• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race, anyone?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Have y'all watched the Reunion??? I loved it! I'm like so glad Katya called out Alaska'a Lil Poundcake look not being a 2-in-1.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It was odd watching the reunion as it seemed the only person who was actually there and having fun was Katya, she was laughing away whilst the others sat quietly :c.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Tea. Alyssa and Katya were the only ones who were authentic. (Sorry Alaska but that fake leg gimmick felt like another forced damage control stunt...)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I used to really like Alaska but she sure has changed my mind in the span of two episodes.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Adore Delano manages to stay a favourite, even with such a short run on the season. Gorgeous and funny at the reunion too.

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Honestly, apart from The Same Parts, Roxxxy's rap and the Tatianna vs Alyssa lipsync, this season was kinda boring. I am really looking forward to season 9 though - the rumored queens are SO talented. Also I'm looking forward to All Stars 3, and Ongina better be on it this time lmao

Back