldn't stand for it...I suggest everyone make at least ONE post about coming to Olivine, and perhaps something around what they'd be doing here.

Come on guys! I'll post myself sometime today.

Also, remember to avoid one-liners. Let's get at least one full paragraph every post. Thanks!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I know I didn't do a very good job at it, but I kept this RP alive while I GMed. I hope that counts for something. Posting this because I'm gonna be leave today, and that means my GMing is over. RHCP is going to be back in a few days, so once she returns, things will go back to normal.

Until then, I will make my final post, detailing Ralph's return to Blackthorn City.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm back 8D With an epic post [/self] that surely will spice things up. At least a little bit.

Years
    Spice? The plot has thickened so much it's curdled! (Which is good!) Hopefully the others will hear your words and return! Come, Gym Leaders! Chibi Pelippers has returned!

I'll stop being silly now. I think you've all had enough.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Never stop, never surrender! My plan is to let Chinika meet some IA gym leader and battle 8D I wanna battle~ I wonder what would happen if she met Ray?

As for the other gym leaders, what happened to Miharu and Aryll (and all the others)? Have Shawn and Michaela gone on vacation?

Nakuzami

Years
    Never stop, never surrender! My plan is to let Chinika meet some IA gym leader and battle 8D I wanna battle~ I wonder what would happen if she met Ray?

As for the other gym leaders, what happened to Miharu and Aryll (and all the others)? Have Shawn and Michaela gone on vacation?

Well, Kris is the most likely to take extreme measures so... yeah :3

Uh... I have no idea what happened to Michaela :| Haven't really seen her around... at all :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hope she's just on vacation and comes back soon.

Mahaha, I look forward to reading Kris' reaction to the news.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Sorry, I've been busy. ^^;

Sooo um, I plan to put up my RP post as soooon as I can.

/Also if possible, can someone bring me up to speed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm. Basically, Chinika ran off from the Ecruteak meeting to find out what was wrong with her parents in Kanto (here, I leave for a month xD). Some of the other gym leaders go to Olivine to investigate matters with the poster. Then Chinika gets told that her parents have betrayed her when they were tortured, and that IA now knows that she's an enemy. So she's on the run. The other gym leaders don't know whom to trust anymore and are planning different strategies to either go after Chinika or try to catch her in Ecruteak or keep their own towns safe.

I think xD I'm sorry that that story revolved so much around Chinika all of a sudden, I just wanted to get things moving. I can do more GM duties and play NPCs interacting with your characters if you guys want.

Nakuzami

Years
    Red, you've changed... Again :3
    Besides, Chinika being the center of attention could lead to a series of events that unveils the truth about everybody and gets the whole big shabang going :3

"I am going...no, we're going to do what that fool Chinika didn't have the moxie to do after all!"Aryll hollwered. She then walked in and about the well, carefully examinging her grunts. She then stopped and to put on a sinister grin.

"We are going to make Goldenrod City fall...fall to TEAM ROCKET!!"

Of course -.-'
    Good thing I took precautions :3 All of my gym trainers, and even the citizens, are ready for you ;P
    Also, do you plan to just charge the city, even with all the lookout towers that will see you coming?
    I'm proud of myself :3

Last edited:
    Back