• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Rumor of a 3rd D&P Version?

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    I agree, I liked the old Johto. Johto rocked even with crappy graphics (of course after R/B/G/Y everyone was in awe of them). Those games will be way better with new Pkmn and better graphics. I'm also thinking that the cover Pkmn for the 3rd D/P is going to be Giratina

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    The most likely name for the third game is Opal. I've explained why many times so in short: Giratina is based on Girasol, a type of Opal.

If you also look on Serebii, there are pens with kind of pictures hanging off the end. There is one with the standard form of Giratina, and another with the new, other form of Giratina with the colours inverted on the pen. Then there is a Shaymin pen, and another pen with inverted Shaymin colours, but the Pokemon hanging from it is covered up by a ?. So it is speculated there is an alternate form for Shaymin. So the third game could act for Giratina and Shaymin how the 3rd Gen acted for Deoxys; On D/P, Shaymin and Giratina will be in standard form, whereas on Opal, they will be in their alternate forms.

That's my theory anyway. And I'll be damned if I'm wrong.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Has anyone seen the corocoro thing that has a pic of a new poke???

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    I seriously doubt that the 3rd game in the Sinnoh region will have Jhoto region in it. However i wish it did. Did Emerald have anything special in it apart from the Battle Frontier? NO. I know they will no remake G/S/C just yet. =/. But i know for sure that they would not include the remakes for those games in the 3rd Sinnoh Game. But i am thinking they will have something special in it(like Emerlald had the Battle Frontier). Or they better >.>.

Ps: Crystal Version was ONE OF THE BEST games i've ever played. It was fun. The moving style of the pokemon was splendid. I mean now in Diamond and Emerald the pokemon just shake their ass...and WOLA >___>. It is so retarded. I loved the moving style in Crystal. Infact i liked everything about Crystal version. Oh, how i wish they do a remake of that. But at the same time I am curious to know what new pokemon lay ahead.

And I am thinking that the game could be called "Jade Version". O.o

:16:

.:The_Lost_Realm:.

~ Will be away, Be back soon
    Years
    I guess it could be called "Opal" or a name close to "Diamond" and "Pearl".

As for a Gold/Silver remake, I doubt that this is gonna happen unless Nintendo decides to make a similar Fr/Lg game before the DP remake but this time it'll feature Johto.

Has anyone seen the corocoro thing that has a pic of a new poke???

I guess this is what he is talking about (View attachment).
    ^ Source on Pokebeach.

Look on the right part of the pic and you'll see a potentially new 5th Generation Pokemon:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    That is very interesting... i beleive that is another evolutionary form of snorunt... thanks for that! But theres still the mystery over Shaymin... the new merchandise is a Shaymin pen thing and then another but has a question mark on it... it is the same colour as shaymins (the pen). This could probably lead to a new form of Shaymin? Any ideas?

Years
    That is very interesting... i beleive that is another evolutionary form of snorunt... thanks for that! But theres still the mystery over Shaymin... the new merchandise is a Shaymin pen thing and then another but has a question mark on it... it is the same colour as shaymins (the pen). This could probably lead to a new form of Shaymin? Any ideas?

I highly doubt it's an evolution of Snorunt IMO (Seems like a grass type to me) . It's still uncomfirmed that it's a new 5th gen Pokemon, it could be just a different game character that for some reason, was placed on that page.

As for the Pen: I think it'll be the alternative form of Shaymin (If there is) or the new 5th gen Pokemon.

Anyway, since the Movie will come out 1st before this new game (If there is) I hope all these new forms will also be in the new game's coding so I can have fun with Giratina's origin form. lol

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I guess it could be called "Opal" or a name close to "Diamond" and "Pearl".

As for a Gold/Silver remake, I doubt that this is gonna happen unless Nintendo decides to make a similar Fr/Lg game before the DP remake but this time it'll feature Johto.

I guess this is what he is talking about (View attachment).
    ^ Source on Pokebeach.

Look on the right part of the pic and you'll see a potentially new 5th Generation Pokemon:

Looks like a mere Shaymin to me and I don't think it's a form of Shaymin because look at the way taht Ash was done.

Any way there could possibly be a potential 3rd Pokemon D/P Game but I doubt they'll make a G/S/C remake any time soon but I think they should make a few improvements if tehy do end up making a 3rd D/P Game.

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    Looks like a mere Shaymin to me and I don't think it's a form of Shaymin because look at the way taht Ash was done.

Any way there could possibly be a potential 3rd Pokemon D/P Game but I doubt they'll make a G/S/C remake any time soon but I think they should make a few improvements if tehy do end up making a 3rd D/P Game.

you might want to get a better grip of left and right, shaymin is on the left.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well I am still puzzled. Anyone know what the site is for the pic. If its in japanese google supports translations so I could she what I can do. I traversed the pages of coro-coro and found this with diamond/pearl/leaf green and two games I couldn't understand. That is strange

Last edited:

Years
    Well I am still puzzled. Anyone know what the site is for the pic. If its in japanese google supports translations so I could she what I can do. I traversed the pages of coro-coro and found this with diamond/pearl/leaf green and two games I couldn't understand. That is strange

For the Attached Pic:
    It doesn't look like a DP remake or even a game for me. It looks like someone ripped off Origin Giratina's pic from the Pokemon Movie 11's site and placed it there.

As for the little one: It's Pokemon Pearl and on top of it... Duel Master cards? o.O On the right of them, an Emerald pak, a DS pak, and 2 more 'things' I couldn't recognize.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No its not some fake coro-coro said this exists. I found what the contents are.
    Ds games:
    1. New super mario bros
    2. diamond
    3. pearl
    4. ???
    GBA game:
    emerald
    Documents:
    1. Pearl/diamond booklet
    2. Due master cards.

Edit: If you dont believe me I even have the weak translation of google from coro-coros site.

ポケモンDS​
    Pokemon DS
    ハイパーキャリングケース機能もバッチリ!!​
    HAIPAKYARINGUKESU BATCHIRI features!

春のハコものシリーズ第2弾!​
    Spring Series second round of coffer!
    だいじなゲームソフトやカードをイロイロ入れて安全にもちはこべるポケモン映画記念ケースの登場だ!!​
    Iloilo DAIJINA card game software and put safety Pokemon movie Memorial MOCHIHAKOBERU case it appeared!
    さっそくフロクのD・Mカード「インフィニティ・刃隠・ドラゴン」​
    SASSOKU FUROKU D M-card "Infinity blade hidden dragon"
    (コレもスゴイふろくデアル!)を入れて、ただなんとなく持ち歩いてみるのは、いかがかな?​
    (Kolle bathtub or DEARU also found fascinating!) Into, but it is sort of carry, Why?

Cant get more explaitory then that.

Years
    No its not some fake coro-coro said this exists. I found what the contents are.
    Ds games:
    1. New super mario bros
    2. diamond
    3. pearl
    4. ???
    GBA game:
    emerald
    Documents:
    1. Pearl/diamond booklet
    2. Due master cards.

Edit: If you dont believe me I even have the weak translation of google from coro-coros site.

ポケモンDS​
    Pokemon DS
    ハイパーキャリングケース機能もバッチリ!!​
    HAIPAKYARINGUKESU BATCHIRI features!

春のハコものシリーズ第2弾!​
    Spring Series second round of coffer!
    だいじなゲームソフトやカードをイロイロ入れて安全にもちはこべるポケモン映画記念ケースの登場だ!!​
    Iloilo DAIJINA card game software and put safety Pokemon movie Memorial MOCHIHAKOBERU case it appeared!
    さっそくフロクのD・Mカード「インフィニティ・刃隠・ドラゴン」​
    SASSOKU FUROKU D M-card "Infinity blade hidden dragon"
    (コレもスゴイふろくデアル!)を入れて、ただなんとなく持ち歩いてみるのは、いかがかな?​
    (Kolle bathtub or DEARU also found fascinating!) Into, but it is sort of carry, Why?

Cant get more explaitory then that.

Seems it is a case of some sort now.
    It's not a game since the Nintendo DS Tag isn't on the front cover anyway.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    So its a case big frinkin deal. you made me go off topic. Anyway we will definatly learn mor once gamespot gets ther hands on info. They are trusted by me soo....

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    That's a Duel Masters Monster... Not a Pokemon. Check Pokebeach, it's more reliable than Serebii for some things. What would they put in a DP Third game? I was originally thinking of Opal like someone said due to Girasol (where Giratina comes from) means Fire Opal. But then, Giratina isn't in the Sinnoh Dex. SO why not Mesprit? It would be like Crystal and it would be more focused on the relation between you and Mesprit. It could be called something like Amethyst or something else. But what else can they add? They already effectively have a Battle Frontier sort of. So yeah, I'm out of ideas :(

Back