• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i only got to remap routes 8, 9, 10 and 11 and daoyu and binggao city
    im only changing the tree placement though...
    after that ill listen to the new slipknot cd that a friend of mine gave me yesterday and maybe the new songs will give me extra creativity to think of a new event^^

but idk if i will do all the maps now cause thats kinda broing to change the trees

edit: OK new tactic: Listen to all the new songs of Slipknot, Drowning Pool, Alesana, Godsmack, Laaz Rockit, Metallica and Billiy Talent that i got yesterday at the same time and make the maps^^

another edit: i think i wont insert or even plan a new event soon
    im gonna fix all the bugs known and then release a playable alpha
    LoF is a well known hack for a long time already and there was only 1 playable release so far which was deleted after a few days due to too many bugs
    some hacks already release playable versions after the first event and LoF already has five or six
    so I think the fans deserve an alpha

oh see: i edited my post again: somehow i just came up with a good idea for an event^^
    west of daoyu (route 9 where the event is supposed to take place at) there is a really big wooden bridge crossing a lake. the huoshi grunts could try to burn it... we could use the animated flame sprites for that... and crasher wake could use his pokemon against the fire...

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    that's great ;)
    But if there are scripting bugs, pls let someone else do it xD
    I need to prepare for the upcoming week ^^

ShadowTheQuilava

Virus Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i will help i am a good spriter =)

Skills: Spriting
    Proof of work: I Make A Sereis On YouTube, I made the srpites in DarkStar: Road to Dreams
    Past Experience: DarkStar game, and some other games like Pokemon Dimension
    Contact possibilities: MSN, youtube, PC

thanks,

ShadowTheQuilava

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Im currently testing the game and then ill fix all bugs i can
    after that ill pass the patch around so people can fix the rest of it
    and then when all the things are fixed ill hand the patch to the beta testers and let them test it
    if they dont find anything then ill release it

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    I'm still free to script that new event/fix any scripting errors/change all references to FR/LG (like town names, people, etc.). I think at the moment, we should get our beta testers active and have them thoroughly scrounge for bugs. Then I can go through and fix any scripting errors while MT is in Rome.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    im not done testing, i got til snowspire but didnt play the event there yet
    my gf disturbed the testings :p
    well ill continue tomorrow
    and then ill fix the stuff i can and then pass it around etc like i said

edit: LoF testing report:
    Spoiler:

im gonna fix some of it and then give the patch to you

edit: ill upload a patch to the shq now
    edit: upload complete, its the lof_20042009.ips in the legend of fenju filebase
    i think the best would be if a scripter could take it first an then play the game and talk to every single person and sign and change the text of those who relate to stuff from kanto or other strange things
    that should take a while so MT is back to fix the stuff i found in his scripts

so whos gonan work on it now?

btw meanwhile SA you could work on the walking sprites for the boss of the dahai lab, mom and crasher wake
    the sprites for the boss and mom are already in the game, ill upload the ones for crasher wake to the shq now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey Neti, could you strike trough which bug has been fixed? so bug fixing would be easier..

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Actually there is something you could do for me.. I want you to beta Test FoR for a while.. only the maps and the scripts until Route 3..

edit: It's my 500th post...

btw, what do you think of my new sig?

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    looks really cool^^ did you make it yourself?

@BlackCharizardd: You can login to the shq now
    @rest: did anyone register at the shq with the name "fallen"?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    The image? I didn't.. I took it from a online game.. actually a korean online game..it's Aloken's Cosplay from Dekaron Extreme..

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Well guys, I'd say I'm back, huh? ^^
    Back from a terrifying trip of extreme hiking for a week, many hours a day -.-
    But apart from that, I enjoyed Rome and many of it's sights...and of course, it's ice cream :P
    I took about 500 photographs, but they were taken with my mobilephone so I'm not sure if the quality is good enough. I'll upload them to my computer and check them tomorrow, maybe I'll upload them ^^

Guess that's pretty much everything to say...glad to be back :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Welcome back MT... I hope you can upload the pictures soon cauze I really want to see the Colosseum..

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    I hope you enjoyed your trip
    actually I went hiking for 1 week each summer and fall the last two years and i enjoyed it... hmm
    well maybe you should have brought a camera to rome :p
    mobile phones often suck in quality, even though some of them have 3MPixel and stuff, but thats not the only thing that makes a quality image (most people think the higher the pixel rate is, the better the image)
    i recently bought a new camcorder which is pretty good and i still have my really old digital camera (like one of the first ever :p) which can take pretty good pictures

adiktus uploaded a LoF testing report to the shq, so if anyone of you starts fixing please read his report as well

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    The problem is, crime rate in rome is too high so I was afraid of taking our camera with me :p
    And of course the quality of most pictures sux, but some of the are at least okay ^^

I'm not sure if I'll do anything on LoF today...I think I'll at least download the new patch and the testing report, maybe I'll fix something ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    guess who won the map of the week without posting a map for over a month xD
    naoi totally forgot about the thread so it turned out to be a map of the month this time ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back