• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Raiders

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    I am trying again..

I have updated my previous post... You will find a new map there

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    Well, I'm starting to need a team for a hack I'm making for my friend now.And I probably wot make it here...whatever O_o

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    I have updated my previous post... You will find a new map there

It's quite good but I'd like so see some different scenarios :)
    It would sure help me on my decision.

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
  • Name: GWXCORE
    Past Projects: a nowhere rpg a friend started(his comp died so i don't even have the files.
    Position: Score/Music
    Proof of Talent:
    Both are kinda thrown together to show you an idea but i like them.

won't let me post urls so i gotta do this just remove the _ symbols
    the first is a key events type thing like an important battle or something.
    www . sharebigfile . com/ file/ 195931/ battleproof-mid . html

This is a calmer theme. i work better when given a mood to convey.
    www . sharebigfile . com/ file/ 195932/ calmproof-mid . html

I'm not sure if you would be able to insert it after i made it but i do music in midi form. a friend had an rpgmaker knockoff program he made a game with and had me compose music for. add my msn [email protected]
    i also got background in playing lots of FF style rpg's so i could make a theme for each major character maybe? like the player, the rival, the gym leaders? idk its an idea. if ya could i need the game before i write usually to write themes to it. i work fast. give me an idea of what to write and i'll get it done in one sitting. jsut an idea of how fast i move i made both of those proofs while popcorn was popping. i'll post a better one in aproximately 16 hours from this post

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    The two midis seems good, GWXCORE :)
    Would you be able to revamp some old G/S songs, maybe?

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
  • yeah prolly. it takes a little longer to change old stuff than to start from scratch for me. i'll edit the new bark theme and give you a listen. expect it within 24 hours

ok for one sharebigfile.com is giving my IE loads of crap so i need to find a new place to store files. if you could add me at [email protected] it would be alot easier to send over msn.

ok heres 2 more the first is a longer more detailed battle theme with a more progressive feel. i can loop it anyway you want i just thought that was best to show it to you.

www . sharebigfile . com /file /196627/battlesecondcut-mid . html

sharebigfile is completely dead as i'm typing so i'll post the new bark edit later...
    hope you like this so far

Last edited by a moderator:

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
    Years
  • Although i'm outgunned by other mappers severely, i'll post a map as an application for mapper.
    ROM Raiders

I'll give you some in-game screens later on, I just have some chores to attend to.

Last edited:

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
  • here's the remix of the new bark theme(finally SBF will work)

www . sharebigfile .
    com/file/196903/new-bark-edit1-mid . html

oh just a comment on your map corrosion, i see 1 error but otherwise a great map. more my style i like to play on than the others. when your done with a map. go back and check each tile carefully. the one error kept this map from being perfect!

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    @ Corrosion: There is a little error under the Poké Ball and the bush in the left side isn't really appropriate. The whole map, anyway, is quite good. Could you show me some other maps using FR or FR tileset as base?

@ GWXCORE: Nice one! Congratulations, you're in! ^^
    I'll update the first post right now.

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
  • quick question if anyone know. do you know how i could hack each themes music file from the gbc file for G/S. it would save alot of time rather then having to figure out what each part is when i could just import the midi into the program i use. if its not possible i understand

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    quick question if anyone know. do you know how i could hack each themes music file from the gbc file for G/S. it would save alot of time rather then having to figure out what each part is when i could just import the midi into the program i use. if its not possible i understand

I think that questions like that should be posted in the "Simple Questions" thread. Anyway, you don't need to extract all the midis since you can find all of them here. I hope it helped.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    I want to aply for tile editor and pallete changer

my proof:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    @pachel The pallete colors are nice imo, but I see some errors ^^ try to fix that, and do less flowers please, It's so no-Pokémon xD
    can you fill in the join form too please?
    like you name and msn ect(I know your msn, but for other members =P)

@johnlycett very nice tiles!
    but what do you want to do in ROM raiders exactly?
    spriting/inserting or something like that?
    please fill in the join form

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    @pachel Ok, thnx ^^
    hmm, can you post another map(or two =P)?

that would help us make a dicession ^^

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    hmm, I like it, unless it is quite small ^^
    maybe can you make 2 or 3 of those maps?

Back