• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG GAME PROJECT AND GREEETING

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
Years
  • Hello everyone i am rainney the new game maker just join up today and hope we all can be friend... i am still working up on my File Project, wish that i got my own team member to join me and help me out as well on this project... is will take me a long time here to get it done if i was the only one make the game...

Years
  • Good luck with your game! I don't have much game-making talent but I hope you'll find people to assist. =) Making fan games is pretty popular here but we have a lot of people seeking teams, so it can take time to put your own together.

Welcome & have fun. <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Rainney! ROM Hacks Studio and Game Development are two very good sections of PC. One contains playable games that are Pokemon related, and the other has various tools for game developers like yourself. Like Sheep said, there are many people seeking teams so it might take a bit before it comes together, but don't give up, I'm sure you'll find who you need. Good luck with your game! :D

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rainney Uchiha c: I'm Uzumaki Naruto o/ Nice to meet ya-dattebayo :p

So you're working on a RPG maker project then Game development is place for you. I think there is a team recruitment thread where you can put your request c: Don't worry you'll find a team. Good luck to you! ^ ^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello everyone i am rainney the new game maker just join up today and hope we all can be friend... i am still working up on my File Project, wish that i got my own team member to join me and help me out as well on this project... is will take me a long time here to get it done if i was the only one make the game...
    Hey Rainney, welcome to PC.

As suggested by the others, if you're looking for help with your hack, the ROM Hacking Section is where you should ask, I'm sure you'll find people to help you. Good luck :)!

Pika Pika :chu:

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • Thank you for welcome me here, i am greatfully meet you and thank you for the responed of my project... well i am always unlucky one founding any team that wanted to join me up... it always make me sad about that part... right now i am still fixed up a lot off file and part off the game plan... T.T

Thank you for welcome me here.. right now still busy working up on the game file.. it take me long time to make it done.. right now i am still fixed the game file and make the shiney fake pokempon

Last edited by a moderator:

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • yes and thank you for welcome me here, been hand full off fixed my game file rpg world off pokemon and need a good name for the game if you wanted to help out gove me a good title name off the games

Back