• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Rule Reminder, Please Read*

Years
  • Hey fam, just a gentle reminder of the playground rules:

Especially this bit:

No running, pushing, shoving, or monopolizing games. This basically means don't make every other post. You should always try to leave at least two posters between your own posts, to be fair to everyone else playing the games. If you're having a genuine conversation, or a thread is in genuine need of a bump, then we will obviously be more lenient in those circumstances!

The odd breaking of this is absolutely fine!

But...it's happening an awful lot right now across multiple games. Please try your best to respect this rule so everyone can enjoy the games together ❤️

Years
  • For the user who deleted their post, I'm really sorry you felt ignored - I promise you weren't, I'm still no where near as active as I'd like to be and had a really busy weekend, that's all 😊

I decided to reply here instead of DMing you in case others were waiting for the same answer.

First of all, don't worry too much about doing the wrong thing, a mod would soon point out if there was anything wrong, we aren't going to just ban anyone without warning, well except maybe in the Ban The User Above thread 😉

Counting threads were the very reason the rule was created in the first place as some people were just posting numbers repeatedly to pad their post count. All threads, including those, are now covered by the same rules, and since then FG has been a much more relaxed and fun place to be in my opinion.

Honestly, just use your common sense and if a reply feels genuinely needed then go for it - we all do that from time to time - just try not to monopolise a thread if it's only making a post for the sake of it. Generally if it's a long personal conversation with only two people involved then a DM would probably be more convenient anyway.

Try to think of the playground as a place for having fun together, as a group. A conversation with another member is absolutely fine, but a conversation with multiple people is often just as fun! Just try to let others have a turn as much as possible and you can't really go wrong 😊

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    For the user who deleted their post, I'm really sorry you felt ignored - I promise you weren't, I'm still no where near as active as I'd like to be and had a really busy weekend, that's all 😊

I decided to reply here instead of DMing you in case others were waiting for the same answer.

First of all, don't worry too much about doing the wrong thing, a mod would soon point out if there was anything wrong, we aren't going to just ban anyone without warning, well except maybe in the Ban The User Above thread 😉

Counting threads were the very reason the rule was created in the first place as some people were just posting numbers repeatedly to pad their post count. All threads, including those, are now covered by the same rules, and since then FG has been a much more relaxed and fun place to be in my opinion.

Honestly, just use your common sense and if a reply feels genuinely needed then go for it - we all do that from time to time - just try not to monopolise a thread if it's only making a post for the sake of it. Generally if it's a long personal conversation with only two people involved then a DM would probably be more convenient anyway.

Try to think of the playground as a place for having fun together, as a group. A conversation with another member is absolutely fine, but a conversation with multiple people is often just as fun! Just try to let others have a turn as much as possible and you can't really go wrong 😊

Hi! I take responsibility for the brash assumption. When I saw this thread had been moved to a sticky and the above post had been acknowledged by moderation with a like, I figured the thread had been looked over and my question wasn't going to be acknowledged. After letting it sit for 48 hours I decided to delete it. In reality it would have been better to exercise a little more patience on my part. So, I apologize to you and the forum games staff for that. I was wrong here.

Anyways, the answer suffices with what I had been asking, so - thank you.

Last edited:
    Back