• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ROM HACK DEAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Updates
    Hi guys I have the something to say guys...
    My pokemon hack is in the 'Hack of the Month Voting' this month (at last ^^) and if you want to vote this hack, you can. Also, I've got some screenshot for you guys :)

Screenshots
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

This confirmed that...
    - Mareep is also the starter (if you choose to be a girl in this hack)
    - Added female overworld sprites
    - Edit a bit of inside palette.
    i voted for your hack and keep up the good work

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • You should fix these tile errors. Otherwise, it won't look good.
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

Mareep as a starter. Well damn cute sheep! c: keep it up

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Updates
    It's nothing much but here some screenshots. It's based on partly of route 1 and a new village called Talkhou Village.
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hmm..., idk why but somehow my patched game looks different from what those screenshots depicted.
    For example , main character's hair in-game is blue-colored, and the tiles/sprites and looks somewhat different.

Is something wrong with my rom :o

Last edited:

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Hey! buddy long time no see :D haha.. looks great about your updating.. Anyway, im looking to forward this, goodluck~
    Thanks buddy! :)

Hmm..., idk why but somehow my patched game looks different from what those screenshots depicted.
    For example , main character's hair in-game is blue-colored, and the tiles/sprites and looks somewhat different.

Is something wrong with my rom :o
    Because it's was release before the updates.

Hey guys, long time no see :). Anyways the reason why I wasn't updates lately is because of those maths exams that I have to do. Well I'm back now guys and there will be a lot of updates to see.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Updates
    Hey guys! How is going? Anyways guys, I'm have a huge updates here today. This has been a month since the last updates. Well guys, I changing the Pokemon name to Pokemon New Beyond. Also, Arceus is now the new mascot but this rom hack is now based on of 1-6 gen legendaries pokemon. This rom hack has become huge for ours. Now here some screenshots.
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

This hack rom hack a lot of great features. I bet that you guys are hyped for it. :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT:
    Just letting you know that I've remove the download link because it was outdated.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Thanks for putting up new screenshots!

It should be 'My mum forced me to go outside' in one screenshot, and 'What do you want kid?'

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I liked the old hero's green spiky hair but this purple hat is great too. Also the starter pokemon are the Kalos starters now? No more Shinx and Mareep?

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Small Updates
    Okay guys, you know that I've been working on this hack for about 5 months now and I've never give up on it. Yes, I keep always recreating this hack due to difficulties and improvements. But this time guys, I going to post the biggest deployment yet for this hack. It's going to be exciting and you'll be hype for up. However, you just had to wait soon as possible.
    It's going to be huge. {:3}

Last edited:

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Small Updates
    Hey guys, you know the thing that I said about the biggest development yet for this hack, yep, it's coming shortly guys. I bet you hyped for this. Also, once the development updates is release, I might also release the new demo of this hack. It's going to be short but at the same time, it's going to be awesome. {:3}
    Just wait guys. It's coming.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Updates
    Hi guys I have the something to say guys...
    My pokemon hack is in the 'Hack of the Month Voting' this month (at last ^^) and if you want to vote this hack, you can. Also, I've got some screenshot for you guys :)

Screenshots
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!
    ROM HACK DEAD!!!

This confirmed that...
    - Mareep is also the starter (if you choose to be a girl in this hack)
    - Added female overworld sprites
    - Edit a bit of inside palette.

i wanted to ask if u can choose, if im a girl i can have a shinx for starter, right?

Years
  • Small Updates
    Hey guys, you know the thing that I said about the biggest development yet for this hack, yep, it's coming shortly guys. I bet you hyped for this. Also, once the development updates is release, I might also release the new demo of this hack. It's going to be short but at the same time, it's going to be awesome. {:3}
    Just wait guys. It's coming.

When is the new demo coming :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    I like all the ideas of this hack and I see you are really working on it very hard, but I also would like if you posted a demo or a beta for us to try cause I can't wait for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back