• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend12

A Legend
Years
  • Skills: Advanced Mapper/Spriter
    Proof of work:
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team
    ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Past Experience: Worked in a couple of teams before.
    Contact possibilities: P.M u

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • maps ok to me, only a bit empty and its really square! when posting a map shot pls turn off the grid before! sprites are also ok, only the first one looks strange

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    dont like every thing except the tiles , could you please post more..? ^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • okay the problem with my flatrate still isn't fixed, but I am at least allowed to post here (though I can't download things at the moment -.-').

@ neti: If you prefer german to understand pokescript, I translatet it with permission of thex4.
    It's here.
    (I'm Luxtra108 there).

And @ above: I can't even see the maps xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    okay the problem with my flatrate still isn't fixed, but I am at least allowed to post here (though I can't download things at the moment -.-').

@ neti: If you prefer german to understand pokescript, I translatet it with permission of thex4.
    It's here.
    (I'm Luxtra108 there).

And @ above: I can't even see the maps xD

to bad..!=( anyway are you online at the messenger..? ^^

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • ok, i'm also done with the sister, here she is, hope you like it, you could post comments if you like, something like:
    oh SA, you made a great job...! or yes, our sprites are nothing without you...! xDD

ok, like i said the movement from your sis:

Legend12

A Legend
    Years
  • sorry guys. That was the only map I had on me. I could make only fakemon front so I guess I am not in.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • @x-Buster: I may come online today for an hour or so ^^

@ SA: I like the right hondour more ;)
    And you did a really great job with the sister, she looks good and in my opinion the haircolour fits to the colours of the heros hair ^^ (male AND female hero xD)

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
  • @Neti thanks xD

@Master_Track you are my hero, it's so good that you like it, it's a good motivation for me to make other sprites for this hack. and when you say it's good it seems more...true xD

@legend12 ok, i would say you need more training, look at the maptutorials and post your maps at the maprating thread but your maps looks simply (sry to say that) boring and simply. really you should add more and with more character. i don't know what x-buster would say, but i don't think that this maps fit into our game

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • damn it's so boring if you can't hack because of an internet problem -.-'
    but if you have a job for me, I could at least make the script. I will have to wait to insert it into the latest patch 'cause I can't download it at the moment, but I could make it ^^

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • @legend12: let me give you some advices:
    never make square maps. the one you made is just a square, not even a bit rounded
    the tileset you used looks horrible to me,i know its not yours, but use different ones next time
    theres is way too much empty space on this map
    i dont get the sense of the ledges and the map itsself at all. when making a map it should have a sense... like a route, town or sth

keep on training, read some tutorials and keep posting maps in map rating thread, youll get good advices there.
    i even subscribed to it so i can see what ppl like and what they dislike everytime a new map is posted

@all the otehrs:
    i read 2 tutorials on pokescripting, so if we need a scrpt and theres no scripter online i could help out
    gonna learn spriting now :P

Legend12

A Legend
    Years
  • Aight thanks for da advice guys plus thanks so much guys.I could really use help on the scripts and sry if its too square I know I could and will try to do better

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back