• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
AND: Who's interested in an RP that draws inspiration from FMA, Porco Rosso, Castle In The Sky, and Gurren Laggan, and is a complete original. But much much much less from Gurren Laggan. Oh and a lil' bit of Ao No Exorcist. And a wee bit of vinegar.

Woah that sounds like a freaking intense mash-up. FMA, Castle in the Sky, and Ao Ex is totally my cup of tea. Depending on the plot, I would totally consider cashing in on this one. *A*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
OF COURSE!!

.... nope lol WHOOPS I'LL HAVE TO CHANGE THAT HAHAHA.

I think it takes more effort from the GM to finish a roleplay.

I do plan on making a whole bunch of emblems for the RP section since we only have like... 5, two of which are duplicates (the player of the month and gm of the month)

Do you guys have any ideas? And I mean actual ideas and not just ideas that will get you emblems. >:(

Yeah, it kinda does, but at the same time it is the RPers that make it all possible :D

Any ideas... ... ...uh, not really... I was going to say best made character or something, but that'd basically be Best SU Writer... maybe best executed character? By that I mean how well you use that character in the RP you signed up for...
I could spit out some more ideas, but they'd probably all be useless and dumb.

Here's some news nobody cares about: Ima be more active now that school starts tommorow(and I still have half of Lord of the Flies to read. Great.) I've been so inactive lately... I mean, one of the RPs I was in finished without me knowing! That's just sad XD
And in five days I will have been here for a year! Yayz!

And sadly, I just watched the Tekken movie(It was alright even if some things were completely screwed up. Christie didn't even use capoeira!) and I was wondering how a Tekken RP might work out. It could work, I guess :/

Lastly, who might be interested in joining a Blue Dragon-esque RP?
I'm also going to ask some peoplez to be a co-GM, since nobody wants to join my RPs, for unerstandable reasons. :|

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

Woah that sounds like a freaking intense mash-up. FMA, Castle in the Sky, and Ao Ex is totally my cup of tea. Depending on the plot, I would totally consider cashing in on this one. *A*

Not a mashup slash cross over. Just inspired by them and is similar to each.

If you go to your profile, you'll see a tab named "Emblems". That's where you find them. If you don't see that tab, you don't have one. xD

But I meant, Is there a place where you could see them? ALL OF THEM.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
It would be an interesting sort of RP, that's for sure XD; /loves FMA and Gurren Lagann; Castle and the Sky and Ao no Exorcist are cool too, though!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I've got an idea for a few emblems. Some of them are probably lame, but here we go...

Ditto Emblem: Your RP characters always tend to be very similar, and many know you by it, basically, an RPer would continuously use a certain thing with their RP character for a very prolonged period of time, such as a name, a weapon they use, or their personality. Of course, this would have to have been a character for multiple RPs, I'd say 10 at least, or something.

Evil Emblem: RPer who always plays the bad guys/girls in RPs constantly, and plays them well.

Helpful Hand Emblem: Perhaps an RPer that's always helpful and dependable, not only on a RPing level, but perhaps also helped in planning, organizing ideas, and other things that helped a GM, or a group of people, etc.

Most Improved Emblem: Maybe a person who has improved the most as an RPer, at one point perhaps being horrible, and a few months later, changing it around quite a bit.

That's all I got.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Yeah, it kinda does, but at the same time it is the RPers that make it all possible :D

Any ideas... ... ...uh, not really... I was going to say best made character or something, but that'd basically be Best SU Writer... maybe best executed character? By that I mean how well you use that character in the RP you signed up for...
I could spit out some more ideas, but they'd probably all be useless and dumb.

Here's some news nobody cares about: Ima be more active now that school starts tommorow(and I still have half of Lord of the Flies to read. Great.) I've been so inactive lately... I mean, one of the RPs I was in finished without me knowing! That's just sad XD
And in five days I will have been here for a year! Yayz!

And sadly, I just watched the Tekken movie(It was alright even if some things were completely screwed up. Christie didn't even use capoeira!) and I was wondering how a Tekken RP might work out. It could work, I guess :/

Lastly, who might be interested in joining a Blue Dragon-esque RP?
I'm also going to ask some peoplez to be a co-GM, since nobody wants to join my RPs, for unerstandable reasons. :|

I love Blue Dragon :) I would join it

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Ditto Emblem: Your RP characters always tend to be very similar, and many know you by it, basically, an RPer would continuously use a certain thing with their RP character for a very prolonged period of time, such as a name, a weapon they use, or their personality. Of course, this would have to have been a character for multiple RPs, I'd say 10 at least, or something.

Hmmmm, I wonder who would get this Emblem. =P I feel like you got the inspiration for this Emblem due to someone else. ;)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Most Improved Emblem: Maybe a person who has improved the most as an RPer, at one point perhaps being horrible, and a few months later, changing it around quite a bit.

That's all I got.

That really reminds me of how I started rping.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I have no idea what you're talking about Miha- Michaela. I was just saying that in general. :D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I have no idea what you're talking about Miha- Michaela. I was just saying that in general. :D

Suuuuuuuuuure. I totally believe you. =P

Spoiler:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I've got an idea for a few emblems. Some of them are probably lame, but here we go...

Evil Emblem: RPer who always plays the bad guys/girls in RPs constantly, and plays them well.

Helpful Hand Emblem: Perhaps an RPer that's always helpful and dependable, not only on a RPing level, but perhaps also helped in planning, organizing ideas, and other things that helped a GM, or a group of people, etc.

That's all I got.

I'd totally get the Ditto Emblem :D
Maybe the Most Improved Emblem too, if we were back when I first started RPing here. Maybe.

@~Genevieve~ - Although it wouldn't have any of the Blue Dragon characters, mainly just the shadows and magic parts. Most of what I would put in would come from the videogame, if that makes any difference to you(to some people it might :/)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
They all seem like pretty great ideas!

The only problem with ones that are based on skill is that it's based on my opinion. I mean, I'm perfectly fine with that, but you may get others who will ask for the emblem who I don't think deserve it?

I don't mind saying no to people, I'm just wondering if you (as in everyone) can take criticism. d:

Hmmmm, I wonder who would get this Emblem. =P I feel like you got the inspiration for this Emblem due to someone else. ;)
Well... it's not... untrue. d:

I think you need to make a few more characters, Michaela d:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I never mind some criticism. It's how we learn. :D

Not sure I can say the same about everyone else on this site, though. I'm only speaking for myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I had another idea for an emblem; Veteran Roleplayer. For those who have been here for over 2 or 3 years.

I really just don't want people at my neck, nagging me for emblems. Because really, if people did that, I just wouldn't bother except for special cases. d:
I did just have an idea that you could maybe nominate others for emblems, but never yourself. Similar to the RPAs.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I think you need to make a few more characters, Michaela d:

Shush, you! All of my characters are unique. (sniffles) They all just have the same name. Well, not ALL, but the majority...

I can take criticism; I just might explain myself and throw sarcasm back. =P But I'll take it and learn from it (hopefully).

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I had another idea for an emblem; Veteran Roleplayer. For those who have been here for over 2 or 3 years.

I really just don't want people at my neck, nagging me for emblems. Because really, if people did that, I just wouldn't bother except for special cases. d:
I did just have an idea that you could maybe nominate others for emblems, but never yourself. Similar to the RPAs.

That's a cool idea! And dude, if they nag you for an emblem, just give them the good 'ol "NO" emblem.

.... Or was that emblem only for people who asked to be mods? I don't remember what I made it for. XDDD

But I meant, Is there a place where you could see them? ALL OF THEM.

No, I don't believe there is, unless things have changed. You have to search around PC and look at other peoples' emblems to see which ones they've earned, and such. It's the fun in the hunt, and the surprise when you get an emblem you didn't know existed. =v=d

Aaaand I think everyone should join GO NEXT! the Tiger & Bunny roleplay that Eight created, because it's going to be AWESOME. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I like the Veteran RPer idea very much (b' ')b Sob if only I didn't take time off and LJ RPed instead...

Aaaand I think everyone should join GO NEXT! the Tiger & Bunny roleplay that Eight created, because it's going to be AWESOME. XD

I'll say the same thing about Maddy's UNDERGROUND RP then! And Idk anything about Tiger & Bunny so I don't think I'll be joining it ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back