• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Thanks for directing me to your thread, Ryziken!
    I would like urgently need a female Dream World Vulpix and Bagon. (Need to breed for Spring Tournament in April - That's SOON!)
    My Time Zone is EST.
    Friend Code: 5243-1306-8096

I'll keep an eye out for those Pokemon that you need. I'd be happy to help. I know that I've seen Numel and Phanpy before, and today I saw a Seel, but it was male.

No problem, I've got some of those all set to give u! I am planning to be online today in a little while, and I will be on throughout the weekend, as well. I am in PST. I will register your FC and message u next time I see u on :)

And that would be wonderful if you'd let me know if u see any of the ones I need! I haven't logged on to the DW in quite some time..

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
  • Heyo!

I have a female phanpy I can breed for you, got lucky with DW yesterday :3

I'd love to get a female DW vulpix and a gligar in return. A question though, is a cloned eevee considered hacking? I know I'm very much a beginner in pokemon, but if I ever do go for official tournaments I want to be sure my team is 100% legit.

I can trade anytime during weekends or anyday after 18:00 UTC.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Heyo!

I have a female phanpy I can breed for you, got lucky with DW yesterday :3

I'd love to get a female DW vulpix and a gligar in return. A question though, is a cloned eevee considered hacking? I know I'm very much a beginner in pokemon, but if I ever do go for official tournaments I want to be sure my team is 100% legit.

I can trade anytime during weekends or anyday after 18:00 UTC.

YAY Phanpy! :D

No problem. Vulpix and gligar are all yours! I THINK that Pokemon cloned with an Action Replay are okay, since they are indistinguishable from the originals. If they were cloned on Pokecheck, though, they may be detected as hacks because of the ribbon that gets put on em. Not sure about that, but it would make sense if they were, so be careful.

I am in PST, and anytime from 9 am to 9 pm PST works for me.

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
  • I got the baby phanpy with DW ability ready, how soon can you get the vulpix and gligar ready? ^^ I'll be hanging in wifi room from 12:30 PST forward for a couple of hours just on the off chance you're quick, and if I don't see you today I'll come back tomorrow 11:00 PST.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    Please can I have the following:

[FONT=&quot]BAGON[/FONT][FONT=&quot]♀ [/FONT]Sheer Force
    [FONT=&quot]ROTOM [/FONT]Levitate
    [FONT=&quot]SCYTHER[/FONT][FONT=&quot]♀[/FONT]Steadfast

Pokemon White FC: 0175 1883 1185

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
    Years
  • I'd like two Eevee's and a Poliwag, please! My friend code is 2451-9514-6088. PM me for details.

Years
  • dude!

i need a Magikarp :)
    also looking for a Healer Chansey

i have Bedlum, but not DW...
    and you can check my list, still have some DW Pokémon you may like

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
    Years
  • I'd Like A Murkrow and A Pichu (A Males If Possible)
    Also A Female Poliwag

Thanx A Lot I Appreciate It Im Glad There's People Like You In The PokeCommunity :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Don't revive threads older than a month old. If the thread owner wishes to open up shop again, let me know.

Locked.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    BACK OPEN for Summer!

Just bumping this to inform people that this thread is now officially back in business! :D

Same merchandise as before, still a giveaway thread, fewer rules to be concerned about (sorry, no B2 / W2 Dream Worlds yet).

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Hi,

If possible I would like a Poliwag and an Eevee please. If you would like anything for them in return please don't be afraid to ask :)
    My FC is 2408 5350 5394
    Thanks in advance.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hi,

If possible I would like a Poliwag and an Eevee please. If you would like anything for them in return please don't be afraid to ask :)
    My FC is 2408 5350 5394
    Thanks in advance.

Sounds good! I've got your order ready, and FC registered. Meet you in the wifi room :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Hi. I would like a Chatot, Shuppet, and Dratini, if it's not too much trouble. I'll try to hook you up with some egg move pokemon in exchange. Doesn't quite feel right getting something for nothing.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Ello there. Can I getta Anorith, Smoochum and Illumise off of ya please

Hi. I would like a Chatot, Shuppet, and Dratini, if it's not too much trouble. I'll try to hook you up with some egg move pokemon in exchange. Doesn't quite feel right getting something for nothing.

Okay, both orders are in progress. Shouldn't take too long to get them ready. I will either VM or PM you both when they're ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back