• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    I leave the town at the upper exit, then I enter this "house" which is the connection to the forest. But if I leave it at the other end the screen turns black O.o
    edit: sry I mean the screen turns black when I enter the house, I doesn't even see the house from the inside.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    hmm i think iwas able to enter it, i will check the warps
    edit: WTF! there are 255 persons, signposts scripts and warps in there xD
    when i try to change it keeps giving me error messages, ill have to replace it

@M4L: i think you need to change something at Route 5. If you compare at with the path that it stands for at the region map it is way too small. Make it higher. You an leave everything you made so far (except for the bottom right exit) and add something at the bottom, maybe some places with more grass so the palyer is forced to cross it

@all: lol i uploaded more than 35mb already for our hack^^ most is caused by some map screenshot bitmaps xD i was too lazy to convert them into png
    newest patch is only 150kb so dont worry^^

Last edited:

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
    Years
    hmm i think iwas able to enter it, i will check the warps
    edit: WTF! there are 255 persons, signposts scripts and warps in there xD
    when i try to change it keeps giving me error messages, ill have to replace it

@M4L: i think you need to change something at Route 5. If you compare at with the path that it stands for at the region map it is way too small. Make it higher. You an leave everything you made so far (except for the bottom right exit) and add something at the bottom, maybe some places with more grass so the palyer is forced to cross it

@all: lol i uploaded more than 35mb already for our hack^^ most is caused by some map screenshot bitmaps xD i was too lazy to convert them into png
    newest patch is only 150kb so dont worry^^

The 255 scipts, person ect means you messed up that part of the rom by going over the allowed Byte count for that map......
    I don't have the map anymore.....I have no idea where it is sorry......

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    well i didnt change the map^^ only the warps
    the map 15.0 (a house on route 2) is totally wrecked. i cant even replace it. Beta 8 is also affected by this, i will check beta 7 and then try to export the maps.
    if it doesnt work i wil lcheck beta 6 (the alst one i have) and if that doesnt work i will leave the maps and just insert new ones and change all the warps and connections leading to them

edit: ok it is fixed!
    download the patch from the shq
    btw the toolbox section was updated (it is ok now), i added a storyline section and a new regionmap navigation to the map box section

we should really start thinking about names now, since they appear in scripts and so on. in the givepokemon event your father says something about "the second town". im not sure if we can change that with advance text later or if we will have to insert the script again

edit2: maybe we wont need to reinsert them by using the program Advance Text. Check it out, i uploaded a few new tools to the SHQ toolbox:
    Advance Text
    Start Map Changer
    Pokewitch
    Advance Mart
    IntroEd

and does anyone have a savegame i could use to try out some things?
    edit: dont mid i got one, i will add it to the shq if you want
    its not 100% played, only to second badge and some cities

ive just found the bug we had on map 15.0 on route 4!
    i wil lcheck all maps now for this bug, fix it then do ssome fixes with advance text and upload a new beta

edit again^^: it appears on nearly every map to me Oo we have a serious problem now!
    i cant say what caused this error, but i dont know if fixing every map on its own will solve the problem...
    the klast patch that doesnt have this problem is beta 7, i will check what we will have to reinsert then

edit 4 now: this is the best way to solve this: WHen we take Beta 7 we will have to reinsert town 4, route 5 (no problem), pokeball event, route 1 event (MT can do those two after i inserted the maps) and the sprites of Samara, Sudowoodo and maybe Entei (your turn SA).

I will add the two maps now and create a new pacth then which i will give to you MT

another edit:

@all: enjoy the new SHQ Design!
    one thing still annoys me: when opening the map box or the todo list, the navigation gets smaller and the main part gets wider... i dont know why, the map images are not too big...

Last edited:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Sorry for not helping, I got caught up in my school work, Just Pm me if you need any scripts done..

>KILLER<

NOOB HACKER/GOOD PLAYER
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    now this is what i call a team, everyones active, if only i could join :(

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    @ xray: I'm doing an imporant script now, it's finished and it compiles.
    But it doesn't burn, it says enter offset for $3, though I'm sure the offset is right.
    Maybe you find the mistake?
    Spoiler:

the bold things were fixed before.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i hope your problem gets solved soon...

anyway i got some really good news: ppl love our maps xD
    i posted forest, town 2, route 1 and genesis cave on the map rating thread.
    this are the answers:

@ Neti:
    Forest- that's pretty cool! 10/10! I espeially like how it shows grass, yet you can't get to it :p And the tile mixture is BRILLIANT! <3
    Second Town- 9/10, pretty cool but... 1) there's a Tile error on the PC, and 2) WHY is there salt water in a town? o_O
    Route- nothing to say but: SO... MANY... TREES! O_O

If you maybe, put in some different tiles, your maps would RULE! <3

and heres the comment on genesis cave:

I'm surprised that noone has commented on this yet- I would day that these are the best maps on the page. First off the maps are not to plain and not to 'over the top'. Second, the shape of the caves is really nice. Third, you have made a use of HMs, which is something shunned by some people. The only thing I would mention is that there is the occasional bit is underterrained, but that is a matter of taste.

im really happy now :)
    i told ppl the maps will be part of flame of rage :) we might get more attention this way^^
    i also added some new screenshots to the flame of rage thread, would you mind adding them to the first post Xbuster?

Votings atm:
    Flame of Rage: 6
    Silver Current: 5
    Tale of Baby Deoxys: 3
    others are out of sight range^^

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    great, your maps make the ppl like our hack ^^

Still this one burning error, but I'm sure it will be solve soon ;)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    meanwhile im promoting our hack a bit^^
    read the comments of ppl at the flame of rage thread, they say its awesome!
    and they like the new screenshots ive taken
    I cant want until the beta come out. after looking at them screens
    well, should i add the sudowoodo script and the watering can as item to the todo list? i think when we made the script once we will have to change only the id when inserting it the next time. and there shouldnt be more than 2 or 3 sudowoodos anyway

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    yeah I've seen the comments, I followed everything^^ ( hack of the week thread and flame of rage, even the map rating thread xD).

I'm proud of beeing in this team, we are proceeding fast and everybody is giving his/her best!
    thx ppl ^^

edit: I FINALLY made the script compile AND burn, I will insert it now and try it out!

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    oh wow! thats nice^^ when it works and all your scripts are inserted and working give the new patch to me. i will upload it to the shq and give it to SA as soon as she comes online so she can insert the sprites.

im following this thread, flame of rage and map rating. everytime someone posts there i get an instant email notification which i instantly notice by using mozilla thunderbird which looks every minute for new emails.^^

oh and btw: adding the 3 starters as OWs instead of pokeballs was a really good idea, i think we got most of our votes because of that xD at least many ppl who vote for us say they really like it
    i subsccribed to the hack of the week thread^^ i want to know if the votings change^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    allright, there were some movement mistakes (sure caused by false person number) and I may have done something wrong inside the colour messages cause there are some mistakes.
    I'll fix the rest now, but at least it is somehow working now xD

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Flame of Rage: 7
    Silver Current: 5
    :)

PM i got:
    wildarms001 said:
    well hope you and your team will not give up this one :D and i got a little suggestion why you and your team make an evolution of entei :D gudluck
    what do you think? we did not plan to insert fakemon and d/p pokemon right?
    and if we did so, i would say only a pre-evolution of entei, since entei represents a god or sth in our game^^

Dear Neti,

Your private messages box on The PokéCommunity Forums has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/private.php

All the best,
    The PokéCommunity Forums
    xD Downloaded everything now as a 107kb txt file^^

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    great idea ^^

okay the script works fine but SAMARI isn't moving.
    I'm sure I will be able to solve this later, but it's time to eat now xD

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    hey team! i have to say sry, because i'm ill, so i couldn't work on the running shoes for now .__.

about the watercan, why don't we use an attack or a HM? do the scripters think that they could do HM-scripts? if not, its ok. yeah, we have 6 votes on the hotw, i hope there will me more votes! ;D

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i think with the TMEP we can change the attacks taught by HMs, but i dont know if its possible to make attacks behave like hms.
    wait for MT to finish his scripts and then take his new patch to reinsert the sprites

i got an idea for the plot:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back