• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabotage the user above

Years
The user above will post something they will be doing. Like talking a walk, listening to some music or going on a quest for world domination. :fufu:

You have to stop them by sabotaging whatever they are about to go do! For example:

User 1:
I'm gonna go on a nice walk. The weather is beautiful!

User 2:
Going for a walk, huh? Well.... will you look at that... Your house keys just vanished!
You can't leave your house behind unlocked or with the door open now, can you?

I'm gonna go and listen to some nice relaxing music.

User 3:
And how do you intend to do that when all electronic devices near you suddenly start malfunctioning, huh?!

I shall go on a quest for world domination... 😈

User 4:
Oh, oops.... did someone just leave an anonymous tip that revealed your plans in full to the police?
*Twirls mustache and snickers*

To start:

This tired Glaceon will soon be catching some sleep =D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Just make sure you don't fall into the huge cliff right at your front door! :P

I'm going to do nothing! :D

Years
Then let me drop this barrel full of mud all over you! It is good for health!

I am preparing my next interview! I cannot wait to share it with you!

Good luck sleeping in a hot and humid room with no fans!

You should come at my living place! There is no humidity but the cooling fans are out of service and I am sweating on the spot! And my chocolate biscuits are all melted.

Years
Oh... did you still want that food? Sorry, I kinda just finished eating all of the food you had...

I'm going to be watching TV for a bit.

Years
If only there wasn't suddenly a mass outbreak of Piranhas in every swimable body of water near you! I wonder where they came from...
Spoiler:

I'll be making my own secret bunker from which I can start plotting world domination. :fufu:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I guess you need to given that I accidentally released all the shines you already got! :3

I'm going to stare at the screen until I get new ideas for art.

Years
I've let myself into your device and opened this image for you:
Spoiler:

Happy staring! all your ideas will now be toad related... :fufu:

I'm going to go draw something.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
  • Age 19
  • Asia
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I already punched all evil doers and sold them to the chicken hunters! Muhahaha!!!

I am going to send this song to everyone on PokéCommunity and have them forcibly hear it!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
But I don't want you to forget one of the 4 moves you already know!

I'm going to work at work!

Years
Hydropump! It looks like all of the things you're using for work have been destroyed! That's somehow still a little win lol

I am going to charge my phone

Back