• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacking Tutoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm back now, and I would like to take on a student fo scripting if you like.

is there any students that need to be tutored? maybe? O.o

well, guessing that I haven;t gotten any notification I'm pretty much guessing that there isn't

I've been working on a way to efficiently group tutors and students together; right now, I'm working on a website that may/may not (preferably may :x) help out here. It should be up at the end of the week, at the very latest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Username/Internet Alias:rednano12
    Real Name or Nickname that you go by: I've been on the internet so long I forgot it.
    Means of contact: I've got pretty much all forms of IM.
    What you are interested in learning: Simple scipting and spriting please!
    Timezone: GMT -6 (U.S. Central Time)
    What times you can be tutored I can be tutored almost all days, before 9 p.m
    Interests:Rock Band... Rock Band... 3rd gen hacking
    Looking for a specific Tutor? No thank you. Anyone will be fine.

As you can see, I've been lurking here for years, and I make the occasional post. :/

Mormo

Cyndaquil Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Username/Internet Alias: Mormo
    Real Name or Nickname that you go by: CDB
    Means of contact I have MSN Messenger and TeamViewer.
    What you are interested in learning Simple Scripting ; Inserting sprites [Not sure where that would fit in.]
    Timezone: GMT - 5:00 (Eastern US and Canada)
    What times you can be tutored Everyday, usually after 5:00 PM on weekdays and 11:00 AM on weekends.
    Interests: Spriting, writing, simple hacking.
    Looking for a specific Tutor? Nope.

Buck

Just some guy from Minnesota.
    Years
    <;STUDENT FORM;>
    Username/Internet Alias: Buck
    Real Name or Nickname that you go by:Buck
    Means of contact (preferably a Live/MSN account, although email is just as good) [email protected]
    What you are interested in learning (you may only choose TWO AT MAX): Simple Scripting, Spriting (other)
    Timezone:Central
    What times you can be tutored (day, time) [please include all that apply]:Any day from 10:00 AM - Onward (central time)
    Interests: Working on my Ruby hack, etc.
    Looking for a specific Tutor? (I can attempt to hook you up; however, that is not guaranteed): Nope

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Username/Internet Alias: Gir?
    Real Name or Nickname that you go by: Steven
    Means of contact here or I can pm you my screename (on aim, msn doesn't work on my computer)
    What you are interested in learning Spriting (Other), And making custom text boxes, that sort of thing (I think that's graphical hacking, but I don't know which.)
    Timezone: Eastern ( Like the East Coast of the U.S.) Sorry that's the only way I can put it
    What times you can be tutored My time: 6-8 P.M. most nights
    Interests: Hacking, Sports
    Looking for a specific Tutor? Nope, I'm not picky

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    <Student Form>
    Username/Internet Alias
    : Mages4ever
    Real Name or Nickname that you go by: Fluffy
    Means of contact: [email protected]
    What you are interested in learning: Beginner Mapping and Scripting (I have a little background in both fields, but I need some improvement. I know the basic concepts and terms.)
    Timezone: Eastern Time Zone GMT -5
    What times you can be tutored (day, time) [please include all that apply]: Most days during the week. I'm on the computer a lot, but the times I get dragged out, or have to go out for certain things vary and I have no control over when they happen.
    Interests: Hacking, Learning new things, Figuring out programs.
    Looking for a specific Tutor? (I can attempt to hook you up; however, that is not guaranteed): Nope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back