• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROUND 2: Pok?Community Singing Contest 2005!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • I could imagine the lyrics...

"hjksghuidgfyuifyuifddyugf
    dhtguerduifopgyuiyuirg
    hgfdyuiyuiyuisdfyuigf"

Sounds like fun. XD

But seriously, there wouldn't be much to sing. o_o

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • You just sing "Ohmahgawd this is spam", and then bribe everyone to vote for you. :P

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Tetsuya-san said:
    It's not a singing round, and therefore won't be allowed in the Round 2 audits.

And yes, the Top 10 get to (finally) have a backing tune (but not a song).

Please don't SPAM, Tyler. ~_~

First of all, goodie! I get to sing another song! I likes singing! *droolz* Only problem is I gotta find a time that noone will be around the house, so I don't have to face the laughter and ridicule of my family for recording my fractured vocals. ;_;

Secondly, I'm confused. What do you mean, "it's not a singing round"? And could you clarify what you mean by having a backing tune that's not a song? Sowwy for my idiocy! *Puts on the baka cap and waits patiently*

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • WOOOOOO! I MADE IT! WOOOOO! XD

I can't believe I actually am in the top 10. o.o; All my friends IRL said I was a sucky singer. Haha. XD

I've already recorded about 10 songs of me. I just gotta figure out which one to use. XD

mvtm

Years
  • nice news, ill try to work on something new , my terms test will start like in 2 weeks , so i doubt i submit something new , or emm dunno

I am out of ideas, congrats to all! , see ya there.

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
  • I really cannot believe I made it.

So, am I allowed to strip vocals and then sing over?
    That's my plan.
    Unless otherwise told.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • JigglyPuffIsHott said:
    I really cannot believe I made it.

So, am I allowed to strip vocals and then sing over?
    That's my plan.
    Unless otherwise told.
    As in take out the vocals from a song? O.O you can do that?

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
  • That's how I normally record for myself when I want background music, I don't know any other way.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If you feel more comfortable singing a capella, then that's fine, but if you feel more confident karaoke style or something, then that's also fine. We don't want to push you to do one or the other at a time and such

I hope that made sense...XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Congratulations

Hey everyone. I just found out the good news. Way to go, for those of you who made it. I did too. YEA! LOL! :P Sorry to those of you who didn't. Maybe next time, ne? Well, now the gloves come off, it's time to get to work. Good luck guys!

I do have a question Tesuya-san. I want to do Suteki da ne, from Final Fantasy X...it's one of my favorite video game songs. Anyway, as long as there's none of Rikki's vocals it's ok right? Would that be a little wierd though? I don't think so, but still...I mean it's a girl song...well a girl sings it anyway, and well...last time I checked, I wasn't a girl, LOL! Anyway, that's it right, I just need a song, it doesn't matter about the vocals right...well I mean, no other vocals?

Ja ne,
    Tsukasa

Last edited:

musamusa

Banned
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    JigglyPuffIsHott said:
    That's how I normally record for myself when I want background music, I don't know any other way.
    Way to go Jiggly, you're even cooler then I thought, will you marry me?
    lol, we'll have to goto Amsterdam lol I still love you lol

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • End...of the month? XD;

I gotta go to sleep away starting June 28th -___-; Can I ask someone to upload the files for me? I really don't wanna have to be disqualified ;_;

Back