• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • just to let you know, i've written out week one's missions, written up reapers and officers and plot twists and such, so i'm almost set to go! just gotta format the front page, add some more stuff to it and write up back stories for all the reapers. d:

Well, as you can see, I've been awaiting your RP as well. <3

Weeeeeellll, I can't wait to see it then. ^____^

If I can ask: will you be taking reservations?
    Or..is it the Best SU's get accepted sort of thing? ~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Take all the time you need!

And I almost picked TWEWY back up because of the RP. Almost. /but then talk of an anime version of another game I had tempted me to pick said game back up instead

//speaking of which I need to continue working on the app. as well as actually work on stuff for my Magical Kid RP

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    This just came into my mind: Are we going to have RPA's for August?

RPA's are held every 2 months, next one is gonna be in September.

Oh I'm waiting too ^_^

Oh and I see your sig has all the pins from TWEWY xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    This just came into my mind: Are we going to have RPA's for August?
    I've actually been thinking about this and I've had a few ideas to make it a little more fair. So, it might be a good idea if we have it maybe mid september so it can be an august/september one!

I can see! Nice signature d:

I'm taking early reservations for those interested and have played TWEWY before. But when it comes to SUs are opened for real, there will be no "limits" on characters, only a need for an even number. I do ask for diligent activity since any TWEWY rp works in pairs.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've actually been thinking about this and I've had a few ideas to make it a little more fair. So, it might be a good idea if we have it maybe mid september so it can be an august/september one!

I can see! Nice signature d:

I'm taking early reservations for those interested and have played TWEWY before. But when it comes to SUs are opened for real, there will be no "limits" on characters, only a need for an even number. I do ask for diligent activity since any TWEWY rp works in pairs.

I've played TWEWY like 5-6 times lol. Not got all Secret Reports though. :P

And this is gonna be in pairs? Niiiiiiiiice lol

Early Reservations? I guess you can count me in.... I'll try to join. Exams are coming in my way though, but I guess I can figure something out :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • YOU ARE GONNA RESERVE ME, RIGHT MADDY? 8D

/regardless, since I got the SU sheet I'll probably have it finished by the time it gets up

...Though, just wanna make sure of things, but did you purposely leave out the Personality section 'cause of the Interview?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Oooohkay; then count me in for a early res. then. ^___^ And yeah, I can have my SU done too. :3
    Working in pairs is pretty kewl. :3

I only beat TWEWY twice; I gotta use more variety of pins. D;

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I think you'd have to be a complete feminist to get any negativites from this d:

Well you can never tell with people. For some odd reason they have different personalities, and while some may go "pfft whatever," others may try to talk my ear off about their rage. So I suppose you could say I'm saving my own hide with it ;p

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    Oooohkay; then count me in for a early res. then. ^___^ And yeah, I can have my SU done too. :3
    Working in pairs is pretty kewl. :3

I only beat TWEWY twice; I gotta use more variety of pins. D;

I know the feeling, I always seem to be drawn to Natural Puppy and Jupiter of the Monkey. I restarted a few months back with the sole intention of not using those brands and it was hard. Still, it's always fun to put Neku and the guys in dresses.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I know the feeling, I always seem to be drawn to Natural Puppy and Jupiter of the Monkey. I restarted a few months back with the sole intention of not using those brands and it was hard. Still, it's always fun to put Neku and the guys in dresses.

lol I know. I used a certain set of pins throughout, and they were all mixed. I liked the unbranded pins best ^_^

EDIT: Also, I just noticed, Skymin has been handing out new Emblems!

the_end.png
    The End
    You actually managed to finish your roleplay. Kudos! Now get started on that sequel!

lol, Even the RPers who stuck till the end should get an Emblem like that! Because, after all, we worked hard too :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    YOU ARE GONNA RESERVE ME, RIGHT MADDY? 8D

...Though, just wanna make sure of things, but did you purposely leave out the Personality section 'cause of the Interview?
    OF COURSE!!

.... nope lol WHOOPS I'LL HAVE TO CHANGE THAT HAHAHA.

lol, Even the RPers who stuck till the end should get an Emblem like that! Because, after all, we worked hard too :D
    I think it takes more effort from the GM to finish a roleplay.

I do plan on making a whole bunch of emblems for the RP section since we only have like... 5, two of which are duplicates (the player of the month and gm of the month)

Do you guys have any ideas? And I mean actual ideas and not just ideas that will get you emblems. >:(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I figured as much XD; /will add that in...after Background, I guess

Are there any for Active or Dedicated RPers? :3 The active one's a given, but by dedicated I mean like they help others with ideas, are willing to work with people in RPs, etc.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    @Swan: I do remember you, somehow. Probably because you haven't changed your avatar since then.

EDIT:I hate when I do that. that was like two pages back.

AND: Who's interested in an RP that draws inspiration from FMA, Porco Rosso, Castle In The Sky, and Gurren Laggan, and is a complete original. But much much much less from Gurren Laggan. Oh and a lil' bit of Ao No Exorcist. And a wee bit of vinegar.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hey guys, I managed to post the TWEWY/Pokemon thread. OKAY I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK NOW BUT YES!

AND: Who's interested in an RP that draws inspiration from FMA, Porco Rosso, Castle In The Sky, and Gurren Laggan, and is a complete original. But much much much less from Gurren Laggan. Oh and a lil' bit of Ao No Exorcist. And a wee bit of vinegar.
    anything with gurren lagann and ao ex sounds awesome <:

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • EDIT: Also, I just noticed, Skymin has been handing out new Emblems!

the_end.png
    The End
    You actually managed to finish your roleplay. Kudos! Now get started on that sequel!

Any chance I could get one of these. A New Professor In Town ran for nearly 3 years, and we did get through nearly two complete regions...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Any chance I could get one of these. A New Professor In Town ran for nearly 3 years, and we did get through nearly two complete regions...
    I was actually thinking this because technically, you did complete a region! Well deserved, i think. d:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back