• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Romance in Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok, I want to know what characters you guys would want to pursue a relationship with. It's for a game that I'm making to get used to RPG Maker.

For Guys:

Annabelle
    Blue
    Bianca/Latias
    Jessie
    Crystal
    Misty
    Sapphire
    May
    Yellow
    Marina
    Nurse Joy
    Officer Jenny
    Dawn
    Platina
    Daisy
    Lucy
    Melody
    Casey
    Flannery
    Molly
    Rui
    Zoey
    Solidad

For Girls:

Ash
    Red
    Ritchie
    Green
    Gary
    Ruby
    Brendan
    Jimmy
    Gold
    Tracey
    Silver
    Drew
    Wally
    Michael
    Riley
    Diamond
    Lance
    Brock
    Max
    Pearl
    Harley
    Roark
    Wallace
    James
    Steven
    Eusine
    Bill
    Conway
    Kenny
    Wes
    Tory
    Todd
    Paul
    Emerald

Yes, the list for the girls is larger. Cause a majority of the notable characters are male. You dont have to choose one character. List all your fancy!

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's not creepy if it's only a game. If you obsess over them and write fanfic after fanfic and play role play after roleplay with a made-up as an insert and then play the game, then it would be creepy.

This game is going to be part of my Harvest Moon crossover series. You date the characters in Harvest Moon, and to us HM fans it isn't creepy at all, so why should this be different?

If you don't like it, don't play it when I finnish it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I can't feel for any of them -.-;

Years
  • Please keep in mind this is not a sexual question. Who you would pursue for a romantic relationship, not sexual. I will start reporting if anyone implies a more adult thought on my question. It's a life/dating simulation. No marriage, no children, ect.

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
    Years
  • Please keep in mind this is not a sexual question. Who you would pursue for a romantic relationship, not sexual. I will start reporting if anyone implies a more adult thought on my question. It's a life/dating simulation. No marriage, no children, ect.

out of all seriousness when i read your first post i thought you where stating for the sexual part. you should put more detail and more theory in your post.

sense your not getting what you really want. then i'll still stick with my first post. jenny and joy.

Years
  • I honestly don't know how I can make this any more clear.

I am asking how many of the characters - an unlimited number on the list opposite to your respective genders or not would you pursue a romantic relationship with if you had the opportunity in a dating simulation-type game. I am asking to see who is more popular and who I can cut out in terms of guys - since honestly there are too many to be placed in.

For instance, if girls come in and say that they didn't like Harley, Brendan and Max, I would cut them from being potential boyfriends, ect.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back