• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacking Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • 2z7pszl.png

Look watt I haz dunn! :D :t025:
    All 5 frames of it. I actually belong here!
    I'm sorry I'm such a showoff.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    -_- big wooped(if he edited it, you can use tile moselter or a program.) if he add them, that would take some skill.

Some people find it difficult, you know, to edit Animations normally (such as me) (finding the offsets especially, then the pallettes if you use a different pallette than normal and so on!). Show some respect please, as when you have a new skill, then it is an achievement. (and as you haven't shown off animations yet, then you definitely have no reason)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • For all I'm sorry I was just so happy ^_^

And you should be, a lot of people can't do this.

Regarding this, what are some of the things you have found when scrolling through Tile Molester?

I've found stuff like icons, R/S/E backsprites, the speedboat animation and even a strange Prof. Oak sprite. :3

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • What are people's feelings on the inclusion of the HM Flash in a hack? And if you choose not to give the player Flash, do you simply leave it out or do you create some sort of replacement for it?
    Flash was always my least favorite of the HMs/broken bridge tactics and to say that I despise it would be a gross understatement.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Flash was never a brokenbridge tactic. It was more of a damaged-bridge. You could go on without it, like I did when I couldn't beat Brawly in Emerald. >=[

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I never even taught my HM slaves how to use Flash

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • As with most of the HM moves, I tried to alter Flash's battle use in order to make it more playable. Even though with practise and luck, you can go anywhere, despite being blacked out. But it's the same reason why I'm going to include a move deleter in each town/city.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • What are the blockers that you prefer?
    A blocker is an event that blocks your way to prevent you from going somewhere you shouldn't go yet.
    Like a policeman, RockSmash rock, Cut trees, guys that have to tie their shoelaces...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back