• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Congrats Neti ^^
    And X, I'll finish up the beta testing report and send it to you Asap.
    Hey, can someone give me a link to RRHT website?
    I've lost it.

Last edited:

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Okay, cool
    Yeah I have an account.
    It's Mac_Mini, my old username.
    I think that Fallen is .Phones

Edit: I'll do a couple of task if you like, k?

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    yeah if noone else is working on the patcch at the moment you can do some stuff

Cool.
    Do you have the hero front sprites?
    I can insert them now if you like.
    I'll fix a couple of bugs as well.
    And your tilesets are magic!
    I love the desert tileset.
    Great job :D

k if anyone's interested, at least some photos were good enough to upload (though not really high quality xD)
    But for X, there's the collosseum ^^

https://s617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/Master-Track/Rom/

And I just heared that I will be away this afternoon ô.O
    Nice to know...hope I can do something anyway.

Awesome, Master_Track
    Rome is so beautiful ^_^

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    Actually, I think I'll try fixing some spelling and scripting bugs now if it's okay for S.U.R.F, since I'll be away this afternoon ^^

Btw, great thx to adiktus...really nice list.
    I'm glad there's no major bug, we should be able to fix most things without problems.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    organize the fixing... if you both work at the same time that makes no sense cause the fixing of one persons will be redone...
    i would appreciate it if you testpalyed the game to check the strength of the trainers
    it shouldnt be too easy
    also you can search for some more bugs

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    do you mean the intro sprites or which?
    ill upload the sprites to the shq

edit: uploaded the backsprites and frontsprites of both charaters

I can insert Intro sprites easily, but Tilelayerpro doesn't work on my computor so I can't insert the backsprites.

Actually, I think I'll try fixing some spelling and scripting bugs now if it's okay for S.U.R.F, since I'll be away this afternoon ^^

Btw, great thx to adiktus...really nice list.
    I'm glad there's no major bug, we should be able to fix most things without problems.

Ok
    I'll insert the sprites after you upload the updated patch.

Edit: Neti, I meant the intro sprites, with the "Hello, Welcome to the world of Pokemon" speech.
    But Shadow Arcanine hasn't done those, has she?
    So I'll wait for M_T to fix some bugs, then I'll do some.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    kay I fixed the errors mentioned in the text errors section, but nothing else (well, one msc thing: I deleted the other message lorelei was talking if you talk to her directly)

I found out some strange thing when I wanted to fix the lab boss...I decompiled it, and the only message was "where is it" or something...and a lot of movements and so on, but I'm sure that's not the script I wrote back then ô.O
    And the message adiktus mentioned in the msc error section didn't appeare, so there's something wrong and I can't seem to find my version of the script -.-
    Anyway, I uploaded a patch with the text errors fixed...

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    whatever caused the problem..I got a solution.
    I kept an older patch named "labwithflag", which of course means that the lab script was in it.
    I patched a clean Rom and decompiled the lab script, looks good.
    I'll insert it into the version in which I fixed the spelling mistakes and reupload it.

Edit: The LoF_27042009 should be working now. The text errors aditkus listed should be gone and the labscript was simply reinserted, I wasn't testing it so there still may be the bug adiktus wrote down.
    But without savegames I never play through, cause I don't have the time for it.

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    whatever caused the problem..I got a solution.
    I kept an older patch named "labwithflag", which of course means that the lab script was in it.
    I patched a clean Rom and decompiled the lab script, looks good.
    I'll insert it into the version in which I fixed the spelling mistakes and reupload it.

Edit: The LoF_27042009 should be working now. The text errors aditkus listed should be gone and the labscript was simply reinserted, I wasn't testing it so there still may be the bug adiktus wrote down.
    But without savegames I never play through, cause I don't have the time for it.

savegamess you say? ill upload all my savegames to the shq

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    guess what, I can't seem to insert SA's Entei for FoR TS so I have no choice but to use colley's Entei..

btw, I'm bored...

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    im kinda bored too but i dont want to do anything cause i have no energy today xD
    in germany we have a tradition that in the night from 30th april to 1st may the men place a "may-tree" in front of their girlfriends (or the girl they love) house and then protect it from being stolen by others all night long
    well... the tree i placed is 8 meters high xD (thats 26.2467192 feet)
    i had 3 freinds with me that helped me transport and place it :p
    and we had 2 beer crates with us which was way too much, espacially since we all somehow didnt want any beer but other stuff like wine... we only had 2 bottles of wine with us

well it was a lot of fun, i might take a photo of the tree later the day and then i can post it here

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    So? can we see the tree now? XD..
    oh i somehow forgot that :p
    of course thats me with my gf in front of the tree^^
    Spoiler:

im bored... what about a new rom reaverz website?
    no shq, i mean a public one with information
    i could also add a function to the shq that lets you wirte news there which appear on the website

best would be a section for our hacks, a member list, other projects, news, links... maybe a guestbook
    im veryy experienced in DHTML now so the page will be dynamic (reducing the loading times)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back