• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROUND 2: Pok?Community Singing Contest 2005!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • Lol yea we are the no confidence peeps...XD

Okay I just wanted to say again I will be going to sleepaway for a month as of tommorow and no there isn't internet there...so...XD;;;

Years
  • My gosh..., it won't work, I try to cheer up them, but, nothing... -_-

**Strikes an Aspegic baloon and the baloon hits JigglyPuffIsHot**

Sorry, I don't want to hurt u, but this is a special ball, that doesn't hurt, it makes u feel better :D!

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
  • I need a quick decision here, because I'm truly worried about my fate in this competition. I know how well I can sing, and I'm sure other people saw it in my audition, or I would'nt be here right now. However, my illness had prohibited me from performing 100% thus far in this round.

I've gotten mixed reviews from people so far, but mixed might not be good enough. I quickly through this together, and I need to know by the deadline (tomorrow), whether you think that this is enough of an improvement to give me a better chance to be here for the next round.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Jiggly, I think both of your performances were very good! :D I liked the first one better, because with the background music, I think it really gives us more of a clue as to what the whole song sounds like. But on the other hand, your second recording is much clearer, and much more eloquent.

And there's one more thing... I hate to bring it up, because I worry that this may also affect other entries... -_-; I can hear other singing going on in your original entry. Is that just backup singing, or is that the whole vocals for the original cut of that song? The reason I ask is because with the other singing in the background, it drowns your voice out a lot. :( If it were me making the decision, I'd just go with your second recording. :P Sure, it sounds cool with backup music, but if we can't hear your voice, then what's the point?

KeeperEUSC

Years
  • It was me trying to cut the vocals to the song. However, it didn't co-operate like I would've desired. I'm glad that I'm getting some positive comments, because my comments from Alexis left me reeling for answers.

Also, I think the singing without the background music better shows off my vocals, rather than have the music to cover up the mistakes. Sure, I may slip up once or twice in the song, but overall, if it can leave that impression wihout music, then it's golden.

Years
  • Well, JigglyPuffIsHot, I'm glad that u got comments different from mine, and I hope you understand why I make that comment, it's to make you evolve even more, 'cause we can't learn without mistakes, imagine if mistakes doesn't exist, how could you get better than before? It's impossible, right? However, I already told u that this is only my opinion, I have not the right to judge, 'cause the judges are here to do that, right? I hope you understand what I said, but I trust you, and I feel that you can pass to the next round.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    JigglyPuffIsHott said:
    It was me trying to cut the vocals to the song. However, it didn't co-operate like I would've desired. I'm glad that I'm getting some positive comments, because my comments from Alexis left me reeling for answers.

Also, I think the singing without the background music better shows off my vocals, rather than have the music to cover up the mistakes. Sure, I may slip up once or twice in the song, but overall, if it can leave that impression wihout music, then it's golden.

After listening to your clip I suggest keeping the music... I have my reasons...

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • So how are people going to vote for this? Should there be a poll set up or something? Neee, Tetsuya-san? =3

I've changed my sig to make sure people vote! I made a pwetty but simple banner for it too. ^_~ If you wanna use my banner in your sig, be sure and save it to your own image hosting account somewhere before you use it. I've linked it back to this thread, but that might change if Tetsuya-san makes a separate thread/poll strictly for voting. =X

Years
  • I don`t know what do u mean, I guess there is nothing who can bring trouble here, so I guess nothing is going on.
    Are u talking about the publicity? If it`s about that I think Shuko is the only one who knows what`s going on.

KeeperEUSC

Years
  • I'm talking about voting and everything, seeing as though since the end of the round no one really knows how it's going to be done

Back