• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    hey dont start yet, you have to start over, remember this is a race, everyone needs to start at the same time so theres no unfair advantages

Fine I restart but the rules didnt say that we couldnt start yet I thought It was the first one to beat the game that won, you should add to the rules not to start yet so more people dont make the same mistake

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    @Agamo - EST is 16 hours behind Australian time (I didn't check to see if Australia was split in two different time zones >.>), so when it's 8:00 AM on January 25 on the East Coast in the US, it'll be 12:00 AM January 26 (the next day) in Australia.

@Formula380 - EST is 4 hours ahead of Alaska's time, so if it was 5:00 PM in New York, then it would be 1:00 PM in Alaska. You have to subtract 4 hours.

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
    umm just a request could you not start it during school hours so some of us dont get left behind? preferably about 4 p.m or something like that

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    umm just a request could you not start it during school hours so some of us dont get left behind? preferably about 4 p.m or something like that
    actually it will be almost impossible cause diffrent time zones so say

your out of school I might still be in school see.

We should start on a Saturday around 12:00 pm OR SOMETHING

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Ok, another Edit... I guess I'll use ghost, and trade a Gastly egg from FR (With no egg moves)

Im not sure what my final team will be though.

EDIT: I'll be using Ruby

Last edited:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Can I still join?
    I would like electric and I'm using sapphire
    Sure your in.

Hey can I join on the Psychic?

My final team:

Gardevoir, Jynx, and some other Physchics...

Can I join in the Psychic?

My final team:

Gardevoir, Jynx, some other psychics...
    Oh wait, wait, Psychic is taken, please choose another type, and name your version.

Two more players, oh and bumbleblast96, I need your version your playing on.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Haha, I'm not sure how I'll keep up, Im doing the G/S/C Monotype challenge also, its going very well...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Rafey, you're not signed up since Psychic was already taken. You have to choose between Rock and Ghost. (And also give which version you'll be doing the challenge on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald).

Jolly, how do you want us to update? Since this is a race and all, it would be wise (for the challengers) if we didn't update until the end. But then again, how do you know we're not just making it up >.> <.<... I think you should put in a rule that has us update every time we get a Badge and defeat the Elite Four (unless we're away from the computer when we get two badges... but then we could just update when we got on again >.>)... or something like that.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I know people will use fast speed Nice job by stopping them XD

Oh and we find our 2 last people lest start a day after we find them (like if we find them today we'll start tommorow)

Oh and 2 more thing you should edit on OP

If your on ruby and Saphire your challenge is complete when you diffeat the Elite 4 AND Comlete the battle tower once or twice (yuor choice ranger)

Emerald comletes the challege when you defeat the e4 and beat steven

^^^^

I made up the R/S thing to make it even for the emerald players who have to do a extra thing

OR

we can do
    Ruby/Saphire winner and a Emarld winner sepratly

Exaple

R/S:winner is ???

Emarld:winner is ???????????????

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    I know people will use fast speed Nice job by stopping them XD

Oh and we find our 2 last people lest start a day after we find them (like if we find them today we'll start tommorow)

Oh and 2 more thing you should edit on OP

If your on ruby and Saphire your challenge is complete when you diffeat the Elite 4 AND Comlete the battle tower once or twice (yuor choice ranger)

Emerald comletes the challege when you defeat the e4 and beat steven

^^^^

I made up the R/S thing to make it even for the emerald players who have to do a extra thing

OR

we can do
    Ruby/Saphire winner and a Emarld winner sepratly

Exaple

R/S:winner is ???

Emarld:winner is ???????????????
    Not bad Ideas, I might take you up on a few.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I wants to be Co-owner of this challenge

Oh and Im debating on which Normal I should get

WigglyTuff or Dellecatty

any votes BTW ill get one of those 2 after the 5th gym

So my party will be

Linoone
    Swellow
    Spinda
    WigglyTuff/delecatty

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Hey, if anyone has bumbleblast96 as a friend, please tell him/her that he/she must give me his/her version he/she is playing on before Wed, my time, or else he/she is disqualified.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back