• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Round 3, Match 3: DN Angel vs. Cardcaptor Sakura

DNA vs. CCS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Not so huge about CCS winning this time, but meh Go CCS! XD

D.N. Angel
    Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
    Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural

Plot Summary:
    Niwa Daisuke is your average teenager, until his fourteenth birthday. He tries to declare his love to the girl of his dreams, but fails. Suddenly, whenever he thinks about this girl he turns into the legendary phantom thief known as Dark Mousy. Daisuke's mother, very much aware of this, makes him turn into Dark and steal valuable works of art for a purpose unkown to Daisuke. As the story unfolds, he learns why, and about his classmate who seems to have the same ability.

Cardcaptor Sakura
    Age rating: All Ages (Nothing objectionable)
    Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Magical Girl, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural

Plot Summary: Sakura Kinomoto was an ordinary 4th grader until the day she opened a strange book and let dozens of powerful magic cards loose on the world. Keroberos, the Guardian of the Clow Cards, informs Sakura that it is now her responsibility to find and capture the freed cards. However, much to the reluctant Sakura?s dismay, things aren?t going to be easy for her. Simply saying magic words and waving her wand around isn?t good enough. Each card is a living, thinking, extremely powerful being. With the support of her friend Tomoyo and a young boy with powers of his own, she must learn how to use her newly awakened magical abilities to collect each card and prevent the disaster that will befall the world if she doesn't.

these pics supplied by findpictureslave-kun...er...blueboy & digi(duh @ CCS XD)

Round 3:
    Round 3, Match 2: Inuyasha vs. Trigun
    Round 3, Match 1: Full Metal Alchemist vs. Rurouni Kenshin

Anime Tournament Discussion: Still looking for pics

Jeudi

A witch...?
    Years
    DN Angel is much more deeper told than Cardcaptor Sakura. Of course, I just happen to like feathers more than cards, heh. (I like CCS too, but DN Angel is just better.)

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    I voted for DNAngel. As much as I love CCS, I hafta say that the characters of DNAngel are deeper and more thought out. And I think Daisuke is cyuuter then Sakura anyway X3

VOTE FOR DNANGEL PEOPLE!

BTW, that's a pretty picture of CCS, especially Meiling and Syaoron *blatantly bias*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am gonna say CCS cause it's a classic. Plus I have never seen D.N. Angel....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    CCS was responsible for my discovery that there were other anime out there besides pok?mon; something that I've always looked upon it fondly for. The plot was engaging for my age group back then; and even though I've never seen DN Angel, I'll always take a steady classic over a flashy newcomer...and the image for DN Angel at the top of the thread makes me reasonably sure that the show is chock-full of femenine bishounen ? la Fruits Basket, so that's even more of a no on it for me.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I like both of these animes but DNAngel seems better to me for a couple of reasons, the crushes of Daisuke and Dark and then how the story unfolds, I think it's better.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Definitely CCS. T'was my first subbed anime and it just...appeals to me more. Not to mention it's stood the test of time; I watch the episodes at random sometimes and I never tire of it~ I'd rank it as one of my favourite animes of all time, definitely. <3

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Aw, DN Angel is sooo gonna lose this one XD. I still vote for it though. The anime wasn't great, but the manga is excellent. CCS is okay, but DN Angel is my favorite anime overall.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Same with me.

I like Cadcaptor Sakura too:)

Years
    DNANGEL. +obsessed+

I like CCS, but meh, I've really only read the manga. DNAngel is just so cute and emotional/dark at the same time, which really gets me. After buying the last DVD, I know now it's one of my favourite series. I love the plot, and the characters; it's just too hard to pass up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back