• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD *thinks of Chucky*...*evil grin* *anime writers are very afraid now*
    I could imagine Sabrina's doll with an insane grin and a knife in her hand. That would definitely make the anime more interesting.

*glare* He doesn't think of Sabrina as evil! He's cute, he wouldn't do such a thing! XD
    Umm...I was referring to Will's job of being evil. He believes Sabrina isn't evil, which is why he does what he does.

Eh, I meant MSN. ^^;; I was online twice and you ignored me.
    Oh, sorry. I was studying, and not paying attention to MSN. XD

I don't that she wants to attract men either. If she wanted to, she would wear (or rather, not wear) something else. Maybe something like Lorelei.
    She's better than that, XD.

I hope she doesn't read the minds of the men. Better for them, I think. ^^
    And about the boots, well...I have some myself, and first, they're quite comfortable. Second, it gives you a feeling of authority, somehow. Maybe that's what Sabrina wants. (And third, they just look sexy on her or could you imagine her with some slippers? XD)
    I don't have any boots like that, XD. But slippers would be alright, as one could see more of her legs. =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I've always thought Sabrina looks great in those boots... which is why I think she wears them. I don't know if she's quite above being vain about her beauty... after all, she has to know that guys think she's attractive, so maybe she wants to show off a little bit. Of course she's not like Lorelei or Flannery or the many other girls in the Pokemon world, but I think she has a little bit of quiet arrogance about her looks.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I could imagine Sabrina's doll with an insane grin and a knife in her hand. That would definitely make the anime more interesting.
    *evil grin* Much more interesting. We could get rid of some annoying characters...

Oh, sorry. I was studying, and not paying attention to MSN. XD
    XD Okay, I understand. ^^ *looks at piles of folders next to her* ;_;

She's better than that, XD.
    XDHehe, I wouldn't mind if she tried to wear something...ahem...different...

I don't have any boots like that, XD. But slippers would be alright, as one could see more of her legs. =D
    Of course you don't have boots like that. You're a guy. 0=) And I won't comment anything about her legs...

And CPF, I don't think she's "arrogant" about her looks but...let's just say that in my fanfic, her hair is holy. 0=)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    *evil grin* Much more interesting. We could get rid of some annoying characters...
    *imagines Sabrina doll going after Will* XD

XDHehe, I wouldn't mind if she tried to wear something...ahem...different...
    I could think of several things, including nothing at all. :D

Of course you don't have boots like that. You're a guy. 0=) And I won't comment anything about her legs...
    XD is all I have to say. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Chapter 25 of my fanfic is going to be just for you, P*A, once it gets there, of course. Sorry, Alakazam, you won't like it as much... which means that it involves Will in some way. Yeah, sorry... I'm all for Will x Sabrina, of course.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    welcome, cove_2007!!! You think Will is a menace to society too, eh?

XD, maybe it jealousy, but I highly doubt it. If anything, Will is jealous of me! =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I wasn't influencing anyone. He was obviously banned for being a Psychic Shipper, XD. But methinks you and CPF are safe. ^_^

Will should be jealous of me for having a better chance with Sabrina than he does. =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I wasn't influencing anyone. He was obviously banned for being a Psychic Shipper, XD. But methinks you and CPF are safe. ^_^
    *evil glare* Would you shut up with that already? XD We all know now that you don't like Will because he's better than Bill. 0=)

Will should be jealous of me for having a better chance with Sabrina than he does. =P
    Yeah, right, because you are in the same universe as Will and Sabrina, completely right.
    Btw, that was SARCASM in case you didn't get it again.

*stares at signature* *sighs*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've changed the signature back. While getting Sabrina to win a character battle was a worthy cause, supporting sims796 is a better one. =D

And fine, I'll stop with the Will bashing, as I really don't need to prove anything else. And Bill is in the same universe as them, at least in my fic. XD

Anyways, fun as it is, the Will bashing should come to an end. Methinks I need to come up with a new topic:

When Sabrina returns to the anime, how do you think it'll happen? I think she may appear in the new Johto episodes, whenever they start airing. That magnet train comes from Saffron, after all! I expect she'd be friendlier, wearing a nice smile, and may even have a boyfriend like Bill!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I've changed the signature back. While getting Sabrina to win a character battle was a worthy cause, supporting sims796 is a better one. =D
    *shrugs* Whatever you say...btw, what happened yesterday? o,o You were offline suddenly...
    And fine, I'll stop with the Will bashing, as I really don't need to prove anything else. And Bill is in the same universe as them, at least in my fic. XD
    I don't think there's only one pokemon universe and Bill's not in all of them. 0=)
    Anyways, fun as it is, ]!
    It is fun?!?
    the Will bashing should come to an end. Methinks I need to come up with a new topic:
    Yeah, the Will bashing should stop. After all, this is the Sabrina Fanclub and not the Anti-Will club (one I would never join) and second, only I am allowed to b*tch about that. 0=)
    When Sabrina returns to the anime, how do you think it'll happen?
    First, if that EVER happened, I would fly to Japan and kiss the anime makers. I would. Really.
    I think she may appear in the new Johto episodes,
    Remember, Will could very well appear in Johto episodes too...0=) (No, that was no bashing.)
    whenever they start airing.
    I doubt there will ever be Johto episodes again, if they don't make a remake of G/S/C.
    That magnet train comes from Saffron, after all! I expect she'd be friendlier, wearing a nice smile, and may even have a boyfriend like Bill!
    Hm, I would like to know the plot of the episode. Sabrina appearing is fine and everything (VERY fine), but it has to be a good plot, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense and be kind of boring.
    And yes, she would be friendlier, visiting her boyfriend in Johto. 0=)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    *shrugs* Whatever you say...btw, what happened yesterday? o,o You were offline suddenly...
    My MSN is being bad to me recently. Wouldn't get be back on for another few hours. >_>

I don't think there's only one pokemon universe and Bill's not in all of them. 0=)
    I could put them in all of them if I wanted to.

It is fun?!?
    Is that a trick question? Of course it is fun!\

Yeah, the Will bashing should stop. After all, this is the Sabrina Fanclub and not the Anti-Will club (one I would never join) and second, only I am allowed to b*tch about that. 0=)
    No comment.

First, if that EVER happened, I would fly to Japan and kiss the anime makers. I would. Really.
    XD I believe it.

Remember, Will could very well appear in Johto episodes too...0=) (No, that was no bashing.)
    Heh, I doubt it. =P (not bashing either)

I doubt there will ever be Johto episodes again, if they don't make a remake of G/S/C.
    I think there will be. For one thing, that is where May and Drew are supposed to be during the events of the DP episodes. Furthermore, Johto is mentioned in at least three points in DP, which leads me to believe that there is no question as to whether there will be a GSC remake.

Hm, I would like to know the plot of the episode. Sabrina appearing is fine and everything (VERY fine), but it has to be a good plot, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense and be kind of boring.
    God, I hope she does not appear in one of the Contest Episodes....Besides that, I haven't got a good idea, though I hope she doesn't become a pseudo-filler character.

And yes, she would be friendlier, visiting her boyfriend in Johto. 0=)
    I'm in Canada, not Johto. =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    My MSN is being bad to me recently. Wouldn't get be back on for another few hours. >_>
    *kicks MSN*

I could put them in all of them if I wanted to.
    I would like to see you do that!

Is that a trick question? Of course it is fun!\
    ...no comment. XD

No comment.
    XD

Heh, I doubt it. =P (not bashing either)
    Well, why shouldn't he appear? Agathe was in the anime, as well as Bruno, Loreley, Lucian, Cynthia, Lance, Troy...only the elite four from Johto are missing.

I think there will be. For one thing, that is where May and Drew are supposed to be during the events of the DP episodes. Furthermore, Johto is mentioned in at least three points in DP, which leads me to believe that there is no question as to whether there will be a GSC remake.
    Hm, I'm not sure. I don't think there will be a Johto anime, but maybe you're right and there are at least some specials...but they should start showcasting them soon!

God, I hope she does not appear in one of the Contest Episodes....Besides that, I haven't got a good idea, though I hope she doesn't become a pseudo-filler character.
    The Saffron episodes were contest episodes, though, and I wouldn't have minded if she had appeared at least as a spectator. >> And I doubt that Sabrina would be bad as a coordinator, with all her psychic powers. ;-)

I'm in Canada, not Johto. =P
    Even I do not dare to call myself Sabrina's girlfriend, you know...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, why shouldn't he appear? Agathe was in the anime, as well as Bruno, Loreley, Lucian, Cynthia, Lance, Troy...only the elite four from Johto are missing.
    Koga, Bruno, and Lance are in the Johto E4, and they have all appeared. That just leaves Karen.

Hm, I'm not sure. I don't think there will be a Johto anime, but maybe you're right and there are at least some specials...but they should start showcasting them soon!
    I think there will be another Johto series, heh. Once the GSC remake is released, they'll start the series. ^_^

The Saffron episodes were contest episodes, though, and I wouldn't have minded if she had appeared at least as a spectator. >> And I doubt that Sabrina would be bad as a coordinator, with all her psychic powers. ;-)
    But I don't see Sabrina as a coordinator. She is much better at using her Psychic prowess for battle. =D

Even I do not dare to call myself Sabrina's girlfriend, you know...
    Well, I do dare to. =P

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Unfortunately, I think Sabrina's chances of ever appearing in the anime again are incredibly slim, due to the fact that the anime seems to have "jumped the shark." Actually, it probably began to go downhill a long time ago, after the first season, but at this point, it's totally gotten away from any sense of history. I doubt we'll ever see any of the original Kanto gym leaders mentioned again.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Koga, Bruno, and Lance are in the Johto E4, and they have all appeared. That just leaves Karen.
    >> Bruno, Koga and Lance aren't Johto-exclusive. All of them appeared before, both in the anime and game. Karen and Will don't.

I think there will be another Johto series, heh. Once the GSC remake is released, they'll start the series. ^_^
    But, how? Ash returning to Johto? Considering how long D/P is going to take, no. Spin-off series with May? Not very likely either. So, how?

But I don't see Sabrina as a coordinator. She is much better at using her Psychic prowess for battle. =D
    But psychic powers would make up an impressing appeal...(<-- is that the right English word? ^^;;;)

Well, I do dare to. =P
    >> You don't even know her. Nobody here really does.

Well, like I said, the writers had their chance when they brought the Battle Frontier to Kanto. Heck, they even mentioned Saffron, the fighting dojo, ninjas...a town from Kanto that wasn't so well known (HopHopHop Town?^^;;) even appeared, even though not named again. But still, they forgot the characters, the pokemon, everything that reminded us of good ol' Kanto. I only continued to watch because of Anabel...*_*
    My only hope is that once, they'll bring back the Pokemon Sunday specials with the gym leaders...
    I suppose you aren't counting Brock?
    And Misty? =P
    Btw, anybody care to explain to me what "jump the shark" means? ^^;;;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back