• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabotage the user above

Years
    I tell Hattrem you're a very emotional Vaporeon...
    Spoiler:

... and watch what goes down while eating popcorn.... :fufu:

I'm going to clean up the mess I made!

Years
    And then I will come in every day and ask you a bottle of Oran Berry Juice, then a sachet of Sweet Hearts, then a Lucky Egg, then another Lucky Egg, then another Lucky Egg, then I will pay with a 10,000 pokédollars bill, then ask for the change, then ask for a recipe, then ask where are the toilets, ...

Spoiler:

I will take a job of attorney so that I will be able to tell who lies or not by using my psychic powers!

Days
    Psychic types are useless against Dark types, hence you cannot read the dark thoughts. Steel also resist Psychic, hence you will have hard time knowing the truth backed by strong will..........all this....was for others. But what about you ? As soon as you see bug type, you will freak out, and same will be the case against 👻👻. And that will force you to quit the the job and return to Lv. 30 Psychiatry !!

I am going to revise some notes on Quantum Mechanics.

Back