• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    Take the ??? of bug for me I'm still in. Sorry for not posting much. I'm still waiting in Mauville City because I started the bug challenge before I saw this forum. Need to catch that rare Water/bug pokemon asap...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    The ??? is for the version type. You have to tell Jolly which version you plan on doing the challenge for.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Okay new rule, if anyone plays without my Okay, that person is automatically dropped out, effective immediatley!!!!! No more playing until the last 5 spots are filled!!!!!!!! Oh and sorry if this makes anyone mad, everyone that has previously started must restart there game immediatly, if you don't you WILL be dropped out, this must be done by next Wed. Eastern Standard Time. This is your first and only warning. Sorry to be so strict, but I really don't like unfair advantages, ecspecailly when I can do something about them.

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I just noticed something. On the main page, you've put me down as playing on ruby, when I'm playing on Emerald.. Sorry to be any trouble, but could you fix this for me? Thanks.

xsh4d0wx

lul
    Years
    Hey Jolly you have got me down for emerald its doesnt matter tho beause i wont mind doing it on emerald i will just change my end team. I will drop Medicham and put in a Wobbuffet. Just for some fun.

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    The ??? is for the version type. You have to tell Jolly which version you plan on doing the challenge for.

Ah thank you BREAKINGBEN. I am playing Ruby Jolly. and I will restart my game right now.

THE BUGS WILL CONTROL THE WORLD! Just you wait and see...;)

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Ok my current uppdate of what I have done for the last couple days :

Defeated roxanne, brawly, wattson and flannery my water team now is:

Swampert 38, Luddicolo 36

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
    Ok my current uppdate of what I have done for the last couple days :

Defeated roxanne, brawly, wattson and flannery my water team now is:

Swampert 38, Luddicolo 36

hey dont start yet, you have to start over, remember this is a race, everyone needs to start at the same time so theres no unfair advantages

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    I know no one probably wants to give me a tip but... Before I restarted the electric gym gave me trouble. Any ideas?

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Ive been staring at this for a long time but i deside to join now

ToonDei-Normal-Emarald

Swellow,Linoone,Spinda

yeah i dont want my team to be too big

syphilis

lul spread the love.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    @formula380: it's not very helpful, but you could train a nincada to level 45 and have it learn dig :D

or you could use a shedinja since nothing can hit except for voltorb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back