• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
  • yeah but I don't mean I don't feel like doing it now...I mean I don't feel like doing it, whenever it has to be done xD
    It's not the kind of script I want to do if it's not completely necessary because there's noone else who could do it.
    I like the events more :P

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • yeah but I don't mean I don't feel like doing it now...I mean I don't feel like doing it, whenever it has to be done xD
    It's not the kind of script I want to do if it's not completely necessary because there's noone else who could do it.
    I like the events more :P
    i know you meant that^^ i just wanted to say they dont have to do it now cause no decisions were made yet
    i dont even know if ill include that in the game and you guys already started to plan who does it :p^^

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I started to play Lof, I like it, but I noticed some things...things that could've been avoided/changed :\
    You used "..." a lot! to save space, and to look more professional, I suggest using the Game's "..." Which, in XSE is "[.]"

Also, the dad, hurt his back, and got burned...I don't understand how he walked away...XD And on top of that he went to a Pokemon Center, instead of a hospital XD

Just some things I noticed while playing the game, so far...

@Neti: I fixed the House warping bug :P

EDIT: I found another bug (attachments) Forgot to change the Market guy's sprite :\

EDIT2: I found another, What happened to opendoor/closedoor?( I think she took an extra step btw)

EDIT3: Try locking all Movement on the Pokecenter map (when player's mum get's the news), because that Girl almost got in my way...(instead of lock, use lockall and releaseall)

EDIT4: (last edit before PMing :S) You(or whomever does level scripts) forgot to set the variable for the level script at the Pokecenter. I fixed it, for the most part..

Phew...:D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    hmm, we are lack of beta testers for now, so its not bad thing to have one more... your in..

beta test Flame of Rage plzz..

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • I started to play Lof, I like it, but I noticed some things...things that could've been avoided/changed :\
    You used "..." a lot! to save space, and to look more professional, I suggest using the Game's "..." Which, in XSE is "[.]"

Also, the dad, hurt his back, and got burned...I don't understand how he walked away...XD And on top of that he went to a Pokemon Center, instead of a hospital XD

Just some things I noticed while playing the game, so far...

@Neti: I fixed the House warping bug :P

EDIT: I found another bug (attachments) Forgot to change the Market guy's sprite :\

EDIT2: I found another, What happened to opendoor/closedoor?( I think she took an extra step btw)

EDIT3: Try locking all Movement on the Pokecenter map (when player's mum get's the news), because that Girl almost got in my way...(instead of lock, use lockall and releaseall)

EDIT4: (last edit before PMing :S) You(or whomever does level scripts) forgot to set the variable for the level script at the Pokecenter. I fixed it, for the most part..

Phew...:D

I'm surprised again...ô.O
    Kay I didn't know that [.], thx for telling me ^^
    And I forgot the lockall, that's true.
    Opendoor and closedoor...I believe that was done in pokescript (it's been some time..xD), but I used the #raws, there's just no animation (like u sure have noticed xD)
    And I'm quite sure I used setvar in the pokemon center level script, since when I tried it again, it didn't start a second time ô.O

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • will i get a new patch with all of those things fixed?^^

edit: lol im so looking forward to releasing the beta and new details about the plot :p
    cause already now the hack has so many fans, but the real depth of the plot hasnt been revealed yet^^
    the main part of the story is still a secret
    i released like 1/3 of the plot, the next 1/3 will be released together with the first beta
    cause the 1/3 thats released so far is the plot of the beta and the next 1/3 will be the plot of the next beta :p
    ill now start mapping the last two huoshi routes

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I'm surprised again...ô.O
    Kay I didn't know that [.], thx for telling me ^^
    And I forgot the lockall, that's true.
    Opendoor and closedoor...I believe that was done in pokescript (it's been some time..xD), but I used the #raws, there's just no animation (like u sure have noticed xD)
    And I'm quite sure I used setvar in the pokemon center level script, since when I tried it again, it didn't start a second time ô.O
    When I opened in A-map, the pokecenter level script it had a 7000 in the header tab, instead of 4055 which was in the script...Maybe it's an old one?

Anyways, I'll try to fix some bugs later on

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • When I opened in A-map, the pokecenter level script it had a 7000 in the header tab, instead of 4055 which was in the script...Maybe it's an old one?

Anyways, I'll try to fix some bugs later on
    just send me the patch when youre finished
    i just finished huoshi mapping...
    time to finish my goaya tileset

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Hey Neti, Mind if I repoint? This mom script, I have to redo it...Pokescript totally messed it up(Not the scripter, the scripting program) ;)

Before
    Spoiler:

After:
    Spoiler:

Changed the order of somethings, and added a few things also.

Let me know what you think...And/or if you have a specific offset you want me to compile it to.

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • There's no specific offset you need to compile it to.
    And the script looks better like this, good work ;)

(btw, I see you also use the newest XSE version..hehe ^^)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Hey Neti!
    If you don't like to map alone, I could be a mapper (since my mapping skills improved).
    btw, I didn't find any bugs or glitches except that some scripts remained unchanged.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Hey Neti!
    If you don't like to map alone, I could be a mapper (since my mapping skills improved).
    btw, I didn't find any bugs or glitches except that some scripts remained unchanged.
    Actually i prefer to map alone^^
    i dont have to wait for others and the maps become as i planned them
    so sry^^

what scripts do you mean? youre talking about flame of rage right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back