• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    oh i somehow forgot that :p
    of course thats me with my gf in front of the tree^^
    Spoiler:

im bored... what about a new rom reaverz website?
    no shq, i mean a public one with information
    i could also add a function to the shq that lets you wirte news there which appear on the website

best would be a section for our hacks, a member list, other projects, news, links... maybe a guestbook
    im veryy experienced in DHTML now so the page will be dynamic (reducing the loading times)
    Nice tree..ehehe

anyway, a new site would not be a bad idea since our old site is gone somewhere in outer space..

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    in germany we have a tradition that in the night from 30th april to 1st may the men place a "may-tree" in front of their girlfriends (or the girl they love) house and then protect it from being stolen by others all night long
    Wait, but if everybody is protecting their own tree, then who is left to steal the tree? More importantly, who would want to steal a tree? xD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Wait, but if everybody is protecting their own tree, then who is left to steal the tree? More importantly, who would want to steal a tree? xD
    there are a lot of people left to steal the tree, eg those who dont have a girlfriend or are not in love with a girl... theyre just hanging out with some freinds, getting drunk and try to steal trees
    also some people dont buy their tree, they just take one that has already been placed

but the thing is, if you just buy a tree in the size i bought, you actually dont have to protect it cause noone can carry it away xD

Giratina the master

A Member looking for ROM help
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    Skills:OW Edting
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experience:team pika pika,team azure blaze
    Contact possibilities: Pm

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Hey for our rom reaverz website it would be cool to have our logo in the banner
    i mean this devil like thing with wings :p
    does anybody have it as a bigger image? otherwise i could take the small one and resize it while keeping it pixelish, that would look cool as well

edit: i cant seem to find the icon anywhere in the thread...
    pls someone post it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hey for our rom reaverz website it would be cool to have our logo in the banner
    i mean this devil like thing with wings :p
    does anybody have it as a bigger image? otherwise i could take the small one and resize it while keeping it pixelish, that would look cool as well

edit: i cant seem to find the icon anywhere in the thread...
    pls someone post it

I'll extract it from FoR's old patch..

edit: done.. here..
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years

I'll extract it from FoR's old patch..

edit: done.. here..
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

thx
    already started with the layout, now i got to think of a design

edit: check the unfinished version here: https://nareas.na.ohost.de/rr/
    the content is not inserted yet but its fully working already (except for the news thing, it isnt connected to the shq yet)
    im gonna work on another site now for a while
    tell me what you think

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    thx
    already started with the layout, now i got to think of a design

edit: check the unfinished version here: https://nareas.na.ohost.de/rr/
    the content is not inserted yet but its fully working already (except for the news thing, it isnt connected to the shq yet)
    im gonna work on another site now for a while
    tell me what you think

It looks ok to me, but the logo is too pxlize, maybe i can fix it and also its I think you should put a single space at the top, it seems like its attach to the top.. get what i mean? ;)

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    still yours is 50 px wide and i need it 150x150
    we could just keep the one i have at the moment

edit: ive done most of the pages, only the tutorials are missing
    if i forgot something (team member, rombase etc) just let me know and ill add it
    you can login to the shq now and write news
    but for now there no option to edit or delete them so be careful with that^^ only i can do that via loggin in to the database

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    at least you could close it... there was a bug and i couldnt close it anymore xD
    i had to crash my firefox
    should be gone now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back