• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formula380

Supersonic
Years
  • If I can do the bug pokemon can somone send me a private message on how to put that bug signature on my signature.

I've actually started this bug challenge but gave up for a bit. Still have the save file so here's how its going so far.

Started game named Bug.
    Chose starter Torchick.
    Put it in pc as soon as I got Wurmple.
    Evolved my 2 Wurmple to Beautifly and Dustox.
    Caught Nincada.
    Evolved him into Shedinja and Ninjask.
    Caught Illumise.

Last edited:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • If I can do the bug pokemon can somone send me a private message on how to put that bug signature on my signature.

I've actually started this bug challenge but gave up for a bit. Still have the save file so here's how its going so far.

Started game named Bug.
    Chose starter Torchick.
    Put it in pc as soon as I got Wurmple.
    Evolved my 2 Wurmple to Beautifly and Dustox.
    Caught Nincada.
    Evolved him into Shedinja and Ninjask.
    Caught Illumise.
    Formula380, accepted
    11 to go.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Man, This seems like fun.. However, I really don't feel like racing through the game.. [Tbh, I haven't got time to race through the game, I've got LOTS of stuff going on..]
    But still, I'll give it a try.

I'd really like to do this with grass-types..

My Final Team would be Sceptile, Ludicolo, Breloom, Roselia, Cacturne, Tropius

I'll be doing the challenge on emerald.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    We're waiting for all of the types to be filled (which is why I set up the other challenge in the mean time...).

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • since I'm gonna play through sapphire anyway, just sign me up for grass, I guess...so few grass types in that game, though...or I might play through emerald...I'm never sure...I love them both.

It's a race? What's the prize? I'm willing to donate...

I'll EV train something in pearl...I guess...

I know!

Since I'm doing grass...

I'll put a Grass Type from my run! yeah!

either that, or Kyogre...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    since I'm gonna play through sapphire anyway, just sign me up for grass, I guess...so few grass types in that game, though...or I might play through emerald...I'm never sure...I love them both.

It's a race? What's the prize? I'm willing to donate...

I'll EV train something in pearl...I guess...

I know!

Since I'm doing grass...

I'll put a Grass Type from my run! yeah!

either that, or Kyogre...

I think JackorzKfnx already called the Grass types, but JollyRoger hasn't been online to put it in.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • Man, This seems like fun.. However, I really don't feel like racing through the game.. [Tbh, I haven't got time to race through the game, I've got LOTS of stuff going on..]
    But still, I'll give it a try.

I'd really like to do this with grass-types..

My Final Team would be Sceptile, Ludicolo, Breloom, Roselia, Cacturne, Tropius

I'll be doing the challenge on emerald.
    JackorzKfnx, accepted.
    10 More
    I'll do dragon i will have
    Kingdra
    scalamence
    Flygon
    Could i add Gyarados too?
    Version:Ruby
    Yep, just evolve Magikarp asap.
    tall man, accepted
    9 left

xsh4d0wx

lul
    Years
  • Jollyroger i am going to do my psychic run on Ruby, and at the beginning of the game i will have to use my stater on dark pokemon (poochyena) untill i get a TM that i can teach to my pokemon becasue dark is immune to psychic attacks.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • Jollyroger i am going to do my psychic run on Ruby, and at the beginning of the game i will have to use my stater on dark pokemon (poochyena) untill i get a TM that i can teach to my pokemon becasue dark is immune to psychic attacks.
    Makes sence, I'd do the same thing in your position, just remember, after you catch a Ralts, and you must catch a Ralts on Route 102, you must drop all Non-psychic pokemon into the box, thems the rules of the challenge.

Now to adress everyone in the challenge. Most of you have given me what version your challenging on, but to the others that haven't (look on the first post to see if you've given me the version or not), give it to me in a week from tommarow, thats Wed, Feb 25, Eastren Standard Time, or else you will be forceablly dropped, sorry to be such a jerk about it, but thems the rules.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Oh can I join on water for my emerald game?, Im doing a run on FR too but have lots of time for a Em run too.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • Oh can I join on water for my emerald game?, Im doing a run on FR too but have lots of time for a Em run too.
    Sure, Kratosx, your added.
    only 7 more people to go!!!!

Ya know what I'm in....
    Type:Fire
    Version:Emerald
    Final Party:Blaziken, Camerupt, Torkoal, Magcagro, slave, slave
    Okay now only six mor people, c'mon people sign up!!

Last edited:

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Ok first uppdate for my emerald run, Choosed mudkip as starter, caught a Lotad to use on my team is currently grinding Lotad to fightable level in the grass

My final team will be: Swampert, Luddicolo, Sharpedo, and Gorebyss.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    yay update
    i started in Littleroot chose Torchic as starter(god knows why)and beat May then got
    pokedex and pokeballs and caught a Seedot(gonna evolve it to Shiftry)then found a
    Poochyena and trained them a bit took on all the trainers and level them up quite a bit
    got to watch Wally catch a Ralts(oh the joy)then got to Rustboro and beat Roxanne and Poochyena and Seedot evolved YAY!
    team
    Mightyena lv21
    Nuzleaf lv18

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back