• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'm about to post another chapter, the longest one in ages, perhaps the longest of the story so far. Hooray for having no more school and no job! And I wouldn't be posting here if it didn't feature Sabrina.

As for Tate, he just doesn't figure into my plans. I think of him as much less mature than Liza, and thus this is turning out to be the only case of a fanfic that features Liza much more than Tate. Besides, he's probably safer back in Mossdeep City.

I didn't realize that Janine's character was turning out to be exactly like Sasuke (i.e., an angry ninja with no purpose in life but revenge), but I guess that's how it is. I don't want to say any more about her, though, or else I may give something away.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *stares at new chapter* Another chapter?! We may have a problem, one of the members truly turned into a writing machine. XD
    (No school I understand. [I'll be out of school this year too, hooray! ^^] but since when is no job good?!?)

Hm, on the one hand, I like to see the twins together, one the other, it's probably better not to showcase them together so much because one might think that it's "the twins" and not "Liza and Tate"...but I want to see him again. ;-; Poor boy, absent from all the action. XD

*wishes now she would know more about Naruto to decipher Janine's character* XD
    And now, for the new chapter...

Will tried to make sense of what Sabrina had said. As usual, he was unable to do so.
    XD Will, the clueless. These scenes are always the best.
    before finding Officer Jenny standing outside the door of a certain prison cell.

"Welcome, Sabrina," Jenny said. "We've been expecting you."
    *glares at Jenny* I'm starting to hate her...
    Sabrina looked enraged as she walked inside, seeing Liza sitting in a corner, unable to move due to psychic barriers. Giovanni sat in a comfortable chair, with several television screens in front of him, showing Johto destruction.
    I would be enraged too...wait, screw that, I AM enraged. >> *glares at Gio*
    "For the last time," Sabrina replied. "I'm ready to kill you!"

"Oh, no you aren't, you weakling," Giovanni answered. "I can read your thoughts… oh, you tremble at the very thought of killing someone. Yes, you could never do it, you coward. But I certainly could!"
    Short question...did my last topic inspire you to write this? ^^
    "I have become almost as powerful as you, as in the past, you'd be able to break that girl free this instant. I chose not to kill her when she teleported right into my trap, because I knew she'd be great bait for you.
    I hate Giovanni. I really, really hate him. >> First, he was just annoying, but now he's getting more powerful. >> I don't like this. I don't like this at all! *glares still at Gio, trying to paralyze him with her glare*
    Giovanni began to laugh madly, before seeing a new foe.

"Your barrier weakened," Will said, appearing before Giovanni, and using his psychic powers to help Sabrina get out of MechaMew2's mental grip.
    O,O Is it just me or did Will just save the day? Hurray for the clueless psychic! XD
    "Well, it doesn't surprise me that Sabrina's recruited a couple of helpers," Giovanni commented, a bit angry.
    *cough fiancé cough* XD BTW, is there anyone besides her parents and Liza who knows about that?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I guess your last topic just sort of fit right in with what I was writing, and I thought it was a great line for Giovanni. More and more I think that Giovanni's right... Sabrina isn't cruel enough to kill anyone, but the question is will that be good or bad later on?

Sabrina's parents may have told some others about their engagement, but it hasn't been made widely known. The other main characters probably don't even care; they've got their own problems to deal with.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Normally I would say that it's quite a good ting that Sabrina can't kill (Zammy will now know why XD), but Giovanni is someone that can't be stopped by being just put into jail, so...either she learns a way to strip him of his powers or he'll have to be killed. Or there's a third way you think of. XD

Hm, I was thinking abut the public, you know, the media, the press...they're always curious about VIPs, which Sabrina and Will are. >>

Well, Zammy, now it worked, didn't it? XD

*too tired to read new chapter...will review as soon as she wakes up again..zzZzzzZz...*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD I know your birthday is tomorrow, but why not celebrate a day early? ^^

Sabrina Fanclub

I also posted that in the celebrations section, by the way. :P​

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Giovanni and a life of good? Keep dreaming boy, keep dreaming. >>

And...YOU ALREADY MADE A THREAD, YOU IMBECILE!! ARGH! XD *runs around in circles*

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hello again !! :D Happy birthday Psychic Absol
    *gets you lots of Sabrina plushies* Meep, I'm just wondering whethere there's a list of internet Pokemon fanfics involving Sabrina as a main character. If so I would be the happiest fan in the whole dimension :D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Nice to see you again, sabrina_diamond! ^^ And thanks for the birthday wishes! *grabs plushies* ^_____^
    *cough* Did someone say the word fanfic list? XD Call me, the expert! XD (Self-declared expert, but I doubt someone will contradict me)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I declare you an expert as well, P*A. As I said, it is impossible to find a Sabrina fic that you have not read. =P

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    A belated happy birthday to you, P*A... it's been rather lousy for me lately, for reasons related to my user name and American football. It's too bad I've never seen a Sabrina plushie... I'm an anime plushie collector, and I'm always on the lookout for rare plushies, but unfortunately Pokemon trainers haven't been made into plushies (that I know of).

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Well, Zammy, it is possible...write a new one. ^.~
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, CPF. ^^ There's not a Sabrina plushie yet, but a trading figure...*wishes she could have it ;-;*
    And now, as this is my 1000th post and yesterday was my birthday...I have a gift for you. ^^
    But be prepared...this thing is *kind of* mature. Like I said, death mentioned, other dark things, my interpretation of Sabrina is not the nicest one, no, not at all. And I won't mind if you think of me as a freak afterwards...

Warning again: KIND OF MATURE....XD
    One-Shot
    "Discovering Madness"

I was standing in front of the mirror. One hand against my abdomen, the other holding up the knife.
    "I promise that I won't let this happen to you too…"
    I could still remember the day as if it had been yesterday.

~*~

It was a bright and sunny day. It was such a beautiful day that one might think things like death and grief don't exist, but that is a foolish thought. Of course they exist. Even on that nice day, people were dying; I should know. Slow, painful deaths. Deaths you wouldn't even want to happen to your deepest enemies. And on the other hand, deaths that are faster than bullets could hit you…

I was playing outside. My parents shoved me outside, saying that the sun was good for me and that I should spend more time with my friends. I knew they were joking. The times when I was inside were seldom. Then. I loved to run to the parks, playing with the other kids in the playgrounds. There were many of them in Saffron and all of them were different. Back then, I had already tested them all. The whole city was my playground, it didn't matter where I was headed, there were always some children to play with.

I didn't consider them to be my friends. They were, but I didn't say that out loud. I didn't think of them as friends. The word didn't have any meaning for me. There were so many of them, I could hardly regard them all as my friends. But did it matter? No. Not then.

I can still remember the ones that were with me on that dreadful day. Still see their faces, their gestures, their smiles. David, intelligent, and proud of his "physician parents". He almost bit his tongue saying that out loud, but he did it as often as possible, showing his pride. Robin, the shy boy with the short, spiky hair. He was growing up handsome, being the focus of many love-struck girls one day, but then, he was just another twerp.
    And Amber, the only other girl this day, weird as ever. Not the evil kind of mad I turned into, but the crazy, funny and unbelievable kind of weird. You could forgive her for being like this then, but I wonder how she's living today. I wouldn't be surprised if she is in some kind of madhouse.

We were alone at first. Jumping around like kids do, doing things our parents would surely forbid us to because they're too dangerous, but we were alone. My parents trusted me and allowed me to go on my own adventures. Then.

It happened suddenly, when we were in the sandpit. We hadn't seen him coming. He was just there. Suddenly. David opened his eyes and gulped, Robin hid behind the three of us and Amber just stared at him. This boy… He wasn't much older than we were. I knew that for a fact. But he looked so much older. He was at least five inches bigger than David, and he already was a goliath. His blond hair was pressed onto his head, big, blue eyes, cold as ice, shining dangerously. He was chubby, but there was no doubt in me that some part of this chubbiness was to be blamed on his muscles. They were no real bodybuilder muscles, just the muscles a five year old could have, but he had them everywhere.

Maybe he was the offspring of one of the fighting dojo members. I never got to know his name. Would be ironic if he was.

"You there!" "Us?" Amber asked. This was her kind of weirdness, no doubt we were meant by that, there were no other children. But she still asked. "Yes! You! Go away!" "Why?" Surprising that by now, her head hadn't been ripped off her shoulders. I could only smile. She was brave, but it was quite possible that she wasn't even aware of that. "Because this…" He pointed downwards. "My playground!" "I don't see a sign lying around here that says: 'Belongs to big meanie!'" Maybe Amber isn't even alive anymore. Would anyone be surprised? "You!!!" H was getting angry, if he hadn't already been angry before. I gulped. I didn't want to risk a fight, but what else…? "You'll get in trouble! Serious trouble!" "Oh, really?" By now, I just knew that he was right. He was snorting with rage, holding up his fist. And then, he charged.

We were inferior to him. There were four of us, but he was stronger and ready to risk a few injuries if he just got a hold of us. And our parents were too far away.

I was shuddering. I wasn't caring what the others did. I can't even remember if they flew or not. I just remember his eyes, staring at me, piercing its way into my mind and the fear…

Something snapped inside of me. I suddenly stopped shuddering, I stopped breathing, I stopped thinking.

And he stopped running.

There was…something, some light, holding him up, stopping his movements. He looked surprised, but I didn't care about him. I couldn't care about him. The second I realized that something had happened, he was already sent backwards, into a tree and hitting it. Hard. Very hard. We could hear the crash, something cracking and then…nothing.

I fainted.

"Sabrina!" I frowned. Someone was calling me. That voice was familiar. "Sabrina! Wake up!" I opened my eyes. The light was blinding me. It felt warm on my skin. A man had been calling me. My father.
    "Sabrina, thank god you're awake!" I blinked, standing up and looking around. David, Robin and Amber were still there, standing next to their parents a small distance away, whispering and looking at us from out of the corners of their eyes. And there were cars. Police cars. I knew now for certain that something bad had happened.

One of the police officers walked up to my father. "Okay, I think we've finished dealing with the witnesses. It's obvious your daughter had no control over what she did." I blinked. What I did? What had I done? I looked behind my dad. There were paramedics, kneeling next to a body, but it didn't seem like there was much to do anymore. The body…the boy…the boy! I paled. Had I…? "You should do something about that. We don't want her to go on a rampage, killing more innocent children." "Yes, sir."

"Sabrina." "Yes, daddy?" I tried to swallow, but I couldn't. "We should start your training. Immediately." "Yes, daddy." And for the next years, there was no playing. There was only training. But the two things soon merged…

~*~

I was still standing in front of the mirror, on hand on my abdomen, feeling her movements, feeling her life... In the other hand, a knife, ready to kill, ready to preserve her from the same fate.

"I promise you, my daughter…this will never happen to you."

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Wow... that's really dark. It's certainly far from the Sabrina I've imagined. I would never be able to sympathize with a character who killed her own child... I don't know if it was your intent, but I think this story makes me want to hate Sabrina! You sure you're a Sabrina fan, P*A? Only joking...

Seriously, though, you can write in a much more descriptive style than I ever could... all my stories depend heavily on dialogue. Supposedly that's a bad thing. Oh well...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Wow... that's really dark.
    It's supposed to be. My writing style heavily depends on my mood. Let's guess what kind of mood I was in when I wrote this...
    It's certainly far from the Sabrina I've imagined. I would never be able to sympathize with a character who killed her own child...
    See the psychological aspect behinds. She only wants to kill her child because she doesn't want it to go through the same thing she did...she doesn't want to be responsible for creating another 'monster'. Is this Sabrina mad? To some extent, yes. But she also thinks quite logically... and second...who says she really killed the baby? 0=) I left that open, you know...
    I don't know if it was your intent, but I think this story makes me want to hate Sabrina!
    XD Not my intent, but 'funny' anyway.
    You sure you're a Sabrina fan, P*A? Only joking...
    *cough* I AM a fan...with a mood problem. XD
    Seriously, though, you can write in a much more descriptive style than I ever could... all my stories depend heavily on dialogue. Supposedly that's a bad thing. Oh well...
    I don't think that's a bad thing. ^^ I had quite a hard time writing that in English...I couldn't find all the words, so I myself thought the description was pretty lame...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'm glad you do leave it open... after all, there's always a chance for redemption.

You have a big story featuring Sabrina, and I'm wondering... does the Sabrina in that story resemble the one in this story, a dark character? Does she resemble the one in my story, a more compassionate and teasing one, more of a light character? Or is she somewhere in between? (Of course the answer has to be somewhere in between, but how "dark" or "light" of a character is she?)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I'm already thinking of a sequel, so yes, there's a (big) chance for redemption.

The Sabrina in the short story resembles the Sabrina in my big story only partly. There are things they have in common (the way they discovered their powers), but the Sabrina in my big story is not so mad. Basically, the one in the short story is just how Sabrina in the big story could have turned out if some things went wrong. 0=)
    You're right, she isn't completely "light" or "dark" in the big story either...let's say she is almost completely light on the outside, but inside, she has some very dark thoughts and secrets. She could kill without a second thought, and everyone would be freaked out about it, but later, she would regret it too.

BTW, you know that your new chapter almost killed me, besides the fact that I know want to kill Gio in the must cruel way possible. >>

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Not to go-off topic, but what was your first collective reaction when you saw the first Sabrina episode for the first time?

I was like 'oh cool, this gymleader seems really different from the rest, she's creepy but she's awesome~ Those powers rock!' XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    The funny thing was, for years, I wasn't even allowed to watch the Sabrina episodes. That was at the time when everyone at my school (of which my mom was a teacher) thought that Pokemon was evil, especially the psychics in Pokemon. So those episodes were banned from my house. I did get to see a little bit of the second episode, the very end of it. But all my knowledge of what occurred for years relied on reading on the Internet, until I got the DVDs early 2007. In spite of that, Sabrina was always my favorite character, mainly because of her appearance in Pokemon Puzzle League.

Yeah, that wasn't the most uplifting chapter, I'll say that much... at least not the first part of it. Don't worry, I'll try to update soon...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    My firstt memory of the Saffron episodes is pretty clouded. I was younger then, around nine, and certainly not a fan of her. I think my first impression was something along "What a freaky doll" and "How will Ash manage to get that badge?" Yeah, don't remember much more...

>> Not an uplifting chapter is an understatement! You've found one of 101 ways to kill P*A...make Sabrina fight a character who's 'stronger' than her and implying *again* that she might die...argh! I can't review the whole battle, there are too many comments I could make. (For example, the title of the chapter made me hope that a certain psychic would save the day again ;-) )
    And yay for Sabrina winning. I was certainly afraid that she would be hurt (if you killed her, you should be the one who's afraid XD), but the scenes after the battle were so cute! ^.^
    "Sabrina," Will replied, kissing her. "You don't know how worried Liza and I were about you."

Sabrina looked over at the smiling Liza. "It's good to see you too," she told Liza.

"Will's a bad boy," Liza laughed. "He was in your room while you were sleeping."
    Awww...he also did that in some previous chapters, I remember.
    And...*folds hands* RIP, Mewtwo. Another kitty died. ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back