• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby Destiny Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
  • Guys, are we still using Shaymin's so-called "Sky Forme"? It's because of this.
    If we're still including SF Shaymin, then I guess we're adding Fakemon afterall.
    Anyway, it's still fine with me if we're still adding SF Shaymin.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I didn't believe that it was true, I just liked the art and I decided to add it in the game, however, if you guys don't like it to be in the hack, then so be it, then. :\

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hm... well, okay.
    I'll try making it into a sprite and see if I can make it fit. :\

anyways, if the 'official' true form of Shaymin will be cute, or cuter, then it'll be in the game automatically! :D
    I love Shaymin, though. :P

Cid

Years
  • But are we inserting Shaymin (the original one) into the game? If we are, then we have three/two Shaymins...

Also, are we inserting Giratina's two forms?

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Can I help? I'm a Mapper and a Beta Tester... I just want to be a part of this 3-Hit Wonder...

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Ruby Destiny Organization
    is is from SPP (Serebii.net)

It's a fake, maybe you would design a new form... As this one is fake... Or will you insert this one, anyways? Or wait until Nintendo releases the true form(e)...???

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    here's my line about that matter, I.C. (hope ya don't mind I call ya that. :))

I didn't believe that it was true, I just liked the art and I decided to add it in the game, however, if you guys don't like it to be in the hack, then so be it, then. :\

anyways, team, Esmas is now working on the hoax SHaymin true form... :3

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    please do so read the first post...
    I clearly stated...

We do not welcome any incoming requests to join, for we are already one full team, however, I will edit this post if ever we will be in need of members.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Really quiet today.... I have a question though, can we still insert some sprites? of the main characters I mean...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sorry, i just wanted to help...

And you can call me I.C. :)

I know you were.., and thank you for trying to help, I.C. ^^

Really quiet today.... I have a question though, can we still insert some sprites? of the main characters I mean...

yup! maybe becaus I am not in need of anything important right about now...

oh yeah, that reminds me...
    Nicolas, can you make your own sprite of a bug pokemon for the Guardian of Bug types. :\

anyways, team... maybe next week(if I have the mood of hacking), maybe I can finish the alpha...
    and so, I ask you all to alpha test it, okies? :)

also, Nicolas, would you mind if I put both you and C3LEBI as Totodile 1 and Totodile 2? :\

Cid

Years
  • Hey, DJG, will I test the Alpha or should I wait for the Beta?
    Also, I was wondering which parts the Totodile Bros. (and the other members of this team "in-game") will be encountered...

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • We could just put our nicknames in... if we had numerical numbers in the our names as totodiles, we'll be looking like "Bananas in Pajamas" lol :P

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    you have a point there, Nicolas. :laugh:

anyways, yeah, I think I can edit them with A-text (been a while since I last used this tool :D)

guys, guys, guys, listen up.
    I need to know your nicknames/names for me to put them in the hack. :)

also, ShineGreymon... Esmas hasn't given me the aggron overworld yet, though... :\
    and since Esmas will be a grovyle, do you wanna be something else, also, I'm changing the plot that both of you will be a team. I just hope it'll be okay for the both of you... :\

please reply and thankies~

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Esmas... I can't find a Grovyle overworld sprite anywhere... :\
    care giving me the sprites? :\

edit:

Esmas, SHadowUmbreon and Celebi...
    I really need to know your nicknames for the hack, since I'm already scripting the events where you'll introduce yourselves to the player.
    please reply.

also, Esmas, I need a grovyle sprite, but I won't stop searching...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back